Too Faced Holiday Collection 2010

Too Faced Holiday 2010 Holiday Collection Too Faced

The mystery of the rest of Too Face Holiday 2010 as other pieces have popped up online. We’ve already read about the Too Faced Glamourland Palette which has created some extra delicious lemmings now you can jump ahead to see the rest of this fairy themed Holiday Collection for 2010 from Too Faced.

Check it!

• Too Faced Pixie Pin-Ups Palette

A combination of six high-pigment, matte and shimmer eye shadows plus mini Too Faced Lash Injection Pinpoint Mascara, Too Faced Shadow Insurance, and Too Faced Lava Gloss Eyeliner.

Too Faced Pixie Pin Ups Palette 2

Too Faced Pixie Pin Ups Palette 1

Too Faced Pixie Pin Ups Palette 3

• Too Faced Glamour To Go Fairy Edition

Too Faced Sun Bunny and Too Faced La Vie En Rose plus six shades of Too Faced Eyeshadow!

Too Faced Glamour To Go Fairy Edition 22

Too Faced Glamour To Go Fairy Edition 1

As you can see these are very much a rehash of many Too Faced Holiday Collections from the past. Same design, different colors and theme but still very similar to past Holiday Collections however the Pixie Pin Ups Palette is quite cute with its pop up design isn’t it?

I could possibly skip these two and head right into Glamourland but I’ll reserve my judgment until I see them in person as the colors may sway me to want!

• 9/13/10 19:35 sillylilacs:

Hmm…the colors look ok in the promo, the only thing attention grabbing is the popup lol but then again, popups are great for instore displays, and not so much for practicality at home =/

But like you said lol the colors in real life may sway me as well ;)

• 9/14/10 10:41 the Muse:

lilac def…that’s what gets on to buy the damn pop up!

• 9/13/10 19:59 breyerchic04:

I’ve been wanting a purse palette, this might be it (also considering a Stila travel palette or the Pixi one at Target, though it seems too nude, and taking recommendations for something else awesome).

• 9/14/10 10:42 the Muse:

breyer this would make a great purse palette as the shades are typically very nice in the glam to go palettes!

• 9/14/10 0:11 Iris:

I love too faced…but i’m a little disappointed by their holiday collection this year. I was hoping for an awesome set like last year’s Queen for a Day…I mananged to shatter my Snow Bunny, so i was hoping i could repurchase it in a set. But that’s probably just me…I can c others rly liking some of these offerings…

• 9/14/10 4:18 Anitacska:

I’ve ordered the Glamour to Go palette, but passed on the other one (both already available in the UK). However, the Glamourland palette isn’t, do you know if it’s a Sephora exclusive or something? We didn’t get the Glamour Revolution one either. :(

• 9/14/10 10:35 the Muse:

not sure yet anita but that would suck. I noticed that ASOS has both palettes but not the Glamourland…if I heard anything will yell at you :D

• 9/14/10 5:29 kirsty:

Pixie pinup looks like a cute little set! I’d probably end up depotting the shadows though, I’m not a fan of cumbersome packaging. They look like they should fit in my 15 pan pallette

• 9/14/10 10:35 the Muse:

aw kirsty I’d cry :-D I like the packaging too much but def agree it’s bulky!

• 9/15/10 6:59 kirsty:

To be fair,k the popup would still be in tact, so I could still look at it whenever I liked… just the pull out would get mutilated! ;)

• 9/15/10 10:08 the Muse:

the pop up gets props for me kirsty :-D

• 9/14/10 12:00 jenna:

my palms are sweaty i want this SO bad!! i’m only allowing myself one set so i think i’ll have to go with pixie pin-ups ’cause i want to look at the adorable pop up all the time yessss pixie pin-ups it is!

• 9/14/10 13:32 the Muse:

jenna did you see glamourland?!

• 9/14/10 14:42 jenna:

just looked at your post on glamourland and that is now my choice hands down!!! thank you for the posts! i <3 TF

• 9/14/10 14:52 the Muse:

ha my pleasure. I was thinking Glamourland would seal the deal!

• 1/25/11 18:22 Tigress:

I got the Pixie Pin Ups in the mail last week, not sure what I think about it yet. I wasn’t terribly impressed with the Shadow Insurance, but I admittedly didn’t use very much. The eyeshadows are beautiful colors and I need to try more than just two of them (with more primer) to really see. The Lava Gloss liner went on super smooth and was a deeply pigmented black, but it started to feather out within 4 hours!

The packaging, however, is too freaking cute! It’s much smaller and less bulky in person which was a pleasant surprise. I think I’ll be more impressed with the palette once I use either more SI or a different primer that doesn’t fail me (I love the L’Oreal De-Crease).

• 11/28/11 23:41 AliceEfron:

I got the Pixie Pinups last year and I still use it 2day! I have been absolutely in love 4 a whole year. I use the eye shadow color leading lady every single day and the pinpoint mascara is a definite in my daily look. I adore the packaging and it is a perfect travel size. This palette is a must 4 any1 with an i 4 fabulous!