Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift

Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift

Trish MvEvoy has a new concealer slash highlighter that released for Fall 2010.

Let’s check this out.

Ok.

I admit I want to try this rather badly because I’m such a concealer junkie but I also remember my major FAIL with Benefit Ooh La Lift. Honestly, with a name like Ooh La Lift I was positive I was getting the French equivalent of botox in cute pink packaging.

Ooh La Lift didn’t work out to say the least but I still love uttering the name. Oui je porte Ohh La Lift! Romantic sounding eh?

Anyway…

’bout Trish’s version.

Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift basically brightens up the under eye area and smooths away fine lines with some sort of under-eye enhancer. It gives eyes a lifted look while filling fine lines.

They don’t really say but I imagine it’s best used after concealer as it won’t act as a concealer but only as a way to highlight the eye area and brighten it up.

One problem.

It comes in one universal shade. Most may find it suitable but olive or darker skin tones might not benefit.

It’s $38 and available now from www.trishmcevoy.com

I was going to order online but I’ll wait to explore it on counter.

Whatcha think?

Mighty miracle?

Probably not?

Share!

• 9/28/10 12:42 Claudia:

haha funny how I immediately thought of Ooh la la lift, too. It was probably the most useless product I’ve ever bought….so I’m not so sure about this one

• 9/28/10 12:50 the Muse:

claudia it lies in rest at the bottom of the makeup graveyard. I cannot believe I brought into a product called Ohh la Lift. WTH is wrong with us!? ;D

• 9/28/10 13:56 Sophia:

I don’t think I’d purchase it, just because of the fact that it only comes in one shade. What a bummer!
    ~Sophia

• 9/28/10 14:17 the Muse:

that does put a damper on things Sophia :P

• 9/28/10 16:29 Comrade_Garlic:

I have it, damn you Nordstrom anniversary sale. It works okay. Now I don’t have really dark circles and I will burst into flame when exposed to sun. Trish seem too work best on those of us who are pale. There are days when this is all I need. Other days it doesn’t cut it. But it doesn’t crease nor does it separate, which Ohh La Lift did on me. It does make a halfway decent lid brightener, but $38 for something a cheapy pale pink shadow will do is insane. Not something I’d buy again.

• 9/28/10 16:42 the Muse:

comrade thanks for the mini review girl. Even though it doesn’t sound terribly OMG must have I’m still curious to try ;-D kinda sounds like the eye base essentials :P

• 9/28/10 20:22 Comrade_Garlic:

Eye base essentials will hold the shadow better. I still need another primer with this. It’s okay when I’m not working and I only need makeup to last a few hours.

• 9/29/10 10:01 the Muse:

comrade it isn’t shimmery or glowy is it? straight cream base?