Wet n Wild Traincase $9.99

Back to School

I created the Back to School Beauty Budget Picks for College students and Back to Schooler’s in need of some inexpensive beauty finds that won’t break their bank. This series is all about affordable skincare, cosmetic, and beauty bits and bobs for those heading back to school!

Beauty Back to Schoolers gather round, today’s deal consists of a hot Wet n Wild Traincase that contains a good deal of goodies for $9.99.

Wet n Wild Traincase 9

Likey!

Jump!

Start wandering around your local CVS as they have Wet n Wild Traincases for $9.99. It’s not a traditional traincase but it’s nice enough for storing bits and bobs inside. It’s clear and made of hard plastic with a snap closure and pretty basic design. With rough and tumble wearin’ it could become dirty or possibly cracked however it’s a nice place to stash away eyeshadows or other makeup bits and prop it up on your vanity.

For $9.99 it’s probably not worth it for the traincase alone but the fun part is it comes packed with some Wet n Wild goodies.

You get:

• 2 Wet n Wild Shadow Trios
  • 1 Wet n Wild Coloricon Blush
  • 1 Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow
  • 2 Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipsticks (mini size)
  • 1 Wet n Wild Mega Length Lash Mascara (mini)
  • 1 Wet n Wild Mega Plump Mascara (mini)
  • 2 Wet n Wild Mega Last Nail Polishes

Wet n Wild Traincase 51

Wet n Wild Traincase 7

Wet n Wild Traincase 6

Wet n Wild Traincase 4

Wet n Wild Traincase 3

Wet n Wild Traincase 2

Wet n Wild Traincase 1

The box says it’s over $50 worth of Wet n Wild Cosmetics, I’m not sure as I didn’t do the math but for $9.99 you honestly can’t beat it if you’re on a beauty budget.

I purchased at CVS and seen some at Walgreens as well.

If you’re a student who wants to indulge in some new makeup for Fall the Wet n Wild Traincase might suit your budget.

Anyone see it?

Consider purchasing?

Share it!

Disclosure:

This product was purchased by the Muse for review purposes.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 9/8/10 12:49 Scientific Housewife:

How interesting, I’ll have to keep an eye out!

• 9/8/10 13:25 Lenna:

I know what I’m hunting down this weekend. >:D I know it’s crappy drugstore makeup, but I love crappy drugstore makeup. So sue me. Thanks for letting me know about this! <3

• 9/8/10 13:44 the Muse:

lol lenna you like what you like and that’s cool by me hun :-D my pleasure good luck!

• 9/8/10 22:22 sonia:

I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for always give us great tips!!!

• 9/9/10 9:55 the Muse:

my pleasure sonia :)

• 9/8/10 23:52 sillylilacs:

I saw this at my CVS and there are like 8 of them on the shelf. I was tempted to buy them…but the items AREN’T really worth $50…at all. So I thought this was kind of blah for the company to do, the most I get out of the entire thing would be the train case haha =p

I think this would be great for someone that hasn’t tried wnw in awhile, because their stuff is FANTASTIC now =D

• 9/9/10 13:44 the Muse:

not 50 I don’t think lilac but def worth the 10?! :D

• 9/9/10 17:52 Hana:

I got this and was kind of disappointed. :( The nail polishes are minis also. My real problem with it was there’s like no packaging on the eyeshadows and blushes. You can’t carry them around and I’m not even sure of a safe way to store them. Which is really too bad since I like the eyeshadows a lot. Oh well, I used my friends CVS discount and some extra bucks and a $4/$20 coupon since I was getting some other stuff too, so after all that it was like $1!

• 9/13/10 14:17 the Muse:

no packaging hana? how do you mean? I got compacts with the eyeshadows?!

• 9/15/10 16:31 vintagecharms:

There is a coupon from the Sept 24, 2010 allyou magazine and is $5 off of a $10 purchase. There is one more coupon for $1 off of $1.72 or higher so maybe they could be little, teeny stocking stuffers.

• 9/15/10 16:35 the Muse: