Yay or Nay: Urban Decay Urban Decay Temporary Tattoos

Urban Decay Urban Decay Temporary Tattoos 2

Hi Guys!

Just a little follow up post to the new Urban Decay Urban Decay Temporary Tattoos as I got some better pictures of the tats included in the set.

Take a look, let me know what you think!

Temp ink?

Yay?

Nay?

Jump!

Urban Decay Urban Decay Temporary Tattoos 4

Urban Decay Urban Decay Temporary Tattoos 3

Urban Decay Urban Decay Temporary Tattoos 1

The more I see of ‘em, the more I’m digging them…..

I think it might be a yay!

Available now at www.urbandecay.com and UK’ers can purchase from ASOS.

• 9/9/10 10:53 Ester:

I really love the stars, feathers, and lotus.

• 9/9/10 10:57 Ryou:

I’m all about the chrysanthemum one, less so about everything else. Hmm… Must be the kimono lover in me. =P

• 9/9/10 11:55 the Muse:

ryou I’m partial to it as well!

• 9/9/10 11:10 Lulu:

Oooh I dunno, I think I kinda like them. You’ll have to post pics if you get them and try them out!

• 9/9/10 13:18 the Muse:

will do lulu! :-D maybe along with a little burberry? dress it up for our blog? LOL!

• 9/10/10 8:18 lulu:

mwhahahahaha!!

• 9/10/10 11:19 the Muse:

hehe!

• 9/9/10 11:20 Beautiful Canvas:

I love the red flower.

• 9/9/10 12:05 Becky:

I’m loving that red flower, the others are great too.. which is funny cause I wouldn’t have guessed taht the flowers would be my ‘thing’. the rest are fun… not sure how I feel about the chains. hmm.. will have to think about it. Maybe at their next F&F sale. Ya know, along with like 10 other items that I want… ROFL

• 9/9/10 13:18 the Muse:

becky I wasn’t feel the chains myself :P god waiting on FF when is it coming surprised it hasn’t arrived :P

• 9/9/10 12:26 Charlene J.:

I love the chain ones but I think the Chanel ones are a lot prettier. : Sorry Urban Decay!

• 9/9/10 12:33 the Muse:

Charlene I actually kinda am digging on UD more than Chanel :D I liked the flowers….:D

• 9/9/10 12:32 peri:

im gonna go with no. i love everything on the last sheet. the second sheet i only like the stars and the flower…the first sheet i want nothing to do with lol. i dont love it overall enough to spend the money on it. but that last page sure is pretty.

• 9/9/10 13:16 the Muse:

peri same here. I see one sheet I really like but not so into the logos and such. But I’d prob go for it anyway, they kinda look fun but I’d prob look like an idiot wearing them :D

• 9/9/10 13:01 Brittany:

I have been reading your site, but this is the first time I have posted.

I think they are pretty, but I wouldn’t wear them. :)

• 9/9/10 13:10 the Muse:

hi brittany thanks for visiting and taking time out to say hello. :-D I kinda dig ‘em, my inner teenager prob talking!

• 9/9/10 13:44 Vanessa:

SO LAME!

• 9/9/10 14:12 Ann:

I like them better than the Chanel ones!

• 9/9/10 14:22 xMissxAndristx:

at first i thought “omg that’s so ridiculous!” but the more i look at them, i do think they’re cute. and they’re big, so they look better (when i think “temporary tattoos” i think of little tiny designs generally.

but, altho i love UD so much that it’s the only makeup brand i own, i’ll have to pass on these. i have my own real tattoos.

oh and UD’s incessant use of the words “ink” and “tat” have been driving me insane! they’re tattoos. not tats, not ink (unless you’re the type of person who “gauges” their ears. ugh. srsly. it’s STRETCHING!!! not gauging) sorry… i’m a body modification elitist.

• 9/9/10 14:28 the Muse:

I was meh too MissAndris but seeing them applied on someone’s arm and I was kinda like oh cool. as UD posted a few pics of someone wearing :D LOL! honestly I know nothing about either so I def can’t say I know the correct terms :-D feel free to correct me :D

• 9/9/10 15:09 Marie:

I like the flowers and stars. The rest, not so much…

• 9/9/10 16:38 Lindsay:

These are cute for a night out or a costume party or something, but I have tons of tattoos so isn’t something I’m really that interested in. However when I first saw them I instantly thought of my 13 year old sister in law, who loves my tattoos. & her birthday is coming up in november so I know just what I’m getting her!
    I think it’s a great idea for teenage girls, or undecisive women to switch up their look for a night or fun weekend.

• 9/9/10 16:40 the Muse:

that’s me lindsay, indecisive as hell :D

• 9/10/10 0:42 Sarah:

IM suprised at how realistic they as real tattoos

• 9/10/10 14:50 Stavroula Plag:

I love the designs on the last pic! :)

• 10/18/10 14:49 Gidget:

They are a throwback to the temporary tattoos they released in 1998. I think they are awesome, and a great way to try out a spot for some more permanent ink.