Bare Escentuals bareMinerals High Shine Eye Color

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals High Shine Eye Color 2010

Bare Escentuals, too long associated with loose minerals in a pot eh? Well today launches a new era for the brand as they release a brand new way to apply eye color.

Check it!

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals High Shine Eye Color comes in a tube with a mess-free sponge-tip applicator for easy application of a new formula of mineral eyeshadow with an opaque finish and a foiled effect.

Looks interesting eh?

It’s not the first style applicator of its kinda but it is a new way to experience Bare Escentuals particularly after going the pot, loose powder route for so long.

Available in six shades:

• Bronzed
  • Electric
  • Frost
  • Glisten
  • Moonshine
  • Patina

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals High Shine Eye Color 6

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals High Shine Eye Color 5

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals High Shine Eye Color 4

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals High Shine Eye Color 3

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals High Shine Eye Color 2

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals High Shine Eye Color 1

Shades are $16 each and available from Sephora, Nordstrom, and bareescentuals.com

• 10/5/10 9:55 Irene:

I feel like I stalk your blog but it’s such a good read! I have all of these and they aren’t mess free. There is a youtube video from a BE fan forum girl to show you how to makes these a bit easier but I find 2 of my tubes are always fall out city. You can dump them out into an e/s container with a sifter. I LOVE the applicator, you can apply it in one swipe! It gives you a foiled look without water/paint pot/etc. So much fun and worth the mess. There are more colors coming out too!

• 10/5/10 13:02 the Muse:

aw thanks irene you’re too kind ;-D thanks for showing the vid, awesome ;-D thanks for the deets, looking forward to more shades!!!!!!! variety, the spice of my makeup life ;D

• 10/5/10 10:24 Courtney:

Ulta has these too. I may have to pick one up with the new Stila palette you previewed the other day. You can’t use any coupons with the Stila palette but you can if you get something else with it. They have a $5 off $10 coupon right now (44443) which basically covers most of your shipping.

• 10/5/10 12:36 the Muse:

might be a good idea to get one with the stila palette now Courtney ;-D I might do that!

• 10/5/10 10:51 Becky:

I can’t help but wonder if it will be hard to apply like UD’s loose shadow.. I’m really hoping you’ll give a try and let me know! lol

Oh and speaking of UD, did you see their Holiday box thing at Sephora that has a new loose shadow in it?

• 10/5/10 12:30 the Muse:

I don’t think so becky as UD came with that damn brush that made fall out such a bitch but the sponge applicator on these could prove way better application wise. YES! I actually posted about that a few weeks ago, could it be that UD might go loose?!

• 10/5/10 11:15 BuBu:

even though loose pigments are extremely pretty…im somehow still attracted to pressed form muse…its just less messier and i dunno..more convenient? how bout u muse? which do u like more?

• 10/5/10 12:29 the Muse:

I don’t mind either bubu ;-D I’m cool with shadow in any format it comes in! ;-D

• 10/5/10 12:53 peri:

i saw these in the ulta ad also…im interested. ill have to go in and check them out. hopefully they are better then the ud ones…ive got a few of those cause i found an awesome sale on em…but i dont think they were worth the money at all…you have to blow off the stupid brush just so you dont decorate your entire face, which is a waste of product. i kinda wish BE would do a rollerball type applicator. those are neat.

• 10/5/10 13:01 the Muse:

Peri I agree on the UD. Formula wise they are fab but the little brush is such a bitch :P rollerball could prove interesting ;D

• 10/5/10 12:53 JoElla:

No more little pots?! YAY!

• 10/5/10 13:01 the Muse:

ha jo no such luck ;-D they are still around and kicking!

• 10/5/10 23:16 Phyrra:

Ug, those look like a mess waiting to happen. I have one of the UD loose shadows and it SUCKS for application. Love the color though.

• 10/10/10 0:42 tini:

these all look so pretty but a few years back at VS semi annual they had similar shadows and I got got like 12 of them for like $6 but I think I’ve used them about once each because of the fall out. The sponge applicator on them is a million times better than the joke of UD loose shadows but still a mess. That silver one might accidentally fall in my F&F cart, though.

• 10/12/10 14:42 the Muse:

ah yes tini I have them too ;-D UD is def a bit old mess UGH! ha accidentally eh? ;D