Bare Escentuals Buxom Really Good Lines

Fresh New Beauty

Probably the best things about makeup during the Holidays are the gift sets. Man, oh man the gift sets are the best part of the season aren’t they?

Bare Escentuals has some great ones coming up and I have in my cart at the moment Bare Escentuals Buxom Really Good Lines.

I wants it!

Jump!

This includes a set (I almost spelled sex for a second there, fingers are faster than my brain ha!) of six (damn almost did it again) Buxom Eyeliners in various shades!

Bare Escentuals Buxom Really Good Lines1

I’m all about variety, it’s the spice of life!

Includes Eyeliners In:

• “Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?” (bright turquoise)
  • “Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?” (violet purple)
  • “Are you a parking ticket? You’ve got fine written all over you.” (pearl white)
  • “If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put “U” and “I” together.” (black)
  • “Are those sexy legs tired? You’ve been running through my mind.” (espresso)
  • “You must be a thief because you stole my heart.” (gold with silver micro glitter)

HA! Love the bad pick up lines!

Sadly, my personal favorite isn’t included in the list, “Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you….” Yeah, well, I guess I attract THOSE types of men.

$28 snags your the set and it’s available now at Sephora.

I’m gonna wait for FF to grab it.

Whatcha think?

• 10/7/10 20:21 Caroline:

Have you tried these liners? I have the Smashbox e/l set in my cart right now but then I saw these this morning and wondered how these performed. I have not tried the Smashbox or the Buxom, but I need liners that last long and don’t tug. I love the Make Up Forever Aqua Liners but I’m looking for a set that includes a gold, bright purple and black. Buyng the MUFE ones individually would be a pretty penny.

• 10/8/10 9:55 the Muse:

nope haven’t tried caroline! but if I get them I’ll swatch/review of course!

• 10/7/10 21:21 cassie:

Are you nervous at all about the size? They look tiny to me.

I wonder how these will apply, I have terrible luck with Buxom’s big and healthy lipsticks, they bleed and migrate all over my mouth area. Their glosses do too, but its not as bad because I just wear their lighter formulas.

• 10/8/10 9:50 the Muse:

mmmm not really cassie nothing can be as small as the UD liners in jackpot haha those are tiny as hell. Haven’t tried buxom liners to be honest but def curious!

• 10/7/10 21:55 BuBu:

Muse, is FF available for everybody? or just VIB members only?

• 10/8/10 9:49 the Muse:

ff online is for everyone and they had certain days last year for VIB and non VIB I think in store but don’t quote me on that. I can’t remember how it worked last year for the life of me. but online is def for everyone!

• 10/7/10 22:10 Marilyn @ Lipgloss and Spandex:

Ooooh! I need to check these out in store… the colors look awesome, and the names are just hilarious :P

• 10/8/10 9:48 the Muse:

totally laughing at the names Marilyn!

• 10/7/10 22:40 Ellie:

The ongoing one in my circle of friends is “Can I pray for you? Because I certainly wouldn’t mind laying hands on you.” lol

And what do you do if somebody asks you what eyeliner you’re wearing? Do you say “I’m wearing Bare Escentual’s Buxom ‘If I could rearrange the alphabet I’d put U and I toegether'” ? O.o haha

In all seriousness, I’ve been hunting for a flashy purple liner. This is sort of promising.

• 10/8/10 10:18 the Muse:

LOL ellie love! LOL!!!!! that would cause a conversation that’s for sure ;-D I like the gold in this set!

• 10/7/10 22:52 Sarah:

Ahhh I want them Just because of the names!

• 10/8/10 9:47 the Muse:

ditto sarah!

• 10/7/10 23:47 Cerina:

Love buxom! And those names are too cute!

• 10/8/10 0:23 clementine:

Oh, god, I kind of want these for the name alone, LOL…

My favorite is, “Really?? That’s your name? No way! It’s my favorite name!” I mean, seriously, is there any other line that is so obviously insincere?

• 10/8/10 9:45 the Muse:

LOL chelm! ;-D

• 10/8/10 0:51 Melissa:

Oh I need this – good way for me to try these liners. I like”are your parents terrorists? Because baby you are the bomb.” When is this alleged FF gonna happen hummm???

• 10/8/10 9:44 the Muse:

LOL Melissa ;-D nice one! October 18-21 around these dates ;-D my bets are the 22nd but don’t quote me!

• 10/8/10 1:18 peri:

i just saw this on there the other day…i think it looks awesome!

• 10/8/10 9:44 the Muse:

ditto peri!

• 10/8/10 15:55 Irene:

These are SMALLER than the BE mini Big and Bright liners… like the one in the last Face Fashion kit. I woudn’t pay full price for sure

• 10/8/10 19:21 cinthya:

They’re on my cart too! and i’m waiting for the F%F sale too,lol

• 10/12/10 16:30 the Muse: