Probably the best things about makeup during the Holidays are the gift sets. Man, oh man the gift sets are the best part of the season aren’t they?
Bare Escentuals has some great ones coming up and I have in my cart at the moment Bare Escentuals Buxom Really Good Lines.
I wants it!
This includes a set (I almost spelled sex for a second there, fingers are faster than my brain ha!) of six (damn almost did it again) Buxom Eyeliners in various shades!
I’m all about variety, it’s the spice of life!
Includes Eyeliners In:
- “Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?” (bright turquoise)
- “Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?” (violet purple)
- “Are you a parking ticket? You’ve got fine written all over you.” (pearl white)
- “If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put “U” and “I” together.” (black)
- “Are those sexy legs tired? You’ve been running through my mind.” (espresso)
- “You must be a thief because you stole my heart.” (gold with silver micro glitter)
HA! Love the bad pick up lines!
Sadly, my personal favorite isn’t included in the list, “Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you….” Yeah, well, I guess I attract THOSE types of men.
$28 snags your the set and it’s available now at Sephora.
I’m gonna wait for FF to grab it.