I do so always look forward to BE Holiday although I will say the Holiday Collections, Sets, and Kits have changed considerably since I first started collecting the brand. Things have gotten smaller, prices have gone up, and the collections aren’t nearly as nice as they used to be but it doesn’t stop me from taking time out to explore the offerings and see what appeals.
A few bits and bobs have popped up from the Bare Escentuals Holiday Collection 2010.
Sephora and the BE website have been updating with these new items but I admit I’m kinda antsy to see what the QVC and Nordstrom Exclusives as normally those are some of the better offerings during the Holiday season.
Let’s have a look at these for now.
Bare Escentuals Body Lingerie $29
Luminous Body Shimmer mists shoulders, arms, d’ecollet’e, legs-anywhere you fancy, adding a subtle, shimmering golden glow to your body with a sublimely sexy, natural vanilla scent.
Bare Escentuals Brilliant Gold Duo $29.50
Mineral Veil Finishing Powder with real gold powder and a custom gold-finished Buff & Go Brush.
Bare Escentuals Beyond Gorgeous $54
- Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil
- Bare Escentuals Satin Ruffle Eyecolor (nude satin)
- Bare Escentuals Frills Eyecolor (charcoal moss)
- Bare Escentuals Pink Ribbon Blush (sheer raspberry pink)
- Bare Escentuals 100% Natural Lipgloss in Icing (sheer playful pink)
- Bare Escentuals Big & Bright Eyeliner in Charbronze (antique brown)
- Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara in Black
- Eye Shaping Brush
- Flawless Application Face Brush
- Keepsake Box
BareMinerals Shimmer & Shine Collection $54
- Bare Escentuals Eyecolor in Shimmer (frosted cappuccino), Flicker (burnished violet), High Shine Gold Medal (pale gold), and High Shine Vapor (graphite)
- Bare Escentuals Big & Bright Eyeliner in Intense Black
- Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance All-Over Face Color (sheer translucent glow)
- Bare Escentuals Pink Petal Blush (bright poppy pink)
- Bare Escentuals 100% Natural Lipgloss in With a Twist (tulip pink)
- Bare Escentuals 100% Natural Lipgloss in Sprinkles (diamond shimmer)
- Full Tapered Blush & Eye Brush
- Booklet featuring instructions for Shimmer and Shine Looks
BE is legendary for releasing a body and face powder every year packaged together with a large kabuki brush. We’ve had various options over the years that have included gold, rose, and even jade shades however this year it looks like they stepped up the game and replace these powders with the new Body Lingerie which is quite appealing. These powder atomizers are quickly becoming a popular item and Guerlain isn’t the only kid on the block now with this style of makeup available.
The gift sets looks quite nice but I’m not quite sure if I need it or not yet. I’m debating.
I will say that you can start shopping now at bareescentuals.com and enjoy 20% off your total order using promo code GLAMOUR.
What do you think of BE Holiday so far?