bareMinerals Women of BE 20 Piece Eye Color Collection

bareMinerals Women of BE 20 Piece Eye Color Collection1

Everyone gather round.

I want a pat on the back.

I said no to the new bareMinerals Women of BE 20 Piece Eye Color Collection. Phew! I’m breaking into a cold sweat here just thinking about the gory details!

Jump!

Dude that was hard. I had it in my cart, I submitted the order, and proceeded to go back and cancel it. Damn it’s hard work doing battle with beauty sometimes.

It’s a killer set but I realized I have too many BE shadows I’m not using nearly enough.

However, if you’re a hardcore fan or you’re simply looking to expand your mineral eyeshadow collection this is a sweet little package.

The set includes 20 Bare Escentuals Eye Shadows in various finishes and colors all named after women that inspired the company. Customers, girlfriends, family members, etc….each shadow is named after a very special someone.

bareMinerals Women of BE 20 Piece Eye Color Collection2

• Starlet Casey, a gold
  • Starlet Karen, a deep cream
  • Starlet Catherine, an olive
  • Starlet Leigh Anne, an eggplant
  • Radiant Rebecca, an apricot
  • Treasured Terri, an emerald

The set is $79 and available in three payments of $26.

It comes housed in a keepsake box. I think it’ll make a brilliant gift or if you’re as greedy as I am, you may want it for yourself.

So far I’m holding strong, I might need moral support girls.

Available at QVC.

• 10/13/10 22:21 Irene:

great kit but I’ve been with BE long enough that I have MOST lol too bad because there are a couple that I’m missing but not worth buying the whole thing :(

• 10/14/10 16:13 Biba:

Oh, I’d love to have this set. I don’t care that I have tons of mineral e/s, I just want more and more.

Sorry, no moral support here… ;)

• 10/15/10 15:58 the Muse:

LOL biba thanks ALOT! ;D

• 10/14/10 21:19 Ellie:

Do BE shadows have good color payoff?? I’ve always looked at them in the little pots, but never swatched them… I’ve always assumed they were pretty much just shimmer, but I’m probably wrong and now I want to try them. lol

• 10/15/10 10:53 the Muse:

yea ellie quite nice in my experience. ;-D check out some of my past posts for swatches the rock star kit was a fav of mine!

• 10/20/10 22:01 Ellie:

will do!

• 10/15/10 13:21 KristyQ:

I can’t believe you resisted :) Good for you!! I won’t be indulging either (I just went through my e/s palette collection last week and have been feeling 1/2 PURE GLEE and 1/2 PURE OMG I HAVE TOO MUCH CRAP!)

• 10/15/10 15:28 the Muse:

LOL Kristy I dunno how I did it yay me ;-D hells yes!

• 10/15/10 15:48 Ru:

OMG I want this soo bad. I’m a sucker for their collections. I’ve bought 3 and my sister yells at me for having too much makeup (call it jealousy. When I shared a bit with her she was filled with glee. Go figure- must be nice not to pay for it…). I can’t justify this purchase, but secretly hope it goes down to a reasonable price after the hype.

• 10/15/10 15:52 the Muse:

LOL ru ;-D I told myself absolutely not but I keep looking at it with longing!

• 10/15/10 15:48 Elizabeth:

I go through that same dilemma… but I couldn’t help it with this collection! I bought it IMEDIATELY after seeing it! Can’t wait!

• 10/15/10 15:52 the Muse:

damn elizabeth don’t say that b/c now I want it LOL!

• 10/15/10 23:26 Katy:

Oh come on you know you want it!! :) I just ordered mine…I’ll send you swatches! Muuhahaha! ;)

• 10/18/10 16:06 the Muse:

ha love ya Katy ;-D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 10/20/10 10:25 allison1998:

I am in the same boat Muse!!! I have put this in my cart so many times and then taken it out….have even gone as far as getting to the order page, but I just cant click on the bottom to complete the order!

What is wrong with us?????

I have a few of these colors, but I want them all….one thing that is keeping me from ordering it that they are minis…me no likey da minis!

• 10/20/10 10:40 the Muse:

dude I’ve hit submit and proceeded to cancel the order soon after LOL! ;-D totally can relate allison ;-D I don’t either :( I miss the full size BE pots. They used to give full size with everything the smaller sizes are a pain to work with ;(

• 10/25/10 0:53 Me:

So this set is NOT the same size that they sell in the stores???…

• 10/25/10 9:30 the Muse: