Bath and Body Works Holiday Signature Collection 2010

Bath and Body Works Holiday Signature Collection 2010 1

It’s probably too early to be thinking about fragrances for the Holidays. I’m still on board with the scent of spicy pumpkin and fresh apples but…in the makeup and fragrance world the Holidays are pretty much here full on. BPAL already introduced their Yules, you should check ‘em, they are doing the Nutcracker this year!

And most important, Christmas, wouldn’t be Christmas without a little help from the Bath and Body Works Signature Collection. Would you believe me if I told you Twisted Peppermint started out life as a shower gel not as a body mist? How did we live without it?!

Jump!

Yup, there back.

Although I have to tell you something….is Snow Kissed Berry a new scent?! I don’t remember it being part of the Signature Collection but I admit I have avoided this collection since I stocked up tight on it and refused to buy just because it had new bottles, believe me, the temptation and force was strong my little jedis but last year I did not indulge overly much in the Signature Collection.  Do you find yourself doing that?  Stocking up during the semi-annual, proceeding to have a bulk of product, but still lemming the stuff because of the new packaging?  Groan!

However, this year, I’m running low on my beloved Twisted Peppermint, an absolute essential Holiday fragrance, so I went ahead and took advantage of the buy 2, get 2 dozen free offer that Bath and Body Works has going on.

I hauled a few Twisted Peppermints, a Vanilla Bean Noel, Winter Candy Apple, and that mystery yet yummie Snow Kissed Berry.

Bath and Body Works Holiday Signature Collection 2010 5

Bath and Body Works Holiday Signature Collection 2010 4

Bath and Body Works Holiday Signature Collection 2010 3

Bath and Body Works Holiday Signature Collection 2010 2

Twisted Peppermint is such a fabulous minty vanilla cocktail that truly speaks Holiday to me plus the other blends aren’t too shabby in the Holiday department either eh? Snow Kissed Berry is quickly becoming a fab with it’s mix up of sparkling, festive berries! Loves it.

How about you?

Have you overindulged in Bath and Body Works Holiday Signature Collection?

Any favs?

Share ‘em!

Best news? The dreaded shimmer in Twisted Peppermint is gone, gone, gone for two years now!

Get 20% Off your total order at Bath and Body Works today only!

Disclosure:

This product was purchased by the Muse for review purposes.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 10/28/10 15:23 Wendy Dunlap:

I used to adore Winter Candy Apple but got tired of it. I think I have 1/4 of a bottle left? I tend to have that issue with all of their scents. Am I crazy? LOL… I want to try the berry one!

• 10/28/10 15:25 the Muse:

no not at wendy. I think I’m actually tired of WCA myself! I overdid it ;_D but I never get tired of TP ;-D It’s so lovely. The berry one is rads!

• 10/28/10 15:35 Wendy Dunlap:

Three words: Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit. <3 <3 <3. That stuff lasts ALL day, I have the rollerball of it.

• 11/1/10 14:04 the Muse:

oh gosh you’re right wendy! I have it, it really does last literally ages!

• 10/28/10 17:51 Larie:

I used the 20% coupon you posted the other day and hauled! Lots of shower gels, hand soaps, and pocket sanitizers. And a candle. Haha. Thanks much for the heads up!

• 11/1/10 13:52 the Muse:

yay larie NICE ;-D glad you made use!

• 10/28/10 21:20 Erin:

Snowkissed Berry is a new fragrance, I’m not a fan of it. I was pretty restrained this year too. I got the Vanilla Bean Noel in spray and body cream and Winter Candy Apple in shower gel and lotion. I really onw bought items that I was running low on, I love Twisted Peppermint but I own SOOO much already.

• 11/1/10 13:49 the Muse:

hey erin thanks I thought I was going crazy on that one ;-D Me too…EEP! But I thought meh it’s on sale….*smacks head*

• 10/28/10 22:30 Promise:

I love BBW Holiday collections!!! Did you see they have lip gloss in these scents this year?!? Oh, my…..lol

• 10/29/10 13:11 the Muse:

yup promise!!!!!! ;-D

• 10/28/10 22:42 auroragyps:

I really wish they’d make their Holiday scents in travel size. I know they have great deals all the time, but I just can’t afford full sized sprays all the time, nor can I get close to finishing them, which feels like a waste. Besides, minis would make great stocking stuffers & Secret Santa gifts.

• 10/29/10 13:42 the Muse:

auro that would be a rather fab idea ;-D I’d love a trio with travel sizes ;D

• 10/28/10 23:00 Cali:

I always, always, always buy the WCA soaps for my bathroom (last year they had a cute penguin dispenser) and my husband actually loves the Vanilla Bean Noel and uses that soap in his garage. And I agree, the Snow Kissed Berry is fab!

• 10/29/10 13:41 the Muse:

cali same here ;-D I love the cute dispensers ;-D so awesome your hub likes vbn! hehe!

• 10/29/10 11:57 JoElla:

I haven’t sniffed these yet, (I am so trying to be good) so hopefully some will be around during the semi annual sale or the outlet stores!

• 10/29/10 13:01 the Muse:

omg jo they SO will! it’ll be a dozen a dollar after the holidays I’m sure ;D!