Bath and Body Works Winter 2010 Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap

Bath and Body Works Winter 2010 Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap

Ok, so anti-bacterial soap gets me excited.

Sorry.

I blame Bath and Body Works for tempting me with it everywhere I look but I’m not complaining I like it!

So if you’re like me and for some odd as hell reason you get excited about hand soap you can jump ahead to check out the new scents. They have one called Vanilla Snap that sounds decadent!

• Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap Vanilla Snap

A warm blend of ground cinnamon, fresh buttercream and bourbon vanilla.

Bath and Body Works Winter 2010 Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap 4

• Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap Winter Cranberry

A crisp blend of red apple, black currant and sparkling cranberry blend!

Bath and Body Works Winter 2010 Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap 3

• Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap Snow Mint

A holiday blend of crisp apple, peppermint leaves, fresh douglas fir and vanilla bean.

Bath and Body Works Winter 2010 Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap 1

• Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap Apple Wreath

A festive blend of green apple, red cinnamon, warm cider and maple walnut.

Bath and Body Works Winter 2010 Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap 2

• Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap Orange Spice

A sparkling blend of Italian mandarin, cinnamon stick, ground clove and cedarwood.

Bath and Body Works Winter 2010 Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap 5

Don’t they sound tempting?

Available now from Bath and Body Works.

• 10/29/10 12:46 jenna:

hand soap gets me totally excited!!! just got my halloween antibac foaming ones last week and i’m washing my hands delightfully about a dozen times daily! all of these fragrances sound amazing. aside from that maple note.. maple is a tad overdone here in canada! lol!

• 10/29/10 12:57 the Muse:

LOL jenna totally do the dozen times a day thing ;-D LOL I imagine so. You guys are def known for the maple ;D

• 10/29/10 12:59 Audrey:

Oh Godddddd… I need more hand soap like a hole in my head… But you know once the holiday sales start, I’ll be in B&BW with my wallet flapping around. I NEED that Snow Mint. It sounds delicious! I want to sniff Vanilla Snap and Winter Cranberry, but I’m kind of love it or hate it with vanilla and cranberry scents.

• 10/29/10 13:00 the Muse:

lol audrey amen sista ;-D same here ;-D I’m wondering if they got them already. I really hate shopping at BBW but if I know I can run in, grab them, and run out, I’ll be cool…hmm maybe I’ll call ;D

• 10/29/10 14:14 peri:

im a compulsive handwasher so i get excited about soap too lol. everytime i go to the mall i leave with at least 2 new handsoaps lol. ill have to check these out. the cranberry one is something ill have to get.

• 10/29/10 14:22 the Muse:

ha peri thank god I’m not alone in my weirdness ;-D!

• 10/30/10 10:48 Makedonka:

Hail all soap-o-holics! Thank you Muse for bringing this up – I thought I was alone in my craziness but yes, totally excited over anti-bacterial soaps (have my double digit supply to show for it {eye roll}).
    Hugs to you – nice to know I am not alone .. :))

• 11/1/10 12:13 the Muse:

LOL Make! ;-D same here girl! Totally hyped over anti bac! how sick ;-D hugs right back atcha my dear!

• 12/7/10 17:26 Judy Ciesielski:

I want to order 25 bottles of winter cranberry foam anti-bacterial soap.
    My Bath and Body store in Waterloo Ia does not have this available.
    I have had more people liking this and I would like to order it.
    Please return the answer to my request.

This is the best hand soap I think that you have ever had.

• 12/8/10 11:16 the Muse:

judy I’m not bath and body works…