Bobbi Brown Holiday Collection 2010 Official US Release Information

Bobbi Brown Holiday 2010 USA 1

Ok loves, here it is! After weeks of speculation about what we would and wouldn’t be getting from Bobbi Brown for Holiday 2010. Here’s the entire gist of it.

Take a look, a few surprises are in store for you (think smoky, sultry, smoldering palettes that you haven’t yet seen)!

Jump!

• Pretty Pink Metallic Lip Color
  • Sunset Nude Creamy Lip Color
  • Italian Rose Creamy Lip Color

Bobbi Brown Holiday Collection 2010 USA 4

Bobbi Brown Sparkle Glamour Quad $40
Shades Included:

• Pink Glitter Sparkle Eye Shadow (light crystal pink)
  • Smokey Sparkle Eye Shadow (deep gray)
  • Moonlight Sparkle Eye Shadow (light silver)
  • Sandy Sparkle Eye Shadow (warm golden beige)

Bobbi Brown Holiday Collection 2010 8

• Star Sparkle Eye Shadow
  • Marine Metallic Eye Shadow

Bobbi Brown Holiday Collection 2010 USA 9

Bobbi Brown Deluxe Travel Kit $115

Bobbi Brown Holiday Collection 2010 USA 5

Bobbi Brown Deluxe Beauty Trunk $350
A makeup aficionado’s dream. Limited Edition Deluxe Beauty Trunk. Sleek black case with interior mirror and six trays to hold and organize every last eye shadow, moisturizer and brush. Can be custom-filled at the counter with the ultimate collection of Bobbi’s must-have makeup, skincare and professional tools. (Exclusive at Neiman Marcus & Bergdorf Goodman)

Bobbi Brown Essential Brush Set $250
Six brushes for eyes let you layer, blend, line and define with perfect precision. Set also includes a Bronzer Brush to help create the ultimate healthy glow and Blush Brush for beautifully flushed cheeks. (Exclusive at Neiman Marcus & Bergdorf Goodman)

Bobbi Brown Holiday Collection 2010 USA 3

Bobbi Brown Deluxe Mini Brush Set $90
Six professional-quality brushes—downsized to fit your sleekest evening clutch. Set features three brushes to line and define eyes, plus a Lip Brush, Dual Ended Concealer/Blender Brush and our multi-purpose Face Blender Brush, which can be used to apply powder, bronzer or blush. (Exclusive at Neiman Marcus & Bergdorf Goodman)

Bobbi Brown Holiday Collection 2010 USA 8

Bobbi Brown Smoky Eye Palette $45
Eye Shadows Include:

• Ivory Eye Shadow
  • Heather Lilac Metallic Eye Shadow
  • Charcoal Eye Shadow
  • Port Long Wear Eye Paint

(Exclusive at Neiman Marcus & Bergdorf Goodman)

Bobbi Brown Holiday Collection 2010 USA 1

Bobbi Brown Sultry Eye Palette $45
Eye Shadows Include:

• Bone Eye Shadow
  • Antique Gold Metallic Eye Shadow
  • Caviar Eye Shadow
  • Brandy Long Wear Eye Paint

(Exclusive at Neiman Marcus & Bergdorf Goodman)

Bobbi Brown Holiday Collection 2010 USA 11

Bobbi Brown Smoldering Eye Palette $45
Eye Shadows Include:

• White Eye Shadow
  • Tin Metallic Eye Shadow
  • Storm Eye Shadow
  • Onyx Long Wear Eye Paint

(Exclusive at Neiman Marcus & Bergdorf Goodman)

Bobbi Brown Holiday Collection 2010 USA 7

Bobbi Brown Glitter Liquid Eyeliner $22

Bobbi Brown Holiday Collection 2010 USA 12

The Holiday Collection is available from www.bobbibrown.com and Bobbi Brown counters in October 2010 but I’ve seen much of it at Nordies and Neimans already!

So make your list, check it twice, and proceed to post it up here.

I wanna know what you’re getting!

P.S. No word on the Bobbi Brown Brights Palette featured in the Bobbi Brown Holiday 2010 Euro Release but let’s think happy thoughts for January?

• 10/8/10 16:10 Anitacska:

I’ve bought 3 of these palettes this week. Oh dear! :) I’ve also seen and tested the Brights Palette and happily passed on it. There are still not enough shimmery shades in it for me.

• 10/8/10 16:11 vonnie:

oh my god!! i want the Bobbi Brown Modern Classic Lip & Eye Palette, that one is awesome….it ALL looks freaking great really….i love the glamor quad. drooool

• 10/8/10 16:11 the Muse:

believe me I’m salivating vonnie ;D

• 10/8/10 16:16 Julie:

Purchased Bobbi Brown Day to Night Eye Palette in Warm last week from Nordstroms.

• 10/8/10 16:18 the Muse:

awesome Julie ;D enjoy it hun wear in health ;D

• 10/8/10 16:27 Kristin:

I got the Modern Classic palette, the Sparkle Glamour Quad, and the Crystal Eye Palette last night at Saks. Saks also has an exclusive face palette that comes with brushes. You can see it on the BB UK site. The Brights palette is currently on BB’s US site.

• 10/13/10 14:26 the Muse:

ugh Kristin sounds amazing lucky girl ;-D I need the sparkle glamour quad ;-D!

• 10/8/10 16:28 Nina:

The Brights Palette is up on Bobbi’s website (the US one) – it says online exclusive though.

• 10/8/10 17:54 Jess:

Just wondering whether you’ll be reviewing them? Thanks!

• 10/12/10 16:31 the Muse:

hopefully later this week Jess :D

• 10/8/10 18:10 Gisele:

I’m eyeing Sultry but probably will buy Smoldering because I am breaking a bad habit of going for safe, mid-tones that do nothing for my blue eyes!

They are all gorgeous.

• 10/12/10 16:31 the Muse:

I want all three gisele eep!

• 10/8/10 19:43 Mara:

I’ve never tried the Bobbi Brown line but am interested in the Day to Night palette since I’m getting into neutrals lately. How is it compared to MAC, especially the matte eyeshadows (I don’t like MAC mattes’ texture and blendability).

• 10/12/10 16:25 the Muse:

hi mara I pretty much don’t like mattes period lol! no matter the brand ;-D

• 10/12/10 16:43 Mara:

Ah, gotcha. I wasn’t into mattes before either, but lately I’ve been liking the effect when I mix it up with some shimmery shades. I also like wearing all matte neutral shades with a deep plum or berry lipstick for the fall. So pretty!

• 10/12/10 16:55 the Muse:

mara I WISH I could say I love mattes ;-D ha but no matter the brand I can’t get on board. Bobbi’s are nice enough and her brights palette from last year had some very nice shades and formula but they are still a bit of a pain to work with!

• 10/8/10 20:19 Deborah:

Gorgeous! Must. Have. NOW. I am very intrigued by the Long Wear Eye Paint. Any ideas about that? Also, I am a new reader and am loving the blog!

• 10/12/10 16:25 the Muse:

aw thanks deborah good to meet ya!

I headed to Neiman’s but they didn’t get these palettes yet but def curious about the long wear eye paint as well. Sounds like a cream base of some sort?!

• 10/9/10 9:08 Angie:

The brights palette is on the bobbi website – online exclusives. And all the above are on Neimans web too! Wow, I will be picking up quite a few! Does anyone know what the eye paints are?

• 10/12/10 16:22 the Muse:

not sure on the eye paints angie but gonna check them out ;-D

• 10/9/10 9:15 Zulfa:

I REALLY want the Deluxe travel kit….. BB makes some of the best kits.

• 10/9/10 10:04 Honor:

hey dear Muse, the bright palette is on Bobbibrown.com and I think it is 70$ ; got myself the modern and chic palette , and the warm one.. wondering what are the longwear eye paint… no idea what it could be …. guess I iwll come back for the cool palette and the QVC special one… well let’s say that I love bobby’s holiday offering, lol

• 10/12/10 16:11 the Muse:

thanks honor I seen!!!!!!!! ;-D after I posted this someone tweeted me and thank god they did b/c I was about to order from the UK! ;_D No idea but it sounds interesting doesn’t it!?

• 10/9/10 11:59 LU:

I’ve never been a Bobbi Brown fan, just cause I was so focused on other brands but I think I wanna test these out.

• 10/12/10 14:30 the Muse:

LU you might be surprised ;D

• 10/9/10 14:02 steph:

the brights palette is on her website as on online exclusive $70!

• 10/12/10 14:29 the Muse:

yup seen it thanks Steph ;-D

• 10/9/10 15:16 LorraineER:

Smoldering eye palette! Pink & Gold lip palette! Omg. *drool* I am in so much trouble this season with makeup. I have all sets and palettes in my sephora cart just sitting there teasing me b/c I have double what I could spend and now there’s even more awesomeness. Plus, If I ordered it all I would be swimming in mini-sizes of things-they would take over. lol. That all looks amazing though and exciting for B.B. Thanks for the great post!

• 10/9/10 15:19 sara:

The Mini Brights Palette is on the Bobbi Brown Website…it’s $70, and listed under “online exclusives”

• 10/12/10 14:29 the Muse:

thanks sara finally seen it ;D

• 10/9/10 17:34 spifftiff88:

There is so much I want but on top is the sparkle glam quad…gorgeous

• 10/12/10 14:28 the Muse:

very gorg spiff ;D

• 10/10/10 13:54 Eileen:

I especially love the eyeshadow quads .. the colours are gorgeous! Call me dense but what was the purpose of breaking up the shadows the way they did, to show that the product could be de-paned into pigment form?? Mystified …

• 10/12/10 14:26 the Muse:

not sure eileen a little different for bobbi brown to do a palette like this. I don’t think they intentionally set out to have people de-pan the palette.

• 10/10/10 19:04 jonnie:

Oh my goodness… so many lovelies! Are you going to be swatching any of these? I’m really curious to see how the shimmery shades look, as well as how the eye paints work. One or two of these may have to be mine… I love my UD, but I’m getting older and sometimes life requires me to look more grown-up, and these look like the perfect blend of fun and grown up for me!

• 10/12/10 14:24 the Muse:

I will indeed Jonnie prob later this week ;-D same here, I’ve grown up a little bit late myself ;D

• 10/10/10 21:07 Rebecca B.:

Oh, I’m in those with the Smokey, Sultry, and Smoldering palettes!! The brushes look great too. And the Beauty Trunk… mmmm….. ;)

• 10/10/10 21:08 Rebecca B.:

Haha, in LOVE with those. ;) Sorry for the typo!

• 10/12/10 13:35 the Muse:

those look AMAZING rebecca can barely wait for them to get to my Neiman counter ;-D

• 10/11/10 15:01 Comrade_Garlic:

Glitter eye liner from BB? Wow! Everything looks so pretty and sparkly. I love the fact that BB is doing shades and textures like this now, yet still manages to keep it easy to wear.

• 10/12/10 14:22 the Muse:

agreed comrade ;-D

• 10/11/10 15:22 Sophia:

Definitely a lot of sexy, smokey eye looks! Awesome collection, can’t wait to try some of it!
    ~Sophia

• 10/11/10 22:14 Gina:

Ooh, these are gorgeous!!!!! I’ve been dying to get my hands on one of these guys, especially teh sparkle glamour quad and the pink & gold lip palette. Now I think looking at all these glorious pics has officially done me in..I’ll be purchasing something from Bobbi tomorrow! :)

• 10/12/10 13:31 the Muse:

Gina totally GORG ;D go see in personal hun! you’ll drool or die ;D

• 10/12/10 20:56 Gina:

I think I did a lil bit of both lol!!!!!!! I got both of those palettes today plus the day to night palette in Cool…I wanted even more but I seriously had to stop myself there. Beautiful they are, cheap they are not! I can’t wait to play with them. ;)

• 10/13/10 13:38 the Muse:

LOL gina agreed, cheap they are SO not ;D

• 10/12/10 13:21 Min:

You probably know already, but Bobbi Brown Brights Palette is now available on BobbiBrown.com!! I’m going to get that one for sure! =)

• 10/12/10 13:28 the Muse:

I heard I heard thank you min!

• 10/23/10 11:45 Lanye:

I was at the Bobbi Brown counter last night and the girl explained the eye paint to me. It’s a powder formula that you use wet and she said it’s very heavy. I’m sure it could be used dry also if you want a less intense look though. Hope that helps =)

• 10/25/10 12:21 the Muse:

hey lanye same here! I went Thursday and picked one of these up ;-D and she was explaining how to use it :D

• 10/23/10 12:29 Lanye:

P.S. What would you wear with the gold Glitter Liquid Liner? I want it but I’m not really sure what to pair it with.

• 10/25/10 9:42 the Muse:

gold or brown shadow works a treat with the gold liner lanye :)