Bobbi Brown Smoky, Sultry, Smoldering Collection

Bobbi Brown Smoky Sultry Smoldering Collection 1

You know those scrumptious Bobbi Brown Smoky, Sultry, Smoldering Eye Palettes we’ve been positively gagging over lately? Well, those are part of the new Bobbi Brown Smoky, Sultry, Smoldering Collection.

Yes, well, we aren’t nearly done with Bobbi Brown Holiday yet considering how vast the collection is but gifting us with more is always in order because hey we’re Americans, more, more, more is our specialty right?

Check it!

New Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Eye Paints
(Featured in each Eye Palette)
Introducing Long Wear Eye Paints, Bobbi’s new high-pigment metallic eye shadows that can be worn wet or dry. Apply them with a damp Cream Shadow Brush for a strong, luminous and long-lasting pop of shimmering color that won’t crease. Or layer and blend your favorite shade with an Eye Shadow Brush until you’ve reached just the right intensity.

Bobbi Brown Smoky Sultry Smoldering Collection 2

• Charcoal Eye Shadow
  • Port Long-Wear Eye Paint

Bobbi Brown Glitter Eyeliner $20
Available in Gold or Silver

Bobbi Brown Smoky Sultry Smoldering Collection 5

Bobbi Brown Mini Brush Set $55
Set features two brushes to define eyes plus a Lip Brush and our multi-purpose Face Blender Brush, which can be used to apply powder, bronzer and blush.

Bobbi Brown Smoky Sultry Smoldering Collection 3

Bobbi Brown Lip Color $22
Shades Available:

• Vixen Red (LE)
  • Vintage Red (LE)
  • Hollywood Red

Bobbi Brown Smoky Sultry Smoldering Collection 4

Bobbi Brown Metallic Lip Color $22
Shades Available:
Jewel Red

Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss $20
Shades Available:

• Red
  • Scarlet

The collection will launch officially in November but I’ve seen it all at my local Neiman Marcus so if you can’t wait I suggest heading over to the nearest counter for a look. I highly, highly suggest checking out Jewel Red Metallic Lipstick, it’s incredible!

• 10/28/10 11:09 MC:

Oooooh…me wants the Jewel Red Lipstick and the second eye pallet. Definitely plan on hauling those.

• 10/28/10 11:23 the Muse:

MC GET jewel red ESSENTIAL holiday lippie ;D

• 10/28/10 12:05 shusheshe:

*wants*

Honestly, I think Bobbi Brown is trying to bankrupt me for the holidays….

• 10/28/10 12:07 the Muse:

it’s a conspiracy shush ;D

• 10/28/10 12:45 JoElla:

Well I can use the rational of .. 3 kids, all naughty! Christmas moneies spent on Mommy right? LOL

• 10/28/10 12:48 the Muse:

LOL Jo! that’s just CRUEL girl!

• 10/28/10 14:51 katrosado5:

I have never used BB eyeshadows. What is their formulation like? My fav ES at the moment is Lorac—goes on like buttah, all shades too. Thanks for any advice on BB ES’s.

• 10/28/10 19:54 jonnie:

Why, oh why must this jewel red lipstick come out after the FF sale? Boo!

• 10/29/10 13:12 the Muse:

jonnie double check someone mentioned it was a standard catalog item!

• 10/28/10 20:25 SusanT:

I bought the Smoldering Eye Palette at Neiman-Marcus two weeks ago. I have yet to try any of the shades wet, but they apply very sheer when put on dry, and you really have to layer if you want more color. The port shade is esp. gorgeous, a deep wine color with golden flecks.

• 11/1/10 13:51 the Muse:

sounds gorg Susan, I love wine shades!

• 11/1/10 20:09 desertwaya:

Really? My Sultry palette has amazing pigmentation, maybe its just my skin tone (MAC NC20/BB Sand)

• 10/28/10 20:48 Ruth:

I want the Jewel Red Metallic lipstick & the 2 lip glosses. I know these are all permanent in her collection. I just did a major haul of Lancome & Anna Sui, plus a mini haul from Clarins & Revlon, so right now I’m a little strapped for cash !!!!!! I’ll probably get them before Christmas though, even better, Santa might bring them too me !

• 11/1/10 13:50 the Muse:

Ruth even better when Santa brings it ;-D hehe!

• 10/28/10 21:51 Nora:

Wait, I thought the smoky/sultry/smoldering palettes were certain department exclusives? You mean they’re actually going to be released nationally in November? So that poor people like me, who only have a Macy’s, can get them? :)

• 10/29/10 13:11 the Muse:

nora NOPE ;-D you can now get ‘em!

• 11/1/10 20:06 desertwaya:

I bought the Sultry palette before it hit the BB site! I was wandering my mall & wanted to get some MAC VV items but they were sold out so i happened to walk by the BB counter & was drawn in by how pretty these palettes were. I want Smoldering too but its a bit much in price for me right now :( This was my first BB product & i am so hooked now!

• 11/2/10 9:45 the Muse:

oh my gosh desert I’m so excited! You popped your BB cherry hehe! You’re going to ADORE BB ;D