Chanel Les Tentations de Chanel Chanel Holiday Makeup Collection 2010

Chanel Holiday Makeup Collection 2010 0

Dude, the Chanel Holiday Makeup Collection 2010 is in stores already! Damn, that was fast. Can we has Fall first and than worry about the Holidays later?

Phew!

All this Holiday stuff really isn’t doing me any favors in the currency department or the “enjoy my Fall” department either.

But hey, I’ll give up my Fall if I can experience the joys of a Chanel Holiday Collection early!

Check it!

• Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow $56

A special-edition shadow quartet from Europe, brings dramatic sparkle and new seduction to the eyes. Rich brown and copper shades are tempered with soft, flirty pink and tender beige tones

Chanel Les Tentations de Chanel Chanel Holiday Makeup Collection 2010 4

• Chanel Ombres D’eau Fluid Iridescent Eyeshadow $32

Water-light fluid formula glides on for a long-lasting veil of shimmering color, now in Splash, a soft, smoky pewter.

• Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer $27

Imbued with scintillating shimmer and intense shine, new holiday shades of Levres Scintillantes Glossimer.

Shades Include:

• Charming, a delicate pink
  • Pleasing, a rich bronze
  • Pink Pulsion, a dramatic fuchsia

Chanel Les Tentations de Chanel Chanel Holiday Makeup Collection 2010 2

Chanel Rouge Coco Hydrating Creme Lip Color $30
This instant modern classic lip color arrives in two new shades.

Shades Include:

• Magnolia, a soft pink
  • Patchouli, a subtle copper
  • Chanel Les Tissages de Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect $45

Fuchsia has never looked so feminine, swept softly over cheeks. Complementing all skin tones, Tweed Fuchsia, the ideal finish to a holiday-perfect look.

Chanel Les Tentations de Chanel Chanel Holiday Makeup Collection 2010 1

• Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour $23

Nails polished with Le Vernis Nail Colour in new shade, Pulsion, a brilliant shock of deep pink.

Chanel Les Tentations de Chanel Chanel Holiday Makeup Collection 2010 3

It’s a rather interesting release for Chanel and quite colorful as well. I’d never think a pink Holiday Collection would appeal but that shade of Tweed Blush looks amazing. Chanel tends to go a little warmer though for the Holidays and a little bit golder so I was kinda shocked to see so much pink but I think I likey.

What do you think?

Nordstrom has the entire collection available in store for purchase and will be available shortly at www.chanel.com

Will you be indulging?

• 10/5/10 16:31 victoria:

Ohhhhh Pulsion nail polish is JUST up my ally. Interesting of Chanel to do such brights for Holiday! Especially b/c fall was so muted :P Oh well haha

xoxo

• 10/5/10 17:20 LorraineER:

I’ve never tried any Chanel makeup before. I’m with you about the tweed blush though!

• 10/6/10 9:56 the Muse:

isn’t it gorg lorraine?!

• 10/5/10 21:15 Paris B:

I’m not one for Chanel eyes palettes but for some strange reason, its calling me! Can’t get you on email m’dear but I hope you are well and that the package arrived safely! I did get yours if you were wondering why I didn’t let you know :) Thanks! *hugs*

• 10/6/10 11:23 the Muse:

Hey Paris!!!!!!!!!! Sorry. I’ve been SO busy. Please forgive me. My email is psychotic ;-D I have some overseas packages lined up on my desk which I haven’t had a sec to open but I bet yours is in there thank you so much! I’m glad you got yours! Did you enjoy the goodies? ;-D

HUGE hugs.

If you need anything from Sephora FF just leave a comment…god that says bad lol but it’s just that my email is insane ;-D!

• 10/5/10 23:39 Storm:

The tweed blush….*shivers* I love tweed. My bank account needs help with the holidays!

• 10/6/10 9:46 the Muse:

isn’t it gorg storm!?

• 10/6/10 1:53 savannah:

I think it is incredibly stupid when people purchase and fuss over overpriced nail polish like Chanel polishes. I am a nail technician and Chanel polishes chip faster than OPI or Essie or Orly polishes. Save your money and find a similar color from those lines.
    Because frankly, no one gives a crap what brand your nail polish is.

• 10/6/10 6:51 Amee:

Aww!!! the collection is very nice… i will be sure catching the blush duo…its very pretty… :)

• 10/6/10 9:14 Anna:

I’m a chanel nail polish junky….I can’t miss this one!
    ………………..the glossimer are too PHAT!……..muse you always tempt me with these wonderful articles on the new makeup collections…!

• 10/6/10 9:41 the Muse:

ha anna ;-D I try, I try ;D

• 10/7/10 0:28 Melissa:

I saw it at nordies and ordered the pre-sale so I can get a gift from the Trend show. I ordered the quad, it’s super sparkley and very new-years eve feeling to me. I ordered the blush and the bright gloss because I’m a pink lover. I’ll pass on the polish since I bought all of the Villains ones and the darker colors are more my polish speed but Chanel is my fave line and I had to have it all. I am thrilled about it too. :)

• 10/7/10 11:57 the Muse:

yay nice hauling Mel! Got the blush and the pink gloss plus the bronz-y brown one. Got a lipstick as well but debating if I need it. Wasn’t feeling the quad to be honest :(

• 11/18/10 17:21 Kate Hollifield:

The blush is twee, but in a GOOD way. Like a fabulously outrageous hat. I want one of those glosses. Does it remind anyone else of NARS super orgasm? Muse- how do YOU think it compares? The NARS might dupe?

• 11/19/10 12:42 the Muse:

how kate not really like NARS O. It’s a more dirty shade of pink hun :)