Clinique Strawberry Fudge Holiday Compact

Clinique Strawberry Fudge Holiday 20101

Strawberries and Champagne? Nay. Strawberries and Whipped Cream? Double Nay. Strawberries and Fudge? Hell Yay!

I need the Clinique Strawberry Fudge Holiday Compact, I mean, I need it. This is such a great array of colors! This lovely little compact features an exclusive Color Surge Eyeshadow Trio inspired by one of Clinique’s most-wanted shades, Strawberry Fudge plus Clinique Powder Blusher in New Clover.

Clinique Strawberry Fudge Holiday 20102

Isn’t it stunning?

Available from www.clinique.com

• 10/28/10 17:08 MC:

The colors are so pretty and workable. I think I want to gift this for my mom this Christmas.

• 11/1/10 14:03 the Muse:

oh mc I’m sure she’d adore it girl!

• 10/28/10 19:56 Kelly:

Love the colors, unique out of all the goodies this winter! Would love this one :)

• 10/28/10 22:45 Phyrra:

It’s really cute! *says the girl eating some homemade fudge right now* I really like the blush on her cheeks.

• 10/29/10 13:41 the Muse:

ugh hungry dd ;D

• 10/29/10 10:30 Sophia:

Definitely stunning. It’s a perfect holiday color!
    ~Sophia

• 10/29/10 11:55 JoElla:

These colors always look so pretty in the print ads, but never looks right on me. :(

• 10/29/10 13:09 the Muse:

ha me too Jo ;-D but still gagging for it!

• 10/29/10 11:57 Kristina:

I am so excited for this to come out! It’s not up on the site yet though. Looks like I’ll be stalking Clinique’s website… hopefully it will be up soon!

• 10/29/10 13:06 the Muse:

kristina gonna head to macys for lunch in the hopes they have it!

• 10/30/10 4:03 Ruthless:

Pass. Over the years Clinique and I have drifted apart, it’s sad for the kids but can’t help it

• 10/30/10 16:34 katrosado5:

Yes! Yum! Pink and warm brown? Wants! Will have. I’ll see if it’s available yet this weekend. I am going to purchase this for sure!
    Thanks muse!

• 11/1/10 11:40 the Muse:

my pleasure katros! :D

• 10/30/10 17:35 katrosado5:

I checked at our local Clinique counter, not here yet. I’ll wait. I did pick up the Estee Lauder lip gloss coffret. Lovely. I don’t like the taste of EL lip gloss but these colors are so dynamite they are perfect for the holidays!

• 11/1/10 11:40 the Muse:

Hi Katrosado you saved me a trip as I was going to see if they had it ;-D I don’t love EL’s lipgloss taste but if the coffret is the full color gloss, they are FABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

• 11/1/10 10:34 Anngee:

I just discovered “The Muse” and I have to admit I’m smitten by your blog. I’m fairly new to this whole cosmetics addiction thing — and by “new,” I mean I’ve compulsively collected cosmetics for years, but just recently took it to a whole new level by actually perusing beauty blogs on a daily basis. I’m sure I’ll be making YouTube videos in no time. Anyway, wanted to say I am not usually a big fan of Clinique, but this palette is GORG! Loving it. LOVE-ing it!!!

• 11/1/10 11:34 the Muse:

hi angee great to meet you. thanks so much for visiting and leave such a lovely comment ;-D It’s great to have another beauty junkie on board! yay! I agree, I’m not a huge clinique fan but really loving this ;D