Givenchy Spring Makeup Collection 2011

Givenchy Spring Makeup Collection 2010 233

British Beauty Blogger has posted up photos of the Givenchy Spring Makeup Collection 2011 already. Gasp. Please let me have the joy of Fall…..

This is crazy.

Jump!

• Givenchy Photo Perfection Light Evanescent Fluid Foundation

Has a built in foam applicator and a radiance formula.

Givenchy Spring Makeup Collection 2010 4

• Givenchy Blush Gelee

Also with a buil in sponge applicator and a high water content that gives a cooling sensation.

Givenchy Spring Makeup Collection 2010 1

• Givenchy Magil Khol in Coffee

Givenchy Spring Makeup Collection 2010 2

• Givenchy Lipgloss and Lipstick

Vivid shades of orange and orange nude to be released

Givenchy Spring Makeup Collection 2010 6

Givenchy Spring Makeup Collection 2010 5

And of course a new shadow quad…

Givenchy Spring Makeup Collection 2010 3

I don’t have full details on any of these products but thought you might like to see the images. I’ll update further as information becomes available.

Enjoy!

source

• 10/22/10 13:58 Phyrra:

Wow, I think it’s just wrong to be putting info out about their spring collections before the Holidays are even here. Let people savor each season!

• 10/22/10 13:59 the Muse:

amen dd ;-D It’s SO hard to do that in the beauty world!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 10/22/10 14:03 Anna:

I love this one……specially the shadow quad:the soft colors are so perfect for the summer season…I’m so in love with neutral gold shades!

• 10/22/10 14:36 the Muse:

me too anna has a bit of a tropical look like last year’s guerlain spring quad!

• 10/22/10 14:09 Courtney:

I’m loving and hating the sponge applications on the foundation and blush. It seems like such a great idea and would be fun to use but I wonder about how sanitary it is. I wonder if the sponge comes off so you can wash it? I doubt it. I still kinda want them though lol

• 10/22/10 14:36 the Muse:

mmm same here courtney!!!!!!!! love it but also don’t like the idea of the sponge :P

• 10/22/10 14:25 Caroline:

Well, all I can say is I’m soooo glad that quad looks super warm. Because I just ordered Khaki Egerie this morning from Sephora and I have banned myself from buying ANY e/s from now through 2011!!! I have too much!

With one exception. Okay two exceptions. 1) I need a pretty coral and 2) I’d like to find dupes of MAC Gleam and Mythology (love the colors, hate the texture)

Do you have any recs Muse??

• 10/22/10 14:39 the Muse:

me too caroline keep telling myself no more but unfortunately I keep going back for more ;( mmm I’m bad with dupes hun sorry! but if I find any i’ll let ya know ;D

• 10/22/10 14:43 Larie:

oooh, the blush looks interesting! i’ve never tried anything givenchy…may have to look into it :D