Gorilla Perfume Sampler Available at Lush NA

Gorilla Perfume Sampler

‘ello my dears!

I just wanted to let you know that the Gorilla Perfume Sampler is now available in the US. This sampler was originally launched in the UK to introduce the new Lush Gorilla Perfume Collection. Lush US is now doing the same. As an introduction to the scents that will be released from Gorilla this is a sampler of seven perfumes. It’s a great way to try before you buy full sizes of the scents.

The sampler includes:

• Imogen Rose
  • Orange Blossom
  • Lust
  • Tuca Tuca
  • Karma
  • Vanillary
  • The Smell of Freedom

The vials are 2ML each and the total of seven is $12.

Available now at www.lushusa.com

Have you smelled any of the Gorilla fragrance line?

Any favs?

What did you think of the ones you did try?

Share it!

• 10/12/10 10:14 Stephanie:

The only one I don’t like is The Smell of Freedom. Also, I am not the biggest Karma fan. Other than that though, I love the Gorilla perfumes! And I just got a holiday job at Lush. I am so excited!

• 10/12/10 10:49 the Muse:

karma slays me Stephanie, HATES it with a passion! :P I haven’t tried smell of freedom yet…brief deets on it?

• 10/12/10 11:19 Stephanie:

It’s a very earthy smell. I don’t think it has patchouli in it but to me, the scent is reminiscent of patchouli.

• 10/12/10 11:21 the Muse:

yak steph thanks for that warning can do without!

• 10/12/10 10:21 Courtney:

I can’t wait to order the sampler. So far the only one I’ve smelled is Tuca Tuca (I have a hunk of the massage bar at home that I use as a solid perfume on occassion). Tuca Tuca is just okay to me but my husband LOVES it. He is always asking me to wear it. Needless to say I will probably be ordering a full bottle of the perfume.

• 10/12/10 10:47 the Muse:

Courtney, funny your hub loves that scent ;-D I really enjoy it!

• 10/12/10 10:23 cat:

Hi! i’m sorry if I had to post this here. I know it’s not connected with your current post but I need your advice. I want to get a palette and I’m torn between TF Smokey Eye Palette and UD The Black Eye Palette. I really don’t know which one I should get. So I thought I’d ask your opinion about it. I’d really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance!

• 10/12/10 10:46 the Muse:

Hi Cat sorry I haven’t tried the UD Black Eye Palette yet hun :(

• 10/12/10 10:53 cat:

oh ok.. thanks :)

• 10/12/10 11:21 the Muse:

no problem cat.

• 10/12/10 11:19 courtney:

i’ve tried the sampler and i hate them all:( smells like incense

• 10/12/10 11:21 the Muse:

aw sorry to hear it courtney. Not even vanillry? I adore that scent ;D

• 10/12/10 13:06 jenna:

vanillary is delightful! i’m about to go onto my second bottle now!

• 10/12/10 13:13 the Muse:

I love it too Jenna ;D

• 10/12/10 12:20 breyerchic04:

Really considering picking up one of the new solid Vaniliary perfumes. I’ve had the old solid in both american cream and snow fairy. Not a fan. So of course I think I’ll like this better. Recipe for disaster.

But Lush this weekend! And Sephora. I love my town, it has everything but cosmetics. No Lush, Sephora, or Ulta. The counters in macey’s suck too, just clinique and lancome.

• 10/12/10 13:29 the Muse:

buy it in liquid breyer, nicer lasting power ;-D Aw man that stinks sorry dear :(

• 10/12/10 13:31 breyerchic04:

May go with liquid, but the idea of a solid still makes me happy. I don’t know why.

It really does stink, I live in the town where Indiana University is, we could support at least one of those. No Sephora closer than an hour. Only one Lush in state and it’s as far away s you can go (so I go to the ones in KY instead).

• 10/12/10 14:07 the Muse:

Damn that would kill me an hour away from Lush and Sephora jeepers! ;-D

Solids are cool but always find liquid gives better throw ;-D!

• 10/12/10 13:57 Cj:

When I came home today I found my Lush order was waiting for me! I got the solid tube versions of Tuca Tuca, Lust, Vanillary, and Imogen Rose :) Gonna keep em all in my bag lol :D

• 10/12/10 14:02 the Muse:

awesome CJ ;-D tell more about Imogen Rose, I haven’t smelled it yet!

• 10/12/10 14:16 Cj:

I like it, it’s like a slightly powdery floral smell but not like… Grandma powdery if you know what I mean lol

• 10/12/10 14:21 the Muse:

absolutely know that scent lol ;-D

• 10/12/10 14:28 Cj:

Lol :) Out of the 4 I got my favorite one is easily Tuca Tuca, I swear I am addicted to the scent, I even got the massage bar, now I just need to find a hot guy to test it out with lmao :D

And I really do love that it’s a solid jumbo chopstick looking tube lol it’s so simple and fun :)

• 10/12/10 14:30 the Muse:

lol CJ ;-D I love Tuca Tuca smells like a lush store to me ;-D

• 10/12/10 14:30 Cj:

Blah I meant chapstick lol Darn evil iPhone autocorrect feature!

• 10/12/10 14:31 the Muse:

lol CJ tell me about it. freaking iphone drives me mad b/c of that feature ;D

• 10/20/10 22:54 Danielle:

I’m so obsessed with Imogen Rose, a bit daunted by the fact that it’s the priciest though.

• 10/21/10 15:38 the Muse:

danielle I love it ;-D great rose scent! yea…noticed :( damn!