Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Fragrance Collection
Ahh the Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Collection launched recently. Anyone sniff ’em yet? I haven’t but I’m gagging to try ’em out. None to impressed with the velvet-y bobble head bottles, I thought the old girls were way cuter, but regardless I find some of the scents are always keepers with each launch.
I know some of you emailed me asking when I’d review and I’m working on it soonish so no worries, give you the deets shortly.
Until that time, here’s a break down of the new girls!
Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Baby Eau de Toilette Spray (Vanilla Floral Scent)
- Top Notes: White peach, red delicious apple and pink freesia
- Mid Notes: Pink plumeria, lush orchid and jasmine petals
- Base Notes: Glowing amber, sensual musk and creamy sandalwood
Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style G Eau de Toilette Spray (Fruity Floral Scent)
- Top Notes: Granny Smith apple and peach pineapple
- Mid Notes: Watermelon, butterfly blush and peony
- Base Notes: Raspberry, musk and water aqueous
Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Lil’ Angel Eau de Toilette Spray (Sparkling Floral Scent)
- Top Notes: Succulent plum, champagne, bergamot and pomelo
- Mid Notes: Blooming lotus, fresh queen rose leaf and waterlilies
- Base Notes: Satin wood, rich amber and skin musks
Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Love Eau de Toilette Spray (Fruity Floral Scent)
- Top Notes: Nectarine, mangosteen and juicy pear
- Mid Notes: Orange flower, lotus, violet and osmanthus
- Base Notes: Blonde woods, musk, sandalwood, patchouli and praline
Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Music Eau de Toilette Spray (Woody Floral Scent)
- Top Notes: Juicy apple, watery fruit and bergamot
- Mid Notes: Jasmine, gardenia, fuschia and peony
- Base Notes: Swirling cedarwood, iridescent musks and crystallized amber
One thing you have to give this collection credit for is the fact that the change is so dramatic. The past two collections have played it safe by revamping the girls ever so slightly however for this release they went all out change which could prove valuable in terms of marketing since collector’s and fans are more likely to purchase something that’s new rather than revamped.
I’m not sure if I like the looks of the girl’s as of yet but some of the notes appeal to my nose for sure, watermelon? Hells yes!
What do you think?
Available now at HSN Beauty, Sephora, and other fine retailers!