Lush Cosmetics Halloween Collection 2010 The Day of the Dead Celebration

Lush Halloween 2010 Lush Day of the Dead

Don’t forget tomorrow is Lush’s Chat Party but if you’re not willing to wait you can already start purchasing the Lush Halloween Collection 2010 which is available online already.

Let’s take a quick look!

Although Halloween is a tiny collection this year so far I do know that Lush Retro products will be available from last year’s releases which are Ghost Shower Gel and Witches Ball Bubble Bar!

New items include:

Filled with marigold petals and zesty lime oil.

Lush Cosmetics Halloween Collection 2010 The Day of the Dead Celebration 1

Agave nectar and orange blossom flower.

Lush Cosmetics Halloween Collection 2010 The Day of the Dead Celebration 2

Zesty citrus fragrance.

Lush Cosmetics Halloween Collection 2010 The Day of the Dead Celebration 31

So what do you think?

Anything you’re wanting to haul?

Lush Halloween 2010 is available now at www.lushusa.com

Please keep in mind retro Lush Halloween products are available the day of the party (tomorrow).

Happy Haulin’!

• 10/4/10 10:26 Kristin:

Blurghhh.
    Don’t even want to think about this any more. So disappointed by the lack of “fall scents”. I was really excited about the Day of the Dead concept, but was hoping we might get some Mexican chocolate, spicy cinnamony food scents. Not more citrus.
    The only one I’m planning on trying is the bomb.
    Ah well! Maybe next year…

• 10/4/10 10:59 the Muse:

kristin mmm it is alot of citrus again. Lush seems to favor citrus alot lately ;-D

• 10/4/10 10:37 Heather:

I was wondering if the soap is individual like the pumpkin soap or you cut a chunk?

• 10/4/10 10:59 the Muse:

cut by the chunk heather, 3.5 oz :)

• 10/4/10 11:35 Heather:

I was kind of thinking that, but I thought the hat would be such a cute soap. Well kind of anyways!

• 10/4/10 11:36 the Muse:

I agree heather ;-D it looks so cute!

• 10/4/10 11:05 Patrizia:

I am also sad abou the lack of fall-ish scents but I smelled the new soap and I LOOOOVE it, it smells like grape fizzy candy :P

• 10/4/10 11:06 the Muse:

it does patrizia?! OMG so excited ;D

• 10/4/10 11:48 Stephanie:

I will probably be going into my local store next weekend, so I will definitely be sniffing the new stuff then to see what I think. I will definitely be trying out the bomb but the other two products will depend on my sniff test.

• 10/4/10 11:55 the Muse:

good luck Stephanie ;D

• 10/4/10 12:18 Vanessa:

I’d be more inclined to try it if it weren’t for all that citrus.
    And, like everyone else, I was hoping for the typical fall scents too.

• 10/4/10 12:54 the Muse:

mmm Vanessa Lush is never typical anything ;-D They aren’t one for following the rules when it comes to scent particularly Christmas stuff and Halloween ;-D

• 10/4/10 12:42 neonpinksapphire:

Not much so far but I must still try that bath bomb! Lol I like that the jelly is a surprise. I for for sure be checking out the event tomorrow and you can bet I will have a witches bubble bar! lol yay it is finally out!

• 10/4/10 12:56 the Muse:

neon quite excited about the jellies too ;-D Witches Bubble Bar can’t do :P it doesn’t sound very me. I missed it last year and prob will this year too :P too dark and herbal for me :P

• 10/4/10 15:24 Vanessa:

I LOVE THIS! i’m celebrating day of the dead this year – maybe i’ll add the calacas jelly to the table!

• 10/4/10 15:31 the Muse:

yay vanessa ;-D can I come? ;D

• 10/4/10 20:33 rowan:

aww the jelly is so cute :D
    the new glogg shower gel has a really autumnal scent, it smells like a cinnamon pastry :)

• 10/5/10 12:43 the Muse:

I can’t wait to get mine rowan sounds heavenly!

• 10/4/10 23:25 dina:

bath bomb & soap please :D just went today & this wasn’t in-store though :( salesperson said expecting halloween soon & holiday at end of month w/ perfume & candle (?) launch this weekend

• 10/5/10 13:28 the Muse:

aw sorry d :P I figured as much. Online always seems to get the launch first grr!