Lush Gingerbread House and Lush Sugar Plum Fairy

Lush Christmas 2010

Lush Holiday 2010 has officially launched at www.lush.co.uk you can happily begin ordering if you so please as they ship worldwide however if you wish to wait Lush NA will be holding a chat party early next week and both Lush Halloween 2010 and Lush Holiday 2010 will be previewed!

Yay!

Speaking of all nice things Lush how about a little Lush Gingerbread House to plop in your bath and some Sugar Plum Fairy for your dry elbows and knees!

Lush

Jump!

• Lush Gingerbread House Bubble Bar

Powdered ginger to warm your body as you soak with hits of citrus, blackcurrant, and a spicy shot of ginger!

Lush Holiday 2010

• Lush Sugar Plum Fairy Scrub

Real British Fairtrade sugar is used in this mix to scrub away rough winter skin! Scented just like Fairy Jasmine and Christmas Carol Bath Bombs from past Christmas with a fruity, marizpan twist!

Lush Sugar Plum Fairy

Both are available now from www.lush.co.uk

I so want that little gingerbread house! Awww! I love Fairy Jasmine so I’m curious about the fruity, marzipan twist involved hm!

• 10/1/10 16:11 Hannah:

NEED THESE! (: Less than 85 days until christmas! :D hahah

• 10/1/10 16:16 the Muse:

jeepers only 85 days!? ;D!

• 10/1/10 16:24 Heather:

I saw a russian doll bath ball/ soap thingy, and I am not seeing it online and I wonder if they will still have it.

• 10/1/10 16:25 the Muse:

I seen it too Heather. I’m not sure. Could be exclusive to another country or might be coming at a later date?! ;-D

• 10/1/10 17:06 HautePJ:

Ahhh I really need the Sugar Plum Fairy Scrub!! Looks so cute.

• 10/4/10 13:09 the Muse:

I love the original Sugar Scrub PJ so def on this ;D

• 10/1/10 17:15 breyerchic04:

Where are the sprinkles?

• 10/4/10 13:47 the Muse:

not sure breyer knowing lush possibly real sprinkles ;D

• 10/1/10 20:13 Vanessa:

I’m so tempted to order, but I can’t until I finish up most of my current Lush stash!

• 10/4/10 11:58 the Muse:

I need to dig into my own stash too vanessa!

• 10/2/10 7:13 Robin:

Gingerbread House bubble bar sounds yummo! How does one get involved with the Lush NA chat party? I can’t wait to see Halloween and Holiday!

• 10/3/10 16:26 Heather:

Found the doll under holiday gifts on the U.S site.

• 10/4/10 11:07 the Muse:

yes I seen it heather happy days :)

• 10/3/10 19:54 neonpinksapphire:

It is here! Lol I have already planned out my Christmas Eve bath! The little lush pud bath bomb, gingerbread house bubble bar, and snowcake soap! yay! Now I just wish the halloween stuff would appear. its so secretive!

• 10/4/10 11:05 the Muse:

hey neon did you see halloween?! ;-D it’s up!

• 10/4/10 11:50 Stephanie:

I will definitely be purchasing a few of the bubble bars. Not so sure about the scrub. I ahevn’t been a big fan of the scrubs so far, and I have heard complaints that the scent for this one is very light, almost non existant really, so I will probably pass.

• 10/5/10 18:13 Kay:

Gingerbread House!!! *runs in circles* I wants it I wants it I wants it – so CUTE!

• 10/6/10 9:54 the Muse: