Lush Matryoshka Gift Set

Lush Matryoshka Gift Set 1

Matryoshka are nesting dolls. You probably recognize them as a common decorative novelty from Russia. Open the doll and another smaller will appear inside, open up that smaller one and another will be nested inside and so on and so forth thus the term “nesting” dolls.

At first glance Lush’s Matryoshka may appear as a sweet little doll but she, like the real thing, is nesting some other goodies!

See what’s inside this fabulous little doll….

Lush’s Matryoshka is made of pure So White Soap. Yes, a big old hunk of soap! So White smells like sweet, tart apples and you’ll have an extra helping dose of it with this doll. But the large size soap isn’t the only thing that’s fabulous about this Matryoshka.

Open her up and she’s nesting more treats inside includes a Cinders Bath Bomb and a So White Bath Bomb.

Lush Matryoshka Gift Set 2

Best part?

She’s merely $19.99 and would make a regular fabulous gift.

Cute right?

Available from www.lushusa.com

• 10/27/10 11:11 Christine:

That is soooo cute! I need to go pick one up immediately!

• 10/27/10 11:15 the Muse:

and so cheap too christine! ;D

• 10/27/10 11:40 Stephanie:

I bought one of this over the weekend. So White smells so good–I can’t wait to use the soap but at the same time it is so cute I want to put it on display and not use it!

• 10/27/10 12:13 the Muse:

stephanie totally can relate ;-D want to do the same with mine ;-D I purchased a few as gifts for my cousins, I think they’ll adore them ;-D

• 10/27/10 19:42 Alexa:

Aww how cute! Somewhere around this house I have my Panda nesting dolls! hmm..

• 10/28/10 0:54 Melissa:

oy vey i totally dont need this and i totally want it – i’ve been avoiding the lush emails and the site so not to get tempted while I await closing on my new condo – man oh man $20 wont make or break anything and i love cinders and so white!

• 10/28/10 11:37 the Muse:

cinderssssssss melissa ;-D BIG hunk of cinder ;D

• 10/29/10 2:51 Jody:

Seriously?? I stand firm in my, um, stand, to stay away from Lush and not let yet another addiction develop. BUT, I SOOO love matryoskhas!
    What is this Cinders you guys speak of right above??

• 10/30/10 6:04 Cristi:

This is so cute. I waaaant~! XD

• 11/1/10 6:51 Leah:

OMFG! WANT!

• 11/4/10 21:44 Olivia:

SO CUTE! but, are the bath bombs smaller than the normal sphere ones?

• 11/5/10 13:26 the Muse:

nope believe 3.5 oz Olivia same as the normal.