MAC Holiday Collection 2010 MAC A Tartan Tale Color Collection
Ahhh here it is dears. Official release information and photos for MAC A Tartan Tale for Holiday 2010. Can you believe we are here already? Halloween hasn’t even come yet and we are all about MAC Holiday.
But damn horror never felt so bloody good.
Do you hear the bonny bagpipes on the moors, or Johnny Rotten and the Sex Pistols? One in each ear? We’re telling a slightly twisted Tartan Tale to celebrate Holiday 2010, in all its posh, punk, ancestral, anarchic, noble and naughty glory. Royal and raunchy, colours and patterns collide, fantasies come true, punk faeries take flight, with poetic new looks for Eyes to gaze long upon Glamora Castle: Dazzleglass Creme like Radiant Jewels; Lipstick Kisses from The Faerie Glen; Black Swan Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner; Family Crest Pigment; My Highland Honey from the heather in Powder Blush; Sexy Style Clan Nail Lacquer; and forever Zoom Fast Black Lash mascara, for the Dark Prince, or Princess. Enter A Tartan Tale, and be transformed!
Available in the US starting October 28, 2010 and Internationally released November 2010.
MAC A Tartan Tale Lipstick $14
- Cut a Caper Mid-tone peachy pink (Lustre)
- The Faerie Glen Pale neutral pink (Lustre)
- Deepest Wish Deep creamy reddish brown (Amplified)
- Full Fuchsia Bright blue fuchsia (Amplified)
- Courting Lilac Sheer lilac mauve with soft gold pearl (Glaze)
MAC A Tartan Tale Dazzleglass Creme $18
- Radiant Jewels Dark sparkly magenta
- Soft Dazzle Mid-tone peach pink with gold pearl
- Passing Fancy Bright orange coral with soft pearl
- Lightly Prancing Light peach with gold pearl
- Gone Romancin’ Mid-tone lavender with multi-dimensional pearl
MAC A Tartan Tale Eyeshadow $19.50
- Golden Crown Light gold with bronze tartan striping
- A Wish Come True Dirty mauve with bubblegum pink tartan striping
- Follow Your Fantasy Mid-tone peach with chocolate tartan striping
- Enviably Fun Grass green with dark green tartan striping
- Semi-Precious Aubergine with chocolate tartan striping
- Glamora Castle Dark grey with teal tartan striping
MAC A Tartan Tale Pigment $19.50
- Later Black with transforming purple pearl (Frost)
- Moonlight Night Blackened teal with teal pearl (Frost)
- The Family Crest Blackened bronze with bronze pearl (Frost)
MAC Zoom Flash Mascara
MAC A Tartan Tale Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner $14.50
- Petrol Blue Deep navy with pearl
- Black Line Black with gold pearl
- Undercurrent Teal with pearl
- Black Swan Black with pearl
- Lord It Up Bronze with pearl
MAC A Tartan Tale Blush ($18.50)
- Her Blooming Cheek (very bright iridescent blue pink) (Satin)
- My Highland Honey (bright coral with soft gold pearl) (Satin)
MAC A Tartan Tail Nail Lacquer $13
- Sly as a Fox Creamy mid-tone russet/burnt red (Cream)
- Style Clan Dark taupe with red pearl (Frost)
So what do you think?
Loving the shadows! I’m quite excited about them. However, I will say, I’m so crushed that they didn’t embrace the Tartan pattern for the blushes! I can name about fifty MAC Crackheads who will be utterly hyped about the re-release of Pearlglide.
I’m kinda hyped about A Tartan Tale’s Color Collection!
Next up, the gift sets…..
Anything here appealing?