NYX Special Effects Lashes and NYX Fabulous Lashes for Halloween

NYX Special Effects Lashes and NYX Fabulous Lashes for Halloween 1

Ahhh it’s getting closer now dears. Halloween is on the horizon. Have you gotten your costumes together? Mine is nerdy this year, can’t wait!

If you’re costume is super glamorous or sexy you might want to check out NYX Special Effects Lashes and NYX Fabulous Lashes for Halloween!

Jump!

NYX Special Effects Lashes ($10) are over-the-top theatrical lashes that add a dramatic flair to any look and are available in a range of 40 different styles! Whoa. Neon colors, bling, and feathers all feature into this range!

NYX Special Effects Lashes and NYX Fabulous Lashes for Halloween 13

Or check out NYX Fabulous Lashes ($4.50) available in a whopping 50 designs and bringing a more subdued look to the table for chic looks. Available in funky colors with glitter and crystals!

NYX Special Effects Lashes and NYX Fabulous Lashes for Halloween 4

Seriously, NYX has a bigger selection of lashes than Shu does in terms of drama (plus a quarter of the price)!

NYX Special Effects Lashes and NYX Fabulous Lashes for Halloween 3

NYX Special Effects Lashes and NYX Fabulous Lashes for Halloween 2

NYX Special Effects Lashes and NYX Fabulous Lashes for Halloween 12

NYX Special Effects Lashes and NYX Fabulous Lashes for Halloween 14

NYX Special Effects Lashes and NYX Fabulous Lashes for Halloween 11

NYX Special Effects Lashes and NYX Fabulous Lashes for Halloween 10

NYX Special Effects Lashes and NYX Fabulous Lashes for Halloween 9

NYX Special Effects Lashes and NYX Fabulous Lashes for Halloween 8

NYX Special Effects Lashes and NYX Fabulous Lashes for Halloween 7

NYX Special Effects Lashes and NYX Fabulous Lashes for Halloween 6

NYX Special Effects Lashes and NYX Fabulous Lashes for Halloween 5

A great choice for Halloween, dude go LOOK at the selection, it’s huge!

NYX Falsies are available at www.nyxcosmetics.com

• 10/7/10 14:57 Anna:

Will you be getting any of those? I’ve fallen in love with those watermelon-like lashes over a year ago *^* Hmmmmmmmm they’re SO cool!!!

• 10/7/10 14:59 the Muse:

anna noooo lol I suck at faslies ;-D I’m liable to poke an eye out if I try girl ;-D but damn they are pretty!

• 10/7/10 15:56 Anna:

Unfortunately we don’t have NYX over here in Germany except for some special make-up shops in the area in which I live, but OMG the prices are exaggerated. I’d totally get any pair I could get if I lived in the US xD

• 10/7/10 16:02 the Muse:

anna any luck with e-bay hun? or maybe a friend on a forum? mua? ;-D they really are super cheap!

• 10/7/10 16:04 Anna:

Hm I tried out Cherry Culture for quite a long time, but maybe I’m just too shy to ask any of my friends over there in the US to go to Sephora for me and pick up some things LOL

• 10/7/10 16:05 the Muse:

offer to do the same for them anna? ;-D maybe there is something they’d like from your side of the world :D

• 10/7/10 16:06 Anna:

I’m always open for that, but who would need anything from Europe, seriously hahahahaha

• 10/7/10 16:17 the Muse:

are you kidding?! LOTS of people gag for stuff from Europe ;D!

• 10/7/10 16:38 Anna:

Hahaha we don’t even have Sephora! But well… whenever anybody needs anything, I’m here for them!

• 10/7/10 16:39 the Muse:

candy, chocolates? those are good swamp bait Anna ;-D!!!!!!!

• 10/7/10 16:45 Anna:

Oh chocolate….. oh ya probably we have the best 8D If you need any, just tell me!

• 10/7/10 16:49 the Muse:

see? you have something to trade ;-D

aw thanks! will def let you know. I’d arrange a swap but I am VERY bad with PO time ;-D I’m too busy to get there and too impatient to wait on the large lines.

thank you xoxo!

• 10/7/10 16:07 Lenna:

I cannot imagine how people can stand the lashes with the parts that feather out, like blue with black poof-things on it. That would drive me nuts, lol.

• 10/7/10 16:17 the Muse:

LOL lenna I feel that way with mascara on imagine faslies?!

• 10/7/10 16:32 Appu:

All these look damn funny. I suck at applying falsies, even with the simplest ones. I can’t even imagine the feather ones lol!

• 10/7/10 16:32 the Muse:

same here appu! I can’t rock these at all, I’d poke an eye out attempting it but damn they are pretty ;D

• 10/7/10 17:41 Eve:

10 dollars seems a little pricey for NYX but they are very pretty nonetheless!

• 10/7/10 17:50 Eve:

BTW Muse, what are you dressing up for Halloween?

• 10/8/10 10:02 the Muse:

cheesybeards uniform eve ;-D dunno if you’re familiar with the guild?

• 10/7/10 19:20 Sarah:

I saw lace ones too in stores, for sure want those.
    Feathers as well

• 10/8/10 9:57 the Muse:

I wish I knew the trick to good falsie application sarah, I’d be on them ;D

• 10/8/10 15:55 Irene:

NEEEEEED these! they look like makeupforever and can’t possibly be $15 a piece

• 10/8/10 16:31 Eve:

Oh the Guild! Yeah I am familiar with it. ;) Are you wearing it to Comic Con?

• 10/21/10 16:20 the Muse: