Well look at NARS getting all into the Holidays. Who knew they had it in them? NARS is known for releasing a special gift set here and there from time to time but the Holidays are normally reserved for a large color release and maybe a palette or two if you’re on the lucky side.
But this year NARS seems to be getting creative and I’ve spotted several gift sets from the brand plus prices are quite…cheap! What are they up to? I’m positive they’ve been sipping the crazy kool aid. Hmmm!
NARS Follow The Boys Lip Gloss Set $40
NARS Lip Gloss Shades in:
- Moon Fleet (clear with silver and gold flecks)
- Easy Lover (sheer hot pink)
- Turkish Delight (pink sorbet)
- Sweet Revenge (sheer pink grapefruit)
NARS Orgasm Lust Lip and Cheek Set $30
- NARS Highlighting/Bronzing Blush Duo in Orgasm/ Laguna (peachy-pink shimmer/ sheer light brown shimmer)
- NARS Lip Gloss in Super Orgasm (peachy pink with gold glitter)
NARS Junkie Gift Set $69
- NARS Essential Eye Palette
- Night Star (sheer peach with gold pearls)
- Galapagos (rich bronze with gold flecks)
- Nepal (rose with shimmer)
- Ondine (plum with gold shimmer)
- Thunderball (midnight gray)
- Cream Shadow in Unconditional Love (peach beige shimmer)
- NARS Lip Gloss in Ophelia (strawberry nectar)
- NARS Multiple in Orgasm (peachy pink shimmer)
- NARS Bronzer in Laguna (brown with golden shimmer)
NARS Trouble Maker Eye Set $60
- NARS Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara in Black
- NARS Eyeliner Stylo in Nuits Blanches (shiny black)
- NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- NARS Eye Makeup Remove
Is packaging up NARS Cosmetics in Gift Sets even legal?
Will have to check that out!
If you’re reading in RSS please visit my blog to enjoy the slideshow embedded in this post.