Sonia Kashuk Holiday Collection 2010 at Target

Sonia Kashuk Holiday Collection 2010

Sonia Kashuk Holiday Collection 2010 has launched at Target. Yay! Budget beauty at its best. If the Sephora Friends and Family Event has proved a bit too much for your purse or you’re just strapped for cash, this is one collection you’ll want to keep your eyes on. Not only does it include some great brush sets for under $20 but also some fabulous, sparkling makeup for the Holiday Season!

Check it!

Sonia Kashuk Holiday Collection 2010 Target 9

Sonia Kashuk Dripping in Diamonds 8 Piece Cosmetic Brush Set $19.99

Sonia Kashuk Holiday Collection 2010 Target 7

Sonia Kashuk Glitters Glows Eye Palette $16.99

Sonia Kashuk Holiday Collection 2010 Target 3

Sonia Kashuk Holiday Collection 2010 Target 2

Fabulous collection isn’t it? I have a few Sonia Kashuk Brush Sets and they are fabulous quality so these sets are a really great budget option if you’re looking for lovely gifts for yourself or others.

The entire collection is available online now at www.target.com

• 10/22/10 13:59 Phyrra:

Aww really like the looks of this collection ;) Sonia Kashuk makes my favorite eyeliner brush, the bent one. The 8 piece set looks nice.

• 10/22/10 14:36 the Muse:

me too court!

• 10/22/10 14:42 Larie:

oh, i’ve never tried sonia kashuk. the nail colors look gorgeous.

• 10/22/10 14:53 the Muse:

larie def take advantage they have super deals around the holidays ;D

• 10/22/10 15:38 LorraineER:

Those brush sets look like they’d be way more expensive than they are. I’m in need of a good crease brush so if any of them have one I might have to get it.
    Thanks for posting this!

• 10/22/10 15:49 the Muse:

my pleasure lorraine ;-D Sonia does a good crease brush I have a review around here somewhere!

• 10/24/10 16:08 Laura:

I have one of SK’s black-handled crease brushes, and it is amazing! I swapped my MAC 217 on makeupalley because I love the SK crease one so much more… for under half the cost!

• 10/22/10 16:17 Storm:

OOh how pretty! I’ll have to snap these up when I find them

• 10/22/10 20:59 chris:

I love it all! The brushes look great! I’ve been on the lookout for a good eyeliner brush forever.

• 10/25/10 16:06 Steph:

I need some full size brushes so I really want the Dripping In Diamonds set. The curved chrome is alluring to me plus…the price!

• 10/27/10 14:21 the Muse:

love the price Steph ;-D

• 10/25/10 19:47 Danielle:

I discovered my love for SK last holiday season –note I said discovered, I maintain it was there all along ;) I missed out on last year’s sparkly shadow set (the six shade one much like this year’s) and I was soo disappointed. I had contacted SK’s team through their blog and they said they had something similar coming out this year and they didn’t disappoint! Thanks for giving me (us) the early head’s up on this!!!!!!!! My Target didn’t have these yet, so I found an excuse to place an online Target order. I swiped up the Facing Stardom palette (how awesome is that set yo?!) and the Glitters Glows palette—LOVING that gold in there! I am addicted to SKs glittery eyeshadows and I am NOT ashamed. :)

• 11/12/10 18:31 Niko:

I bought Diamond dipped brush and stardom palette. colors are so pretty on and quality of brush is just amazing. Everyone should have it!

• 11/15/10 12:21 the Muse:

me too niko! great stuff ;D