The Body Shop The Joy of Sparkle Holiday Collection 2010

The Body Shop The Joy of Sparkle Holiday Collection 2010 5

Helena got the The Body Shop The Joy of Sparkle Holiday Collection 2010 up her site.

Gasp!

Wants!

Jump!

• The Body Shop The Joy of Sparkle Eyeshadow Palettes in Midnight and Twilight

The Body Shop The Joy of Sparkle Holiday Collection 2010 4

The Body Shop The Joy of Sparkle Holiday Collection 2010 3

• The Body Shop The Joy of Sparkle Stardust Glitter Pot in Gold Light and Pink

The Body Shop The Joy of Sparkle Holiday Collection 2010 2

• The Body The Joy of Sparkle Lip Gloss in Pink Sparkle and Natural
  • The Body Shop Liquid Eye Liner in Starlight and Black

The Body Shop The Joy of Sparkle Holiday Collection 2010 11

Man, The Body Shop LE Collections always rock it hard.

Whatcha think?

• 10/1/10 16:18 Phyrra:

I love the sparkles!

• 10/1/10 17:15 Shayamli Mehrotra:

Please post swatches of the stardusts.

• 10/4/10 13:08 the Muse:

Hi Shayamli I don’t have the products so I can’t swatch anything. Helena from Lipgloss Bitch allowed me to use her images.

• 10/1/10 17:24 Kelly:

I’m crushing that eyeliner, and eyeliner looks ridiculous on me LOL. The collection looks great! Ugh so much cute stuff this season. Any word on their LE fragrances yet??

• 10/4/10 13:47 the Muse:

not yet kelly but will give the world soon as I know :)

• 10/1/10 20:00 Christina:

WOW. The bottle of sparkle pictured looks a LOT like Tarina Tarantino’s “Sparklicity Shimmer Dust”
    Aside from that however, the collection looks lovely. Especially the shadows!

• 10/4/10 11:59 the Muse:

Does indeed Christina. :)

• 10/2/10 8:24 Catherine:

I wanna know what the thing is on top of the press release pamphlet in the first photo. It looks like something I want :) I tried to read what it said, but FAIL. I even tried opening the photo in paint and zooming… but then it got all pixel-y. Do you have any idea what it is?

• 10/4/10 11:26 the Muse:

that’s the sparkler catherine. all over body shimmer :)

• 10/2/10 9:57 Telle:

OHHHH!!! so nice!! Can’t wait until it hits stores!! :)

• 10/4/10 11:25 the Muse:

me either tell ;D

• 10/2/10 22:50 Deanna G.:

Pretty :)

• 10/3/10 1:05 BuBu:

you know muse…the spray glitter sparkle stuff is kinda like tara tarantino’s version of the glitter spray..i just bought mine today and it sprays glitter like crazy! perfect for body glitter for halloween and night clubbin!! =)

• 10/4/10 11:19 the Muse:

bubu I have the pot version and adore it ;-D def getting the gold atomizer and hells yes embracing the body shop one ;D

• 10/3/10 3:10 Rose:

That looks great! Do you have any idea when they will be for sale? And would you happen to know when the other holiday products (like body butters etc.) will be announced? I can’t wait!! :)

• 10/4/10 11:17 the Muse:

Not sure yet Rose :) but will post when I know!

• 10/3/10 14:18 sillylilacs:

I am definitely liking the palettes =D

• 10/3/10 20:31 savannah:

sparkly bottle reminds me of tarina tarantino’s sparkle stuff.

• 10/4/10 11:04 the Muse:

mmm very much so savannah :)