Trick or Treat with Serious Skin Care Halloween Surprise Boxes

Serious Skin Care Halloween Box

I seriously don’t need more skincare in my life but I can’t help but be delighted by the cute Serious Skin Care Halloween Surprise Boxes. Omg! So sweet.

Halloween is a personal favorite Holiday for me so I thought these were just too sweet.

The sets come in a printed Halloween box with cute little led light. Basically the box is a Jack O’ Lantern so after you remove the skincare goodies you can slip the led light inside and light it up. Sweet right?

The first set is $39 and includes:

• Serious Skin Care Pre-Soaked Serious Firming Facial Pads
  • 3 additional skin care products and 1 cosmetic product (It’s a surprise what they are!)
  • Plus the Printed Halloween Surprise Box and LED tea light candle

They also have a $59 set which includes:

• Serious Skin Care Eyetality Total Eye Care Morning Cream
  • Serious Skin Care Eyetality Total Eye Care Evening Cream
  • Silvertone tray
  • Metal-Tipped Eye Wand
  • Printed Halloween Surprise Box
  • LED tea light candle
  • 5 additional “Surprise” Serious Skin Care Products

I’ve personally never tried Serious Skin Care Products but I thought fans of the line might enjoy hearing about these plus the Halloween theme might tempt newbies to the brand. I know I was kinda tempted after seeing these.

What a sweet idea!

Available from beauty.hsn.com

• 10/13/10 12:21 Julie:

Oh, how I love that you only post on things that I love! Even after years with Avon, Fusion, etc., I have ALWAYS used SSC, amazingly enough. Love it, and well worth the try, for sure! How was the weekend geek fest at CC? :0)

• 10/13/10 12:23 the Muse:

hey julie whatcha up ta girl? I haven’t used SSC but the Halloween theme is tempting me badly ;-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was AWESOME! Love CC ;-D I missed it last year but this year made up for it full force. How was your weekend? Thank god, short week! I closed up my office on Monday so was a nice long weekend!

• 10/13/10 12:32 Julie:

spoiler alert…you can see what is in the surprise kits by clicking on the ingredients tab. Nothing stellar in the $39 kit, BUT the 2 sets of pads are worth more than the price…just like the Philosophy micro peel ones, but bigger and cheaper! Totally worth getting something, since you can now return until 1/31/11 in case you use and hate!
    You work TOO much, so glad you put the office on shut down…any dressing up this past weekend, or standard weekend comic geek attire?! :))

• 10/13/10 12:51 the Muse:

Hey you! tell me more about the pads. The Philosophy ones never worked for me. Dunno why! But never seen much diff in my skin. AW I try not too lol! Between work, life, and my blog it’s INSANITY ;-D

No dressing up. I was actually good and didn’t over geek out so it was standard geek attire ;-D chucks and really bad t shirts from j!nx I was tempted though. I have a cosplay con coming up which I will be dressing up for ;-D I didn’t just admit to a cosplay outfit did on?

loserzzzzzzzz!

• 10/13/10 13:12 Julie:

Cracking up, and yes you did admit it, BUT you can’t go to cosplay w/ out a costume! I want to see you in a red spiky mowhawk wig!!
        The pads I love, but just remembered you are on the dry side…I am still an oily mess at 43, so I think they might be better suited for me…they call them firming pads, but really they are AHA pads…not sure where the firming is supposed to some in, but my chubby face is holding with no firming necessary. :)

• 10/13/10 13:23 the Muse:

HA Julie that’ll be the day ;-D I don’t do punk! I have to all kawaii at cosplay lol it’s the only thing I can pull off! hehe I love you for the chubby face comment, mine is too!!!!!!!!! hehe ;-D damn…def dry here so they might not be too good :P I’m more worried about my under eyes at the moment they are puffy city and feel all kinda of hollowed out. My face is holding up well but my damn eyes are aging daily it feels like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!