Victoria’s Secret Metallic Eyes Deluxe Palette and Victoria’s Secret Bejeweled Eyes Deluxe Palette

I admit this year’s Fall palettes from Victoria’s Secret was such a crushing disappointment. The sets included a full face look with instructions but they just failed to excite me and I felt let down that I didn’t get a special Fall LE Collection. I’m stamping my foot, WHY? VS, WHY!?

Victorias Secret Bejeweled Eyes Deluxe Palette 2010

But it’s ok.

Your new Metallic and Bejeweled Palette make up for it!

Check ‘em!

I love these.

Or at least I love the idea of these. The promo images look incredible. It’s six shadows, one liner, and one highlighter in a box set availble in metallic and shimmering finishes however they both look like a sparkle finish to me but hey I’m not complaining! I have a feeling the highlighter won’t be of much use to me and the liner probably won’t be fab but I’m betting the shadows are pretty damn great.

Check it!

• Victoria’s Secret Bejeweled Eyes Deluxe Palette

Victorias Secret Metallic Eyes Deluxe Palette

• Victoria’s Secret Metallic Eyes Deluxe Palette

Victorias Secret Bejeweled Eyes Deluxe Palette

The sets are $19 each and available from from Victoria’s Secret for Holiday 2010.

I think I need both but I have my eye on the Metallic the most.

Whatcha think?

Loves?

Leaves?

Share it!

• 10/20/10 13:14 courtney:

i agree. I think I’l stick with the MAC gift sets!

• 10/20/10 13:51 Josie:

Ohhh i want the metallic eyes! We FINALLY got VS in Toronto now so i’ll
    have to check the store. Thanks for posting Muse!

• 10/20/10 13:53 the Muse:

my pleasure Josie ;-D go shop girl!

• 10/20/10 14:04 Phyrra:

I REALLY like the look of the metallic eyes one.

• 10/20/10 17:38 Daisy:

Hi Muse. Love your site! Long time reader; first time poster. The metallic eyes reminds me of the Too Faced kit from last year.

• 10/21/10 15:43 the Muse:

aw thanks for taking time out to comment daisy good to meet you!!!!!!!!!! ;-D I agree, def has a certain too faced vibe ;D

• 10/21/10 9:46 Promise:

I thought in an earlier post you said the eyeshadows weren’t great and they creased? I think the idea is cool, but I’ve got sooo many VS shadows, I’d rather splurge and stock up on some MAC products :-D

• 10/21/10 10:38 the Muse:

Hi promise I haven’t tried these box sets yet so unsure where you read that these shadows crease :) The box sets just came out for Holiday 2010 and I haven’t even seen them in store or reviewed them yet so not sure if they crease and what not :)

• 10/21/10 11:26 BeautyMaven:

I kind of like the Bejeweled eye palette.. but I’ve been kind of disappointed with their shadow consistency in the past, so will definitely have to go play!
    Aaaand I know you’d probably have this on here if you knew, but any word of a Heidi Klum collection this year?! I always look forward to that!!

• 10/21/10 12:12 the Muse:

agreed maven ;-D I do too haha! Haven’t heard yet but will give the word when I know. didn’t like last year’s much ;(

• 10/21/10 13:44 Daisy:

I wonder if there will be a Heidi collection this year. Didn’t she leave Victoria’s Secret to model for Ann Taylor clothing?

• 10/21/10 14:00 the Muse:

mmm not sure Daisy ;-D we’ll see! It’s already too late to pull a collection that has prob been in the works for a year or so considering she just recently announced she was leaving. Curious!

• 10/23/10 13:04 tini:

Man these look hot! Victoria’s Secret is a horrible place to hide a makeup counter.

I’m already spending a ton of expensive bras and BAM! these pretty shadows will just fall in my basket and find they’re way in my stash. The beauty rush glosses stalk me! I love ‘em and since they’re cheaper if you buy more, i never leave with one gloss, I get like 6

• 10/25/10 12:04 the Muse:

LOL same here tini!!!!! damn beauty rush!

• 11/9/10 1:18 Christina:

I wonder why these are only 15 dollars in store? Weird.