Bare Escentuals 20% Off Coupon Code

logo be

Enjoy 20% off at www.bareescentuals.com using coupon code GETLUV

or

Spend $50 and get $20 off any $40 order by using code MERRY.

• 11/29/10 14:44 Margaret:

Hey, the 20% off GETLUV code isn’t working! :(

• 11/29/10 15:05 the Muse:

hi margaret that was the code I got hun. Not sure why it won’t work.Have you tried contacting BE?

• 11/29/10 15:24 Margaret:

I haven’t tried contacting them. When I enter the code, I get a message saying, “Please enter a valid promotion code!”

I’ve never tried to contact BE, but I’ll try.

• 11/29/10 15:27 the Muse:

sorry Margaret, that’s the code I have but I haven’t used it :( If I get another one or hear updated info I’ll post but it’s worth just calling BE or emailing to ask.

• 11/29/10 15:29 Margaret:

I just sent them a very short email. Fingers crossed!

I was going to order the All Wrapped Up kit!

• 11/29/10 15:35 the Muse:

hey Margaret good luck! I’d call them at the 800 number so you don’t miss out. I imagine email will take longer hun!

• 11/29/10 15:38 Margaret:

Well, normally I would, but I’ve got a cold and a sore throat and don’t feel like talking on the phone. :(

• 11/29/10 15:39 the Muse:

feel better soon :( Hope they reply soon! Sorry I don’t have any deets for you! that code is supposed to be working until 12/11 I believe! :P

• 11/30/10 18:05 Margaret:

Musey–

Here is an excerpt from the email I just got from Bare Escentuals:

Dear Margaret,

Thank you for contacting Bare Escentuals. We’d be happy to assist you with your inquiry about the promotion.

We are having a little bit of difficulty with finding the promotion you are referring to. Do you currently have the email? If so, please forward the email regarding the promotion. Is the GETLUV promotion code specifically for Bare Escentuals, or is it a promotion code for one of our distributors such as Sephora or Ulta?

Obviously I can’t answer this. Where did you get the code from?

• 12/1/10 9:50 the Muse:

hi margaret I got this code from either retailmenot.com or a forum (can’t recall which). Hope this helps!?