Bare Escentuals Fabulous Eye Color Palettes

Bare Escentuals Fabulous Eye Color Palettes 2010

Oh how I missed you Fabulous Eye Color Palettes! Bare Escentuals Fabulous Eye Color Palettes are back for the Holidays and I couldn’t be happier. I adore these.

Check ‘em!

These are available in both cool and warm shades and include four shades of Bare Escentuals Eyeshadows. Part of the appeal of the palette is the small wells that each shadow comes in. I always found this design was easy to tote around plus fuss free application thanks to having no little pots to contend with and cause a mess!

The sets also include a newly designed double ended brush which you can use to line, define, highlight, and foil with!

The palettes come in two shade selections and are $24 each.

Bare Escentuals Fabulous Eye Color Warm Palette
Includes:

• Tah-Dah (golden-peach glow)
  • Rebel (jade espresso glimmer)
  • Fearless (black spruce glimmer)
  • Blue Black Eyeliner

Bare Escentuals Fabulous Eye Color Palettes 2

Bare Escentuals Fabulous Eye Color Cool Palette
Includes:

• Strawberry Mousse (frothy pink glimmer)
  • Champagne (iridescent silver pink)
  • Plush Purple (deep mulberry plum)
  • Deep Amethyst (smoky eggplant)

Bare Escentuals Fabulous Eye Color Palettes 1

Loves ‘em!

I have two of these already from a few years ago and I’m quite happy to see them back. I find the packaging super convenient!

• 11/10/10 19:49 Amy:

You are soooo right. I had 1 of these a few years back. Leslie from BE will be on QVC all weekend long. This could get ugly.

• 11/11/10 9:11 the Muse:

amy I know ugh! tivo is recording them all OMG troubles!

• 11/10/10 23:50 Miss:

Musey, if you like these you should take a look at revlon soft on the eyes palettes :) same design, they are discontinued but i saw them at big lots at the $3 range.

• 11/11/10 9:20 the Muse:

hi miss what’s big lots?! :)

• 11/11/10 9:51 Miss:

theyre a closeout store chain kinda like tuesday morning, etc. :) if you dont have one, they are on ebay/amazon/the internet for around the same price!

• 11/11/10 10:05 the Muse:

hi Miss! oh thanks! I’ll have to check ‘em out ;-D!!!!!

• 11/11/10 15:35 Nessa:

As soon as I saw these I thought of revlon soft eyes. I had a palette of one of these that I just threw out. They were very soft unpigmented shimmery shades that I thought would be good for foiling-NOT! I’d say if you can find them for $3, give it a try. But be warned :)

• 11/11/10 15:39 the Muse:

LOL nessa ;-D I was a little scared of the three dollar price tag. Normally not a fan of revlon tbh :(

• 11/11/10 1:17 BeautyMaven:

Ah! I LOVE the packaging!! And that brush! Done.
    I sure hope Ulta gets these– the nearest Sephora is an hour away, eek!

• 11/11/10 9:21 the Muse:

eep! an hour away from sephora would kill me beautymaven!

• 11/11/10 11:53 HautePJ:

I have dark, warm skin that actually leans a tad neutral, and for some reason I always gravitate towards the pinks/purples in cool. I haven’t met a purple eyeshadow I don’t like! LOL. I’ve been pleased with the Shimmer and Shine set, so I may need to check this out. I think I’m lucky to work across the street from a huge mall that has a free standing Bare Minerals store because I’m not sure how many exist. But it’s trouble on the wallet too!

• 11/11/10 14:07 the Muse:

pj totally can relate to the drama of a BE store ;-D there is one I pass everyday and have to restrain myself from entering ;D