bareMinerals The Perfect Gift 7 Piece Color Collection

bareMinerals The Perfect Gift 7 Piece Color Collection 1

QVC was offering its bareMinerals The Perfect Gift 7 Piece Color Collection on Auto Delivery this weekend with a price tag of $36. Sadly, it’s gone now but you can still take advantage of the set in a single shipment with a price of $40. If you have a BE fan or lover in your life this is a rather nice gift for giving.

Check it!

Part of the appeal of this particular set is the fact that it comes housed in a gorgeous little hat box, perfect for gifting. It also includes the launch of the brand new Bare Minerals Tinted Hydrating Mineral Veil. This version offers a cool touch with a brightening effect and a hint of warm tint.

The set includes:

• Bare Minerals Tinted Hydrating Mineral Veil
  • Bare Minerals Creme de la Creme Eyecolor in Mocha Cream
  • Bare Minerals Magnifique Eyecolor in Smokey Plum
  • Bare Minerals Avant-Garden Blush in Bright Carnation
  • Bare Minerals Black Coffee Big & Bright Eyeliner in Brown-Black
  • Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara in Black
  • Bare Minerals Pretty Amazing Lipcolor in Brick Rose Rouge
  • Packaged in a Vanity Hat Box with Ribbon Handle

bareMinerals The Perfect Gift 7 Piece Color Collection 2

bareMinerals The Perfect Gift 7 Piece Color Collection 3

bareMinerals The Perfect Gift 7 Piece Color Collection 4

bareMinerals The Perfect Gift 7 Piece Color Collection 5

bareMinerals The Perfect Gift 7 Piece Color Collection 6

I thought the auto delivery was darling as it’s a shipment of new shades in a new hot box each season. I ordered four of these as gifts for friends and yes, I couldn’t resist, got one for myself as well!

Eep!

Available now at QVC.

• 11/15/10 11:18 JoElla:

I caved and even ordered it on AD. Hopefully I like it =)

I also caved and bought the Lisa/Leslie buxom gloss duo.

• 11/15/10 11:26 the Muse:

ha I did too Jo! I got one for me and a few as gifts ;-D I wanted the LL Gloss but I told myself I really didn’t need it ;-D!

• 11/15/10 13:09 JoElla:

I really am excited about the lip color in the TSV, I love me some gloss, but color is also good!

I wasn’t WOW’d by the AD colors, but as I have learned with BE shadows, they may not look great in the pot, but on, they can be beautiful!

• 11/15/10 13:11 the Muse:

totally with you on the lippie jo. Looked like a nice warm shade! me either, kinda meh on it. I agree sometimes not so fab swatched but sometimes wow on the eye, hope so!? I thought if the first kit sucked at least the others would be redeeming although I am worried about having that much mineral veil, barely use that :P Also the hatbox killed me, that made it a must have! LOL

• 11/15/10 17:33 Yvette:

I caved and ordered it on AD too!! Yay!!

• 11/16/10 10:24 the Muse:

Sweet Yvette ;D!

• 11/15/10 18:30 JoElla:

I agree.. I am such a sucker for cute boxes and such!

But word on the street is confusion about the hydrating mineral veil.. when it first launched it came with a “Special” brush done in white that was antibactieral due to the “wetness” of the HMV. Now she is saying any ole brush will do. Peeps on QVC BE forum are saying you can pick one up on overstock (Or amazon.. I don’t remember)

• 11/18/10 14:49 the Muse:

absolutely Jo ;-D damn cute boxes! ;-D I used it last night, the veil, but it’s not really hydrating or wet feeling, am I nuts?!

• 11/17/10 10:22 allison1998:

I was able to resist…just barely though!

• 11/17/10 10:44 the Muse:

allison share the willpower girl!

• 11/17/10 15:43 Ru:

Nice to know I’m not the only crazy person who watches QVC Beauty for joy!

Got the High Shine Duo- price was fab! I keeping wishing someone will buy me the Women of BE set…

• 11/17/10 16:03 the Muse:

*looks around and whispers* I tivo it Ru. hehe!

• 3/10/11 15:31 essy:

Love the collection! Cannot wait to receive the other three kits.