Chanel Cote D’Azur Collection Winter 2010

Chanel Cote DAzur Collection Winter 2010

The Chanel Cote D’Azur Collection is all about relaxed, natural, effortless beauty inspired by the warm glow of a sunny Holiday! Chanel adds a touch of whimsical pastel baby blue nail polish into the mix to keep things fun!

For Chanel’s Cote D’Azaur Collection lips are adored with Chanel Rouge Coco Hydrating Creme Lip Colour ($30) in four summery shades, Perle, Chintz, Taffeta Rose, and Sari Dore.

And the star of your Winter Holiday, Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Riva ($27).

The collection will be available for a limited time, exclusive at Chanel Boutiques and chanel.com

Will you indulge?

• 11/16/10 19:59 Hana:

I still can’t believe they did a $4 increase on that nail polish. It looks nice, but not THAT spectacular.

• 11/16/10 20:03 sillylilacs:

I have found out that once you “chanel” you never go back…so I am REALLY tempted to indulge >.<

The only thing stopping me? My bank account being held hostage by pharmacy school application fees =*(

• 11/17/10 13:53 the Muse:

lol lilac maybe it’s best you don’t indulge! might be worst for your bank account than school fees! ;-D

• 11/16/10 21:14 Gisele:

I bought the Rouge Coco Perle today.. I know it’s a repromote but the weather here in California (75 degrees) got to me. I plan on wearing this shade throughout the fall and even into winter with Glossimers over it.

As for the Riva, well, my reaction to this reminder of the 1970’s is a bit like watching that zombie movie. Not pleasant!

• 11/17/10 13:46 the Muse:

ha gisele. you made me want the nail polish just b/c you said that LMAO!

• 11/17/10 0:09 Kate:

Hmm…that blue looks awfully pretty.

Perhaps something to brightening up a dark winter’s day?

• 11/17/10 10:57 the Muse:

perfect kate ;D!

• 11/17/10 1:18 nicci:

I ordered mine on Monday shortly it went live on the site! I have Nouvelle Vague but this is lighter and I think I might like it better. I’m excited! :)

are you going to purchase?!

• 11/17/10 10:56 the Muse:

naa nicci I’m not a nail girl sweets! But it does look lovely ;-D enjoy yours hun!

• 11/18/10 2:20 nicci:

really, I was never either until I got my first Chanel. My collection is small but I’m trying to not buy for awhile…I hope that works out. yeah right…:)

• 11/18/10 14:38 the Muse:

hehe nicci keep telling yourself that ;D

• 11/17/10 1:41 JoElla:

This is a lovely color! Hopefully some dupes will pop up soon.

• 11/17/10 4:10 Kimberly @Glamarific:

I’m not normally a fan of the blue polish, but this Chanel shade is really compelling. I may have to try it out myself.

• 11/18/10 17:19 Kate Hollifield:

preeeeetty

• 11/19/10 11:19 dina:

love the color, wonder how is shows up on the nail but no way, too much $$$ will anxiously await a dupe :/

• 11/28/10 21:26 Paige:

I bought this online and received it before Thanksgiving. As much as I love the color, the formula is very thin. Even at 3 coatings, I couldn’t get an opaque finish. On top of that, it applied very unevenly. Now, I’ve own several Chanel polishes and I have been satisfied with my purchases but this one is a total let down. I’m packing this one up and plan to mail it back. I expected better of Chanel especially if they going to increase $4 on a nail polish.

• 11/30/10 9:15 the Muse:

I’m so sorry to hear it paige! I’m not a nail girl so I didn’t indulge :(