Clarins Barocco Collection for Holiday 2010

Clarins Barocco Collection for Holiday 2010 1

Clarins Barocco Collection for Holiday 2010 really embraces the spirit of a good, traditional Holiday Collection with plenty of gold in the mix and bright, vibrant red lips. Out of all the collections I’ve been reviewing and discussing lately it’s probably one of my favorite launches to date because it combines great elegance with a time-honored Holiday feel.

Although we discussed it briefly earlier this Fall, I’d like to bring it to the front of our minds today for another peek! Plus it helps that Clarins is having their Friends and Family Event this week so hey, 20% off quality makeup? Can I hear a hells yes?

Jump!

• Clarins Barocco Rouge Prodige Lipstick $24

A special shade for this collection—a deep purple velvet, for a glamorous and sophisticated look for the holidays. Housed in the new lipstick case with a black scroll on the front of the lid.

Clarins Barocco Collection for Holiday 2010 5

• Clarins Barocco Eyeshadow Trio $40

A palette of three eyeshadows presented in a black rectangular case with a glossy white-gold lid decorated with a black scroll.

Clarins Barocco Collection for Holiday 2010 4

• Clarins Barocco Shimmering Gold Powder $35

A powder formed into gold-dusted nuggets presented in an elegant black cylinder, decorated with a black scroll and embellished with a beautiful tassel. The delicate powder nuggets are nestled in with an elegant black powder puff.

Clarins Barocco Collection for Holiday 2010 3

• Clarins Barocco Face Powder Palette $55

An incredibly soft and lightweight compact powder, presented in an elegant case: a harmony of two complementary shades are stamped into the powder in the emblematic scroll pattern.

Clarins Barocco Collection for Holiday 2010 2

The Barocco Collection is available now at us.clarins.com

Just a warning do not order the Shimmering Gold Powder online. I ordered it for a friend and it arrived broken thanks to my wonderful mailman, heavy sarcasm. I sent it back and Clarins happily sent another and again, it arrived broken. I suggest heading to a counter to get this because the “nuggets” are very delicate and jostle during shipment.

You can get 20% off your total using CLARINSFF.

What do you think of the Barocco Collection?

Is it on your Holiday wish list?

Not so much?

Yay?

Nay?

Do share!

• 11/5/10 9:57 Anna:

Oh god, almost forgot about it. I saw some promo pics three months ago knew I’d buy the shimmering gold poweder and now that I ordered all my Holiday collections, I really forgot about this one, hahaha

• 11/5/10 10:01 the Muse:

ha anna so I’m glad I posted again yay!

• 11/5/10 10:39 Anna:

Oh yeah got it for 25$, thanks god!!!

• 11/5/10 10:47 the Muse:

awesome anna ;D

• 11/5/10 10:02 Anna:

This is confusing. When I want to check out they list all countries on the world and THEN say they only ship within the USA!

• 11/5/10 10:03 the Muse:

perhaps use the main portal Anna? http://www.clarins.com?

• 11/5/10 10:03 the Muse:

plus i find most brands ship within the US only

• 11/5/10 10:13 Anna:

Funnily the German Clarins doesn’t have an online shop. Oh Jesus, I hate my country that much.

• 11/5/10 10:20 the Muse:

sorry anna :(

• 11/5/10 11:31 layra:

muse, thanks so much for the ff sale tip. i love this collection, do you know when the last day for the 20 % off is?

• 11/5/10 11:45 the Muse:

hi layra my pleasure hun believe until 16th ;-D

• 11/5/10 12:31 S.:

Awe, I so fell for this collection, but alas, it appears it is not available in Canada, at least not yet that I can tell. :(

• 11/5/10 12:34 the Muse:

hi S sorry to hear it wish I had more details for a Canadian release. :(

• 11/5/10 15:07 Ruthless:

Saw the eyeshadow trio and the nuggets in person at the store they are FABULOUS. The shadow was of course sold out.

I fully hate the texture of the new Clarins lipsticks, they are so hard and waxy! Blah.

(this was at Shoppers Drug mart Canuck ladies)

• 11/6/10 12:10 April:

Of course, the FF starts after I drop full price for my goodies at Nordies. Oh well.

Got the lipstick and the compact. Both beautiful but the casing on the lipstick gets fingerprints on it pretty easily. The shadows were ok.

• 11/8/10 12:34 the Muse:

return april ;-D and get them on sale ;-D

• 11/9/10 9:09 Anna:

My gold nuggets arrived today, they were not broken happily. But I’m SO disappointed. There’s no scent, just a tiny hint of AWFUL plastic scent, the packaging is boring and they just tried to imitate Guerlain and horribly failed. Ouch. Thanks god I didn’t pay the full price!

• 11/9/10 9:26 the Muse: