Demeter Sanrio Fragrances

Demeter Hello Kitty Sanrio Collection 2010

Not so long ago the Demeter Hello Kitty Collection launched and included Hello Kitty, My Melody, and Little Twin Stars Fragrances.

I gushed, I cried, I squealed, and I got completely excited since like any good fan of cuteness I love me some Hello Kitty.

Even more recently Demeter has extended the line to include Chococat and Badtz Maru but most important of all the Sanrio signature scent.

Any fan of Sanrio can completely guess what this is.

Jump!

Hello Kitty erasers and Japanese chewing gum! Yup, that’s what the new Sanrio scent smells like. How fabulous is that? Now Lush Rock Star has always reminded me of a Hello Kitty eraser but combine that with Asian chewing gum and I may be in heaven.

Lord knows I remember as a child going absolutely ape sh…t over anything and everything Hello Kitty stationary wise. I remember begging my mum for one of those fancy pencil boxes with the secret stealthy drawers, buttons, bells, and whistles. It was a pencil box worthy of James Bond. Needless to say they were damn popular at the time and we literally had to order it from an Asian store and wait for a few weeks for it to arrive. By the time it did get around to getting to me I was already onto the next best thing which happened to be a jar of paper clips that had a magnetic topper. The boy that sat next to me, Zachary, had it on lend from his dad and we all went crazy over it. Stationary was popular back than I guess.

Needless to say I still remember the smell of Hello Kitty Erasers and now I can smell like one!

• Demeter Sanrio Collection

The Sanrio signature fragrance is inspired by the scent of a Sanrio store, a combination of Japanese fruit flavored gum and scented erasers.

Demeter Hello Kitty Sanrio Collection 6

• Dememter Badtz Maru Collection

Reflecting that sense of mischief, Demeter used a unique combination of unsweetened pineapple, cranberry, raspberry and honeydew melon when creating this scent.

Demeter Hello Kitty Sanrio Collection 1

• Demeter Chococat Collection

He gets his name from his chocolate colored nose. His fragrance is Chocolate (of course), with fresh, ripe, red cherries.

Demeter Hello Kitty Sanrio Collection 2

And of course don’t forget the other fragrances already available from Demeter…..

• Demeter Hello Kitty Collection

Hello Kitty’s signature scent a collection of different kinds of apples: red, green and yellow.

Demeter Hello Kitty Sanrio Collection 3

• Demeter My Melody Collection

The smell of almond pound cake, Demeter made a mouth-watering scent with almond and vanilla.

Demeter Hello Kitty Sanrio Collection 5

• Demeter Little Twin Stars Collection

An exotic and unusual citrus fruits, creating a light, bright scent that reflects both their origin and mission.

Demeter Hello Kitty Sanrio Collection 4

The entire Demeter Sanrio Collection can be purchased at www.demeterfragrance.com

• 11/2/10 20:10 CinnaBunnie:

i want the hello kitty and the chococat. i wish they were more readily available

• 11/2/10 21:02 Scout:

Yeah! More Sanrio fragrances :) Thanks so much for the update. I have the Hello Kitty one that smells like apples and love it so much. Very excited to try the rest of the series!

• 11/3/10 13:53 the Muse:

my pleasure scout ;D

• 11/2/10 21:13 Eve:

Sounds delish! I need My Melody (my fav Sanrio character) and I really want to try the Sanrio one! Erasers? Yes please!

• 11/3/10 13:52 the Muse:

eve my melody is a fav of mine too, just love her!

• 11/5/10 15:32 Ruthless:

My melody is the nicest out of the three I saw which is hello kitty, twinstars and My melody. It’s vanilla with a hint of bitter almond

• 11/2/10 21:56 chibicheeks:

Omg Musey, I totally wanted one of those pencil boxes too!!! I never got one though :(

• 11/4/10 12:50 the Muse:

chib gasp deprived! ;-D haha! get one now, no one says you have to be in 4th grade to get a pencil box ;-D!

• 11/3/10 0:02 Stephanie L.:

Well, I had decided that I would buy myself a new bottle of fancy perfume for the holidays….Chanel no. 5. So much for smelling like a grown up; I need a perfume to match my Hello Kitty lap pad!

• 11/3/10 13:51 the Muse:

LOL Stephanie who needs Chanel no 5 when you can have hello kitty eraser scent

• 11/4/10 0:03 Stephanie L.:

Hell to the yeah! ; D

• 11/3/10 1:03 Chloe:

Holy CRAP, I can’t believe you remember the Sanrio eraser scent.

I had a Sanrio eraser back when I was a kid and I smelled that thing like a crackhead! Couldn’t get enough!

Glad to know it wasn’t just me!

I am SO getting this perfume!

• 11/3/10 13:52 the Muse:

are you kiddin’ chloe it’s the scent of childhood lol! ;-D I had a pink one that had a hard shell and slipped up and out ;-D it was thrilling ;-D I didn’t want to actually erase with it ;-D

• 11/3/10 15:03 Chloe:

I had that kind too! it had hello kitty on it.

• 11/3/10 15:10 the Muse:

was it a triangle chloe?! ;-D mine had a triangle tip!

• 11/5/10 2:10 Chloe:

It was like a little rectangle with a triangle tip! I kept smelling that thing so much, and then I remember being SO sad that I lost it somewhere!

That stuff was hard to find back in the day! I remember in like…1993 finding a Sanrio and thinking I’d died and gone to heaven!

• 11/5/10 10:24 the Muse:

ME TOO chloe we must have had the same exact one ;-D ha!

• 11/3/10 1:44 BeautyMaven:

WHERE’S PACHACCO?! OR KERROPI?!
    Lame, Sanrio.

• 11/3/10 3:55 Biba:

How cute! :D

• 11/3/10 13:48 Janice:

I can’t resist this kind of cuteness! I want all of these, but at the very least I will the signature fragrance. I’ve always wanted to smell like a Hello Kitty store!

• 11/3/10 13:55 the Muse:

hehe Janice ME too!

• 11/3/10 14:01 tini:

WANT WANT WANT!!! The department store I work at has the HK, My Melody, and Little Twin Stars. I love My melody and already made it mine, now I think I must hoard ‘em all. Even though Little twin stars is too harsh for my nose. Chococat sounds delicious! Chocolate covered cherries. mmmm. Obviously. Sanrio MUST BE MINE! I own nothing eraser and chewing gum scented.

• 11/4/10 12:02 the Muse:

chococat does sound like it’ll smell AWESOME tini ;-D

• 11/3/10 14:11 dina:

sanrio and badtz maru shall be mine!!! =) i have the the first three and kind of meh with them

• 11/3/10 14:20 Sarah G.:

Badtz Maru was my favorite! Every time I see a Sanrio store, I run in hoping to see my favorite little penguin, and walk out crying because he’s never there anymore. I wonder how the perfume smells, I might just have to check it out.

• 11/3/10 14:38 the Muse:

hi sarah I actually listed the notes for each scent in the post hun….

• 11/3/10 15:45 Brittany:

Are these scents going to be permanently sold? or are they limited edition?

• 11/3/10 15:57 the Muse:

Brittany not sure. They didn’t list as LE hun!

• 11/3/10 16:19 Kay:

Chococat! Do you by any chance know where I might find these in the UK or will I not be so lucky?

• 11/3/10 16:36 the Muse:

Kay I really can’t confirm hun! If I find out will let ya know hun!

• 11/5/10 20:26 Kay:

Thank you ^-^ I did take a little snoop but didn’t find out anything.

• 11/8/10 16:43 the Muse:

hey kay if I find anything out will update :)

• 11/4/10 20:34 Hana:

I want them all! Mostly for the bottles. XD The scents sound good too though.

• 11/5/10 13:42 the Muse:

ha hana kawaii!

• 11/24/10 21:55 dark nyx:

Aww, you’re so cute. I heart HK too! Sadly though, I don’t know what the erasers smell like…if I remember correctly, kind of a sweet chocolate-ish smell? Anyhoo, I have the HK perfume…I don’t really like it though…it kind of smells like hairspray. =[ I regret not getting the My Melody one too.

• 11/30/10 16:11 the Muse:

mmm dark nyx it was a sweet smell but not chocolate…..aw sorry to hear it :P I haven’t tried it yet but My Melody was nice, kinda pound cake!

• 6/20/11 7:53 shiean:

are they available in the Phils.? i really missed those scents.