Dior Avenue Montaigne Collection Spring 2011

Dior Avenue Montaigne Collection Spring 2011 3

I hope I’m not crashing on your Holiday cheer too much with information on Spring Collections but I can’t help myself! I love seeing what’s ahead.

Let’s take a peek at the Dior Avenue Montaigne Collection Spring 2011.

Dior Cannage Palette
Available in 2 Shades:

• Fashion Gray and Soft Pink
  • Elegant Brown

Dior Avenue Montaigne Collection Spring 2011 10

Dior Compact Powder SPF 8 (Available in Three Shades)

Dior Avenue Montaigne Collection Spring 2011 4

DiorShow 360 Rotating Mascara

Dior Avenue Montaigne Collection Spring 2011 6

Dior 5 Colors Eyeshadow Palette Symphony (LE)

Dior Avenue Montaigne Collection Spring 2011 12

Dior 5 Colors Designer Palette (LE)

Dior Avenue Montaigne Collection Spring 2011 1

Dior Mono Eyeshadow in Dizzy

Dior Avenue Montaigne Collection Spring 2011 7

Dior Le Vernis
Available Shades:

• #108 (LE)
  • Gris Montaigne

Dior Avenue Montaigne Collection Spring 2011 8

Dior Addict Ultra Gloss (Two New Shades)

Dior Avenue Montaigne Collection Spring 2011 2

Dior Addict Lip Color (Two New Shades)

Dior Avenue Montaigne Collection Spring 2011 9

Dior Serum de Rouge (Two New Shades)

Dior Avenue Montaigne Collection Spring 2011 11

Dior Soft Eye Liner (One New Shade)

Dior Avenue Montaigne Collection Spring 2011 5

I’m pretty much in safe ground here because I see nothing that I need. Gray lipgloss? I’ll skip! The colors offer an elegant, sophiscated, polished look without a doubt but I’d love something a bit softer for Spring and sadly I haven’t seen that since Spring of 2008 (Click!).

What do you think?

Info is taken from a European site so products and shades are subject to change! However, as soon as I have official information I’ll be sure to post.

source

• 11/30/10 14:57 Courtney:

Nothing particularly wowed me but it is a pretty collection. It looks a lot more winter to me though than spring. Is Diorshow 360 new? I’ve never heard of a rotating mascara before.

• 11/30/10 15:15 the Muse:

i agree Courtney. very much winter. Supposedly was around for Fall ’10 but I can’t recall it tbh but than again wasn’t paying much attention to Dior Fall.

• 11/30/10 15:25 Cj:

New Serum de Rouge’s! And the colors look so pretty! :D I’m totally in love with those lol I have like 5 or 6 different shades, They are perfect for when I want a little extra pop of color :) I’m also loving the light peach nail color, heck even the other color is cute. The gray lip gloss on the other hand is just plain weird lol

• 11/30/10 16:05 the Muse:

gray lip gloss for serious Cj?! WTH!? ;D

• 11/30/10 15:48 Nia:

Symphony and Gris Montagne look great. It somehow feels weirder to talk about Spring collections in snow that talking about Fall/Winter collection in Summer.

So nothing catches your eye?
    Hope you are doing well and had a great time over Thanksgiving.

• 11/30/10 16:05 the Muse:

lol true Nia! very! I’m great, tired but good. Naa..I can safely skip on all of this I’d say!

T-day was great thanks for asking sweet ;D

• 11/30/10 18:59 telle:

this was going to be a total skip for me, but i wants the two new glosses, esp. the gray-silver gloss! :D

• 12/1/10 9:49 the Muse:

telle I must be the only one not in love with that silver gloss :P

• 3/16/11 8:31 Esha:

I bought the gray lipgloss with excitement and trust me it gave me nothing but disappointment. I hate it..

• 3/16/11 9:14 the Muse:

aw sorry to hear it esha!

• 11/30/10 21:02 Paris B:

I love the look of the visual though. Stunning! I also like the look of the quads even if it does look a little hum drum. Still I’m a huge Dior fan so I’d definitely take a look anyway :D

• 11/30/10 22:41 Comrade Garlic:

I’m kinda liking the gray gloss. But I bought the YSL black gloss, MAC’s grey-ish one from the Fabulous Felines and BB Black Mauve. Not that I wear those shades much. Yeah, I’m sure I’ll buy the Dior grey.

• 12/1/10 8:43 Sarah:

Oh my gosh! I love it! I can’t wait for it to come out! Thank you so much for the info!

• 12/1/10 9:51 the Muse:

my pleasure sarah :)

• 12/1/10 9:33 Sarah:

I’m so glad they came out with powder. I tried the Diorskin Nude Crystal and it’s just not the same as powder for super oily girls.

• 12/1/10 21:55 Larie:

So gorgeous! I love Dior eye palettes, they’re always so beautiful. I still have to pick up the Five Golds one though…prolly use my Sephora VIB on it! :)

• 12/7/10 14:14 the Muse:

GET it larie it’s gorg ;D!

• 12/2/10 10:08 Anna:

I like the 5 colors designer palette and the glosses and the nail colors…!!!with this peeks you tempt me….!!!

• 12/2/10 15:50 Sarah:

I agree! I love the designer palette and the Gris Montaigne nail polish!

• 12/7/10 13:43 Galen:

Really loving the look of this collection. Particularly tempted by the pink+grey Designer palette. I used to have a Dior quint many years ago and I have been looking out for a new one with colours I’d enjoy wearing to replace it with!