Dior Avenue Montaigne Collection Spring 2011

I hope I’m not crashing on your Holiday cheer too much with information on Spring Collections but I can’t help myself! I love seeing what’s ahead.

Let’s take a peek at the Dior Avenue Montaigne Collection Spring 2011.

Dior Cannage Palette
Available in 2 Shades:

• Fashion Gray and Soft Pink
  • Elegant Brown

Dior Compact Powder SPF 8 (Available in Three Shades)

DiorShow 360 Rotating Mascara

Dior 5 Colors Eyeshadow Palette Symphony (LE)

Dior 5 Colors Designer Palette (LE)

Dior Mono Eyeshadow in Dizzy

Dior Le Vernis
Available Shades:

• #108 (LE)
  • Gris Montaigne

Dior Addict Ultra Gloss (Two New Shades)

Dior Addict Lip Color (Two New Shades)

Dior Serum de Rouge (Two New Shades)

Dior Soft Eye Liner (One New Shade)

I’m pretty much in safe ground here because I see nothing that I need. Gray lipgloss? I’ll skip! The colors offer an elegant, sophiscated, polished look without a doubt but I’d love something a bit softer for Spring and sadly I haven’t seen that since Spring of 2008 (Click!).

What do you think?

Info is taken from a European site so products and shades are subject to change! However, as soon as I have official information I’ll be sure to post.

source

• 11/30/10 14:57 Courtney:

Nothing particularly wowed me but it is a pretty collection. It looks a lot more winter to me though than spring. Is Diorshow 360 new? I’ve never heard of a rotating mascara before.

• 11/30/10 15:15 the Muse:

i agree Courtney. very much winter. Supposedly was around for Fall ’10 but I can’t recall it tbh but than again wasn’t paying much attention to Dior Fall.

• 11/30/10 15:25 Cj:

New Serum de Rouge’s! And the colors look so pretty! 😀 I’m totally in love with those lol I have like 5 or 6 different shades, They are perfect for when I want a little extra pop of color :) I’m also loving the light peach nail color, heck even the other color is cute. The gray lip gloss on the other hand is just plain weird lol

• 11/30/10 16:05 the Muse:

gray lip gloss for serious Cj?! WTH!? ;D

• 11/30/10 15:48 Nia:

Symphony and Gris Montagne look great. It somehow feels weirder to talk about Spring collections in snow that talking about Fall/Winter collection in Summer.

So nothing catches your eye?
    Hope you are doing well and had a great time over Thanksgiving.

• 11/30/10 16:05 the Muse:

lol true Nia! very! I’m great, tired but good. Naa..I can safely skip on all of this I’d say!

T-day was great thanks for asking sweet ;D

• 11/30/10 18:59 telle:

this was going to be a total skip for me, but i wants the two new glosses, esp. the gray-silver gloss! 😀

• 12/1/10 9:49 the Muse:

telle I must be the only one not in love with that silver gloss 😛

• 3/16/11 8:31 Esha:

I bought the gray lipgloss with excitement and trust me it gave me nothing but disappointment. I hate it..

• 3/16/11 9:14 the Muse:

aw sorry to hear it esha!

• 11/30/10 21:02 Paris B:

I love the look of the visual though. Stunning! I also like the look of the quads even if it does look a little hum drum. Still I’m a huge Dior fan so I’d definitely take a look anyway 😀

• 11/30/10 22:41 Comrade Garlic:

I’m kinda liking the gray gloss. But I bought the YSL black gloss, MAC’s grey-ish one from the Fabulous Felines and BB Black Mauve. Not that I wear those shades much. Yeah, I’m sure I’ll buy the Dior grey.

• 12/1/10 8:43 Sarah:

Oh my gosh! I love it! I can’t wait for it to come out! Thank you so much for the info!

• 12/1/10 9:51 the Muse:

my pleasure sarah :)

• 12/1/10 9:33 Sarah:

I’m so glad they came out with powder. I tried the Diorskin Nude Crystal and it’s just not the same as powder for super oily girls.

• 12/1/10 21:55 Larie:

So gorgeous! I love Dior eye palettes, they’re always so beautiful. I still have to pick up the Five Golds one though…prolly use my Sephora VIB on it! :)

• 12/7/10 14:14 the Muse:

GET it larie it’s gorg ;D!

• 12/2/10 10:08 Anna:

I like the 5 colors designer palette and the glosses and the nail colors…!!!with this peeks you tempt me….!!!

• 12/2/10 15:50 Sarah:

I agree! I love the designer palette and the Gris Montaigne nail polish!

• 12/7/10 13:43 Galen:

Really loving the look of this collection. Particularly tempted by the pink+grey Designer palette. I used to have a Dior quint many years ago and I have been looking out for a new one with colours I’d enjoy wearing to replace it with!