Want this for $35?
Check out how you can get your hands on an early release of the Estee Lauder & Coach Collection at a value price!
The Estee Lauder & Coach Collection is set to release shortly but you can grab up one early for $35 with any Estee Lauder Fragrance purchase.
Nordstrom has already sold out of this set and it’s valued at over $200, not sure about that, I only want the makeup bag!
- Estee Lauder Golden Eye & Face Compact (New Pure Color EyeShadow in Ivory Slipper, Hot Cinnamon and Amethyst Spark, plus Estée Lauder Signature Blush in Nude Rose)
- 2 Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipsticks (full-size, in Sugar Honey and Pinkberry)
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss (in Wired Copper)
- Estee Lauder Artist’s Eye Pencils (great for smoky eyes, in Soft Smudge Black)
- Estee Lauder Deluxe Retractable Makeup Brushes (Powder and Eyeshadow)
- Coach Signature Cosmetic Bag
If you’re a Coach fan the makeup bag alone is probably worth your $35 but they do include some nice makeup as well which makes it even more of a value.
I don’t have an exact date but the rest of the colors available in this collection should be releasing shortly as well.
You can get this particularly set with a fragrance purchase at www.esteelauder.com and at select Estee Lauder counters.
Will you haul it?