Happiness is a Set of PaperChase Tea Towels!

A friend gifted these to me. It’s my favorite design from PaperChase I was literally squealing when I opened the package, kawaii!

Loves!

photo

• 11/1/10 21:32 dina:

SO CUTE!!!! love it =)

• 11/1/10 22:02 jonnie:

OMG… so cute.

• 11/2/10 1:01 Eve:

Excuse my weeaboo but KAWAII!!!!

• 11/2/10 2:00 Lei:

Hah i like this so cute!

• 11/2/10 8:55 Annabella Freeman:

Oh babe you have no idea. I work right across the street from Paperchase and it’s a nightmare! I have stuff from the Pantry Peepers set and Food Friends and a few others. It’s Kawaii heaven!

• 11/2/10 9:16 the Muse:

OMG annabella you lucky girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We don’t have Paperchase shops in the US so it’s limited to what we can get in Borders Book Store. GRRR!

• 11/2/10 15:00 Miss D:

Kawaii-ness! By the way, I hope you had a good Halloween…do anything fun? I just stayed at home, but I needed the rest. :)

• 11/2/10 15:14 the Muse:

hey miss d it was wonderful thanks for asking. had a massive party ;-D happy days! but you did eat tons of candy while home right?! ;D

• 11/4/10 10:26 Mykeshia:

OMGoodness so so cute. I was ready with my cc on the paperchase site until I saw that shipping to the US is 34! Then when you said Boarders I was elated, but then I saw it was only the one in NYC. Then I was sad again, I guess I have to keep stalking ebay to find it.

• 11/4/10 10:35 the Muse:

mykeshia I only shop paperchase uk if I’m desperate ;-D the shipping SUCKS. My best friend lives in England and sends me all sorts of fun stuff from the line so that helps. But borders anywhere pretty much has a good size paperchase collection. the site is run saying borders ny only ;-D that’s def not the case!

• 11/5/10 12:53 Mykeshia:

!!!!!!!!!!!! I have hope again! Thanks!

• 11/5/10 12:57 the Muse:

my pleasure hun!

• 11/6/10 14:51 Mykeshia:

I went to Boarders today and it was like the angels started to sing. They had so much, I got a tea towels, oven mitt, and magnets in the cupcake friends. Then I got a food friends pen.

Thanks for the tip. It is so so cute!

• 11/8/10 12:32 the Muse:

aw that’s great mykeshia ;-D they stock up seasonally too so keep your eyes open ;D