Lancome Ultra Lavande Collection Spring 2011

Although we glanced at images a few weeks of Lancome Ultra Lavande Collection for Spring 2011 here are a few more to drool over that have popped up on the Internet.

Jump ahead.

Lancome La Rose Butterfly Blush

Lancome Ombre Magnetique
Shades Available:

• Disco Gold
  • Disco Silver
  • Ultra Lavande

Lancome Ballerine Color Fever Gloss Natural Origin

Lancome Glossary Touch Absolute Lipstick

Lancome Khol Eyeliner

Lancome Le Vernis
Available Shades:

• Disco Silver
  • Ultra Lavande

Lancome gives us plenty of fresh, soft shades of purple to celebrate Spring with. I can get on board with many of these colors as are soft but not unflattering pastels! The blush is simply stunning as well.

What do you think?

source

• 11/15/10 9:54 Nia:

Woah, purple overload.

I am curious about those Ombre Magnetique eyeshadows, but I am afraid that I do not really need them. I think. Stress is always good for my wallet, no lemmings can survive this ;)

how are you doing Muse?

• 11/15/10 11:02 the Muse:

hey nia I really like the gold one ;-D feels like a need to me hehe! Aw why ya feeling so stressed dear?! I’m great! trying to drag my butt in gear after the weekend!

• 11/15/10 10:08 shusheshe:

That blush looks gorgeous~!

• 11/15/10 10:13 Cj:

Morning Muse :)

I am loving the packaging of literally everything in the collection, especially the glosses! I’m definitely going to get the pink one when they come out. I just wish they had a matching pink nail polish.

So how was your weekend?

• 11/15/10 10:28 the Muse:

Morning CJ how are you? It was fabulous thanks!! How was yours? ;-D Ahhh pink polish would be gorg!

• 11/15/10 10:37 Cj:

Pretty good, got my hair done and it’s lookin’ pretty fab if I do say so myself lol, I wonder what colors the lipsticks are going to be, the packaging reminds me of a disco ball lol

• 11/15/10 10:54 the Muse:

awesome CJ ;-D sounds lovely! do anything diff with it? I’m guessing some sort of purple base on the lippies ;D!

• 11/15/10 11:15 Cj:

The cut and style is pretty much the same just neater and shorter but I did switch up the colors, I went with a more light gold blonde color and lighter platinum highlights than I normally get. It looks really good :) especially in this season.

• 11/15/10 11:46 the Muse:

sounds lovely CJ ;-D I’m a dye virgin! I’ve always wanted to go lighter than my own darker brown but I’m a bit scared to try it!

• 11/15/10 10:14 Regeena:

I have to admit, I sighed when I read “Spring Collection 2011″ as I’m STILL very excited over winter collections, but then I looked at the products. Oh my GOODNESS! I LOVE the packaging! How subtle and spring like! And the colors are beautiful. I find that a lot of “spring” collections tend to look “summery” to me but this screams spring! Can’t wait to get my hands on it! I adore every single item (especially the blush and glosses)!

• 11/15/10 10:27 the Muse:

regeena you aren’t the only kinda sucks the joy out of the season when we are talking Spring which seems years away ;-D I agree. I think they intentionally do resort-y type shades for Spring in the assumption they believe people like to go away in the Spring and get into a Summer-like environment but this is very Spring ;-D

• 11/15/10 11:28 JoElla:

With the first picture, I was quite “I dunno…” but after seeing the products I really digging these.

• 11/15/10 11:41 the Muse:

me too Jo. I’m normally meh on purple but this is kinda lovely!

• 11/15/10 12:29 Corinne:

Wow!! I love that lipstick and the blush looks incredible.

The 1st picture (headshot) just looks like a REALLY BAD photoshop (or Paint) project. It looks like they just took a purple crayon tool and drew around the eyes!

• 11/15/10 12:39 the Muse:

lol agreed corinne but the actual products look fab ;D

• 11/16/10 5:18 JessicaM:

OH the blush looks LOVELY. Please tell me you’re going to review this :)

• 11/16/10 9:04 the Muse:

hey jessica def as soon as it arrives in store ;D!

• 2/9/11 16:14 Sanda:

I’m just curious about Lancome Ombre Magnetique in Ultra Lavande – is this shade available in the US only? :( ever since I saw the preview photos for the collection I’ve been dying to get my hands on it but I can’t find it at any of the retailers in Canada nor on the Canadian Lancome site :( got the blush, hypnose drama in lavander and eyeshadow set though :)

• 2/9/11 16:41 the Muse:

I’m not sure Sanda, not too familiar with the Canadian release. Perhaps call your Lancome counter?