Laura Geller Deluxe Holiday Collection and Laura Geller Femme Fatale Baked Plum Eyeshadow
Laura Geller has a Holiday Gift Set and a new Holiday Eye Palette Trio available at QVC. She was on the Q all weekend I believe but I haven’t had a chance to skim through the shows, yes, I’m sick enough to Tivo these things. Anyone watch? What I miss?
After flipping briefly through the beauty section on QVC I don’t think much thankfully but two items did catch my eye.
Laura Geller Femme Fatale Baked Plum Eyeshadow $32.73
Three Baked Eyeshadows in Starlit Pink (opalescent pink), Aubergine Dream (shimmering plum), and Plum Smoke (sultry eggplant)
This set was featured not last year but I believe the year before on Sephora however the shades were more of a traditional smoky variety featuring white, black, and silver. This year they went a bit warmer with the plums. It’s quite nice and looks like it’ll make a very fuss-free Holiday eye look!
Laura Geller Deluxe Holiday Collection $125
A boxed gift set featuring the following full size products:
- Laura Geller Ethereal Balance Dual Compact with Balance-N-Brighten/Ethereal Rose
- Laura Geller Eye Shadow Trio in Peacock (shimmery deep emerald green shade), Tiger Lily (soft apricot-peach shade), and Mink (shimmery light bronze-brown shade)
- Laura Geller Full Figured Mascara
- Laura Geller Powder Eyeliner Pencil in Tuscan Night (deep grape shimmer)
- Laura Geller Powder Eyeliner Pencil in Mediterranean (rich green shade)
- Laura Geller Lipstick in Venus (warm, toasty pink)
- Laura Geller Lip Gloss in Party Pink (delicate pink shade)
- Laura Geller Spackle Under Makeup Primer
- Angled Powder Brush
- Eye Shadow Brush
- Polka Dot Mirror
- Polka Dot Makeup Box
Now this set is an exceptional value without a doubt however I’m used to paying alot less for Laura Geller sets and was a bit shocked at the $125 price tag. This is on my wish list but I may wait to see what sort of sales they have available on the set.
What do you think?