Yay! The Lush Limited Edition Perfume Collection has launched in NA. The original launch was last month in the UK during a forum party. I quickly ordered my goodies and got them a few days ago. Day of the Dead Perfume is rockin’ dude, just rockin’!
The good news is the range is now available, for one day only, from 10AM to Midnight (PST). Each fragrance is $29.95 and available in the following scents:
- American Cream – Lavender and vanilla shake with a hint of fresh fruitiness.
- Snowcake – Almond marzipan and rose absolute for sophisticated sweetness.
- Twilight – Find serenity in lavender and tonka absolute.
- Big – Tropical mandarin and vanilla perfume for breezy, beachy days.
- Black Pearl – Sail the high seas of lavender and blackcurrant.
- Day of the Dead – Zesty lime fragrance inspired by a Mexican fiesta for the dead.
Lush does not have an exact delivery date for perfumes but promises they’ll arrive prior to Christmas so if you’re wanting them as a gift, according to Lush, they should arrive right on time.
Available at www.lushusa.com (this link will be active at 10AM PST)
I’ve already checked out and reviewed Day of the Dead if it’s any help when deciding which scents you need.