Eva Chen was tweeting images of the new NYC New York Color Cosmetics Spring 2011 Collection last week and after a little searching I came across the full list of items.
I imagine we’ll start to see some of these items something in March.
Let’s have a look!
The line focuses on a newly revamped line of mascaras with formulas and brushes to life, lengthen, volumize, and curl.
The mascaras are as follows:
- NYC New York Color Cosmetics Sky Rise lengthening mascara ($1.99) with Lift and Stretch technology
- NYC New York Color Cosmetics City Curls curling mascara ($2.99) with new Curl Xpress Technology
- NYC New York Color Cosmetics Show Time volumizing mascara ($3.99) with Volume Matrix Technology
- NYC New York Color Cosmetics Show Time volumizing waterproof mascara ($3.99) with a Flexible Polymer System
- NYC New York Color Cosmetics High Definition separating mascara ($4.99) with Precision Lash Technology
- NYC New York Color Cosmetics High Definition volumizing mascara ($4.99) with Dual Response Technology
NYC New York Color Cosmetics Individual Eyes Custom Compact-Smokey Eyes are new color shadow palettes that feature a primer, illuminator, four pressed shadows and a double-ended applicator. Each palette is designed to complement eye colors, and the shades include smokey browns, smokey blues and smokey greens. The price is $4.99 each.
NYC New York Color Cosmetics Smooch Proof 16HR Lip Stain ($4.99) is a lightweight, transfer-proof lip stain is available in 10 shades.
NYC New York Color Cosmetics Liquid Lipshine ($2.49) is a vitamin-infused lip gloss to leave lips soft and moisturized with up to 20% increased hydration. Liquid Lipshine is available in 10 high-shine shades.
And finally new NYC New York Color Cosmetics Skin Matching Foundation is a shade-adjusting technology formula. There will also be a Smooth Skin Liquid Foundation ($2.99) which has a lightweight, blendable formula. Plus, my favorite, a new Smooth Skin Liquid Concealer ($3.99) for concealing under eyes circles).
It all sounds interesting but I def need to play with it and see what I think.
Not so much?