NYX Box of Eye Shadows

NYX Box of Eye Shadows 1

I’ve been on a mad palette frenzy lately and I’m trying to refrain from thinking about how I don’t need several palettes that all contain the same colors. If I suppress this feeling I can continue on my merry way sans guilt you see.

My latest lem?

The NYX Box of Eye Shadows.

If it’s anything like the regular line of shadows and some of the smaller shades, well, it’ll be a must have.

Check it!

$35 gets you 112 shades of shadow which houses both warm and cool shades in separate dividers. Sweet eh? Gag over the photos with me.

I know, I know. It does have that cheap, too much eye shadow look going on but honestly if the quality matches up to NYX Eyeshadows, we are in for a SUPER treat don’t you agree?

NYX Box of Eye Shadows 5

NYX Box of Eye Shadows 4

NYX Box of Eye Shadows 3

NYX Box of Eye Shadows 2

Wants!

Available from www.nyxcosmetics.com

• 11/16/10 11:27 Zombii:

It *looks* tempting, but I’ve been burned on NYX palettes before. The shadows were too chalky. Their singles, however, are glorious. Actually, you know the wee, bitty palettes in a square shape with the pull-out drawer of lip gloss? Some people compared them to UD’s Naked? They seemed nice when I tested them in the store, but the flat palettes like those in the pictures just didn’t pan out for me. :(

Totally feeling you on holiday palettes! What is with palettes this year being so awesome??

• 11/16/10 11:40 the Muse:

Zombii have had that experience with the trios! yak! however those smoky palettes you’re talking about I LOVE! ;-D they are actually really good but NO not UD naked no way LOL! ;-D someone had actually asked me that in the comments a few weeks ago. http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2010/07/nyx-bronze-smokey-look-kit-review-and-swatches.html it’s this one I will say the lip glosses are useless!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn straight been a really huge holiday palette season ;-D this year!

• 11/16/10 21:32 Zombii:

Yeah, that’s the palette! The shadows looked beautiful swatched on my hand in the store. But since I was banking on getting a Naked palette it didn’t come home with me. I did actually score a Naked palette recently – yay me – and I’m so in love with it, and it took so long to get one, that I haven’t even opened it. It’s sitting pretty in it’s box, totally untouched or swatched, waiting for me to organize my collection so it can sit pretty without getting ganked up when rifling for makeup. *sigh* It’s so pretty. :)

• 11/17/10 13:34 the Muse:

can’t blame ya zombii the nake was way better purchase hehe ;-D ha! I totally can relate to your feelings for it. Hate that it’s velvet though as it gets dirty pretty damn fast!

• 11/16/10 12:04 Cindy:

OMG i want !!!
    I think it’s a very good price for 112 colors, and no, i don’t expect a quality like UD of MAC, but still i want :-)

• 11/16/10 12:07 the Muse:

me too cindy ;-D if these are anything like the NYX smoky palettes I’m ALL over it ;-D!

• 11/16/10 12:47 β˜†Lola A♏ β˜…:

Of all their new palettes, this caught my eye! All shadows, no glosses or blushes is the way I prefer palettes! The color range is vast too. I don’t need it, but I want it. :)

• 11/16/10 12:50 the Muse:

lola SAME exact reasons for my lemming as I really do not like the glosses and find them hard and the blushes I can do without but all about the shadows ;-D!

• 11/16/10 13:10 VampiressDoll:

I love the colours in this, especially the bottom layer. x

• 11/16/10 15:04 tini:

look at all those glorious neutrals! I love the NYX singles, the trios are a little shaky, but those 10 color palettes are pretty awesome. I want those smoky look boxes! I haven’t seen ‘em anywhere and I HATE ordering from NYX and If I order from Ulta, I get carried away and end up kicking the NYX out my cart X:

I want this!

• 11/16/10 15:33 the Muse:

I was LOVING all the neutrals tini ;-D I agree on the 10 color palettes, if this box is as nice as those, I’m so on board ;-D! CherryCulture also sells NYX but they have alot of tempting little goodies too ;D

• 11/16/10 19:21 beautyjunkie520:

Wow, I’m lusting over this palette! Never mind that I own lots of palettes already…

• 11/16/10 19:48 Justine:

I love the NYX brand and seeing this palette is making me jump up and down like a little kid. However, I’m slightly hesitant because I palettes can sometimes be a let down. The neutrals are just calling my name. LOL maybe I’ll give them a try if there are some positive reviews lingering out there.

• 11/17/10 13:54 the Muse:

justine agreed you never can tell with these palettes ;-D I’ll have a review shortly hun!

• 11/29/10 13:58 Julia:

LOVE NYX! lol in Australia we don’t sell MUFE and MAC singles are $30USD a POP! Review soon, pretty pretty please! I’ll have to ebay this, so hopefully it’s worth it.

• 11/30/10 9:13 the Muse:

hi Julia def will review shortly dear :)

• 2/7/11 15:00 Lauren:

I just ordered this palette :) yay

• 2/8/11 9:52 the Muse:

yay enjoy lauren ;D!

• 3/11/11 6:24 Jessica:

I just order this palette too! I’m just wondering that really dark colour in the first layer, is it black? Or just a really dark grey? TIA

• 3/11/11 11:21 the Muse:

not sure Jessica I don’t have the palette here at the moment :-/

• 5/17/11 1:57 Ling:

Eeeks, mine just arrived today…looks good so far…

• 5/17/11 9:55 the Muse:

sweet ling! Enjoy it ;D! update me on your progress!