Philosophy Holiday 2010 Gift Sets

Philosophy Gift Sets for Holiday 2010

Like many fine years pasts, Philosophy gifts us with some seriously lovely gift sets for Holiday 2010. If you’re a fan of the brand these are sure to appeal as a gift for yourself but we shouldn’t be so greedy eh? For friends they are are equally lovely and the perfect pampering gift to put anyone in a festive, giving mood.

Check ‘em!

Philosophy Sweet Tidings Set $15
Gift Set featuring Candy Cane and Candy Ribbon scented shower gels!

Philosophy Holiday 2010 Gift Sets 11

Philosophy Joy to the World Set $15
Gift Set featuring Silent Night and Snow Angel Scented Shower Gels!

Philosophy Holiday 2010 Gift Sets 10

Gift Set featuring Candy Ribbons Shower Gel and Lipshine

Philosophy Holiday 2010 Gift Sets 4

Philosophy Melting Marshmallows Trio $52
Gift Set featuring Melting Marshmallows Shower Gel, Body Lotion, and Lipshine

Philosophy Holiday 2010 Gift Sets 14

Philosophy Holiday Favorites Shower Gel Duo $48
Choose from Ginger Snap and Candy Cane Shower Gels or Holiday Angel and The Snowman Shower Gels

Philosophy Holiday 2010 Gift Sets 13

Gift Set Featuring Cranberry Orange Spritzer Shower Gel and Lipshine

Philosophy Holiday 2010 Gift Sets 17

Philosophy Melting Marshmallow Set $22
Gift Set Featuring Melting Marshmallow Shower Gel, Body Lotion, and Lipshine

Philosophy Holiday 2010 Sets6

Philosophy Holiday Greetings Set $22
Gift Set Featuring Brown Butter Cookie Shower Gel, Coconut Macaroon Body Butter, and Pink Frosted Cookie Lip Shine

Philosophy Holiday 2010 Sets1

Philosophy The Gingerbread House $20
Gift Set Featuring the Gingerbread Man and the Gingerbread Girl Shower Gels

Philosophy Holiday 2010 Sets2

Philosophy The Gingerbread Girl Set $20
Gift Set Featuring The Gingerbread Girl Shower Gel and Lotion

Philosophy Holiday 2010 Sets4

Philosophy Holiday Hostess Set $20
Gift Set Featuring Sugary Cinnamon Icing Shower Gel and Body Lotion

Philosophy Holiday 2010 Sets5

Philosophy Let It Glow Set $30
Gift Set Featuring Hope In A Jar, Purity Made Simple Cleanser, and Raspberry Sorbet Lip Shine

Philosophy Holiday 2010 Sets3

No matter the person you’re gifting this year, I’m positive you’ll find at least one fabulous offering from Philosophy to give. The Holiday Gift Sets are vast this year and I think there’s a little something for everyone in here including the most important person of all, ME!

Hehe!

Happy Gifting!

Feel free to share your favs!

• 11/11/10 10:53 Marina:

Mmmm! The orange cranberry one sounds delish!
    I have the Red Velvet Cake/Icing one from last year. I use it very sparingly and I still have more than half of the bottle full on each one. It’s great. It really makes your bathroom smell like a bakery too :)

• 11/11/10 10:57 the Muse:

i almost missed that one marina! I have to order it as I thought it was just cranberry than I read orange cranberry and I was on it ;-D

• 11/11/10 11:20 Miss D:

Just got a small Candy Cane wash and the Sugary Cinnamon set; the lotion in the set can actually be a little overbearing for me but if I put it on thinly, it’s quite nice. I have yet to see Snow Mittens and Barely Glazed in Sephora or at Nordstroms…I’ll have to go back and look for them.

• 11/11/10 11:36 the Muse:

miss d snow mittens is at qvc hun! and barely glazed at nordies ;-D

• 11/11/10 11:27 HautePJ:

Yes! I’m Dreaming of…3 piece set looks awesome. I bet it smells divine. Also, I have 2 of those sets: Recipe Box and Celebrate. I got both on sale at Sephora last year so I bet they’ll go on sale in January again :). The Recipe Box is super cute but the red velvet cake smelled off to me, really synthetic. The icing one smells great though! Celebrate is cute too and really smells like champagne in the bath tub.

• 11/11/10 11:37 the Muse:

it does PJ! took a sniffle at Nordies, gorg! Had to pull myself away from the display or do serious damage ;-D Celebrate is a fab set ;-D Bubbly is a fav of mine!

• 11/11/10 12:25 Eve:

Argh why don’t they have scratch and sniff computer monitors yet?!

• 11/11/10 12:27 the Muse:

lol eve ;-D

• 11/11/10 12:42 peri:

i bought the $22 melting marshmallow set for a friend. it was the start of my xmas shopping lol. i bought the lotion last year and she loved it…so itll be a good score for her lol.

• 11/11/10 13:03 the Muse:

peri that’s a great set ;-D and smells so de-lish!

• 11/11/10 14:29 Cj:

Is there/What is the difference between the regular shower gels and these “Bubbly” Shower gels lol?

• 11/11/10 14:40 the Muse:

CJ not sure I understand? Bubbly is the scent…?

• 11/11/10 14:47 Cj:

Ohhh lmao sorry, I saw some of them said ____ bubbly shower gel and thought they was like a different… Formula or something lol. I had a blonde moment :P

• 11/11/10 14:52 the Muse:

sorry cj so did I b/c I didn’t get what you were asking for a sec ;-D bubbly smells kinda like 7 up/champagne really sparkling and effervescent but the formula is the same, nothing new about it ;-D!

• 11/11/10 16:14 Eileen:

omg ….. these wld make adorable Xmas gifts! Any idea where I can buy this brand in Canada? Thanks Muse!

• 11/11/10 16:15 the Muse:

hi Eileen I’m not sure hun. Sephora carries it here so I imagine Sephora Canada online has it too. I’m in the US so not familiar with stores, shops that carry Philosophy :(

• 11/12/10 11:37 jenna:

yup canadian sephoras carry all the same philosophy stuff as the states! haven’t come across anywhere else here in canada that sells philosophy though.

• 11/12/10 11:38 the Muse:

awesome Jenna ;D! thanks for verifying ;D

• 11/11/10 20:42 Kristen:

Ok I need to start trying Philosophy products, these are good deals. I’m also a sucker for packaging, so many things I want for christmas lol

• 11/12/10 10:30 the Muse:

ha Kristen tell me about it girl! santa baby I wanna be a billionaire!

• 11/11/10 22:59 Gia:

I have yet to EVER try a philosophy shower gel! I hate how with all the scents I like they never have a matching lotion! I’m a layering girl and I need my matching lotion… :( I think this might be the yr I cave in though and just get one!

• 11/12/10 10:30 the Muse:

aw sorry gia ;( once you get one, you’ll be hooked ;D!

• 11/11/10 23:17 dina:

oh philosophy how i LOVE you :P

• 11/13/10 17:58 Lauren:

I found a lip shine duo at Winners here in Canada, it must have been discontinued because it was two lip shines for only 12 bucks, but it had the Candy Cane and the Cherry Christmas lip shines in it, yum! :)

• 11/15/10 11:49 the Muse:

love both Lauren ;_D great one to choose!