Shu Uemura Abracadabra Fantasy for Holiday 2010
I’m being all kinds of cheap about my Shu Uemura Abracadabra Fantasy for Holiday 2010 haul. I want just about all of it but I looked back on some old posts and I noticed that Shu had a Friends and Family Event around the end of the month last year so I’m trying hard to wait as it’ll save me a load of money if I can haul the collection with 20% off.
Yes, frugal Muse sometimes exists too and demands entrance.
Can’t help but wonder to myself if I need anything of this or if it’s the cute print that’s doing me in here. How adorable is the packaging!?
- Shu Uemura Reindeer Kiss XXX Palette $69
pressed eye shadow/cream eye shadow-liner/glow on blush (Cool Shades)
- Shu Uemura BowWow! Magic Queen Palette $69
pressed eye shadow/cream eye shadow-liner/glow on blush (Warm Shades)
- Shu Uemura Harmony Pink Lip Duo Tint & Gloss $35
Vibrant fuchsia gloss with a transparent finish and rouge in a sweet, girly pink.
- Shu Uemura Love Apricot Lip Duo Tint & Gloss $35
Apricot gloss gives a rich, sparkly shine with gold and silver glitters, while the rouge is a seductive coral beige.
- Shu Uemura Miracle Cherry Blush Tint $24
A lightweight gel blush that instantly adds a natural glow to your cheeks.
- Shu Uemura Limited Edition Cleansing Oil $30
Exclusive art piece created especially for the cleansing oil, a fantasy princess rides her magic stallion, their secret rhapsody sealed with a kiss!
- Shu Uemura Peace & Harmony Mini Brush Set $69
Lip Brush, Shader Brush, Blending Brush, and Powder Brush
- Shu Uemura Magical Windfalls Partial False Eyelashes $30
- Shu Uemura Dream Coaster Premium False Eyelashes $59
What do you think?
I love the palettes and the cheek gel and god knows I NEED cleansing oil in a sweet little bottle!
But I’ll be good, let’s hope a Friends and Family Event is on the horizon soon!
Available now from www.shuuemura-usa.com