Stila Travel Girl Palettes Fabulous in Fiji

Stila Travel Girl Palettes Fabulous in Fiji

The last Stila Travel Girl Palette, Fabulous in Fiji, is available now at www.stilacosmetics.com

I got mine at Ulta a few days ago. The colors in Stila’s promo image are pretty spot on for what the palette looks but you can compare my photo to theirs if you like!

I don’t think these will be the last palettes we see from Stila in this regard. Perhaps the theme will change but I imagine they’ll do a similar launch soon considering how successful this one was. Although quality varied from palette to palette and the formula wasn’t quite the same as Stila’s normal range, I will say some it’s delightful they actually stuck to the limited edition theme of things as I’ve seen the palettes sold out and not being restocked which bodes well for the too loosely, commonly used term, “LE”.

Will you be hauling Fiji?

Even though the colors don’t agree with a few fans I imagine people will still purchase it simply because it does have some collector’s value. Sounds weird but those who have a bit of a makeup hobby can relate.

Share your fav Stila Travel Girl Palette moments!

P.S. Stila Creme Bouquet is back online exclusively but I hate it’s in a rollerball. Grrrr!

• 11/17/10 9:30 Savannah:

Yeah, I think I’ll be passing on this.

• 11/17/10 10:36 the Muse:

you rock Samantha ;-D thanks for the update!

• 11/17/10 23:05 Connie:

Not thrilled with these colors so this will probably be the only travel palette that I won’t pick up. They were fun to collect and still hold Paris as my favorite.

I was a bit sad to miss out on Empowered in Pink (no Ultas in Hawaii!) but am I really missing out?

• 11/18/10 14:40 the Muse:

Connie I haven’t tried my EiP yet but I will say the color selected was quite nice ;-D E-bay is always good if you’re dying of a lem!

• 11/17/10 23:18 Mara:

Though I’m not crazy about cream and powder products side by side in a palette, I bought the U.S. and Paris editions, anyway. The pigmentation and texture are definitely inferior to the single eyeshadows and I ended up returning them. Perhaps because these mini palettes are made in China with cheap ingredients as opposed to the latter which are made in the U.S.? Since I’ve been burned by the first two editions, I’m not holding out much hope for the rest, including this one. I guess I shouldn’t be expecting too much for the price, but IMO it’s unfortunate that Stila is diluting its highly regarded brand with inferior products.

• 11/18/10 14:39 the Muse:

aw sorry to hear it Mara. They have been introducing quite a few products that are made in china lately :(

• 11/18/10 1:32 beautyjunkie520:

This is a very pretty palette and I really like the cover design…but I don’t think the colors are quite right for me. My favorite of the travel palettes are ‘Pretty in Paris’ and ‘Make an Impression in Moscow.’ I hope Stila comes up with more of these travel palettes–they’re a hit!

• 11/18/10 14:39 the Muse:

beautyjunkie I loved PiP too ;-D what a great palette ;-D! I hope so too!