The Body Shop Holiday Makeup Collection 2010

The Body Shop Holiday 2010

The Body Shop has launched its Holiday Makeup Collection 2010 online. Not sure if it’s in stores yet, feel free to confirm. The good news? It looks sparkly! The bad news? The new Sparkler Dust is already sold out! Sob! Must head to a store soon to see if it’s available. I have to have it in my life.

Jump!

The Body Shop The Sparkler
An atomizer that releases a fine shimmery powder to highlight the face, body and hair.

The Body Shop Holiday Makeup Collection 2010 1

The Body Shop Holiday Eye Palette
An sparkling holiday palette in warm and cool shade selections.

The Body Shop Holiday Makeup Collection 2010 5

Shades Available:

• Twilight (contains hues of violet, lilac and plum)
  • Midnight (contains hues of pink, silver and bronze)

The Body Shop Holiday Makeup Collection 2010 3

The Body Shop Star Dust
Loose shimmering powder for face or body!

Shades Available:

• Gold
  • Pink

The Body Shop Holiday Makeup Collection 2010 4

The Body Shop Love Gloss
Ten shades of brilliant, shiny lip glosses for luscious Holiday lips!

The Body Shop Holiday Makeup Collection 2010 2

I wonder if the Star Dust is eye safe as that pink shade looks gorgeous! I’m loving on The Sparkler in a major way, probably because I love the bottle slash packaging. The shadow palette look nice enough as well and I’m happy they didn’t decide to include glosses or lip creams inside it.

What do you think?

Hauling any Holiday cheer from The Body Shop?

Share it!

Available online at www.thebodyshop-usa.com

• 11/18/10 17:24 Anitacska:

I got The Sparkler, it’s pretty, but I prefer Guerlain’s Sublime Radiant Powders. :)

• 11/18/10 17:25 Kate Hollifield:

The atomizer is gorgeous!!!! Then again, I have a thing for luxe looking product.

• 11/19/10 12:42 the Muse:

me too kate ;-D

• 11/19/10 1:21 BeautyMaven:

I want The Sparkler!! Omg, it would beautiful on my vanity, lol. Maybe they’ll have some in stores hmmm…. must explore!

• 11/19/10 12:38 the Muse:

ditto Beautymaven have to get my butt to a store :)

• 11/19/10 9:49 Teleria:

Hoia, the collection is available in stores all over Canada. The star dust is safe to use, we’ve all been using it on our eyes/cheeks/etc (I work there…). You only need a TINY bit. The Sparkler sold out in a week. Love it!

• 11/19/10 12:37 the Muse:

thanks teleria ;-D good to know!

• 11/20/10 14:13 telle:

i purchased two of the sparklers- they are a more affordable alternative to the ones from bare minerals and tarina tarantino or guerlain, but i found the sparkler isn’t as intensely sparkly as they more pricey comparables. that said, i think this is a great product if someone whats subtle yet buildable shimmer. i am not a fan of the fragrance, and would have preferred something more festive myself like cranberry or snow. i really like that the sparkler also has a little cap on the end too to prevent accidental leakage of product.

• 11/22/10 9:53 the Muse:

what’s it smell like telle?!

• 11/20/10 15:35 katrosado5:

I have the sparkler atomizer. It’s a silvery pink. I love it and it was under 20 bucks. The day I bought it the sparkler had only been in the store one day and was almost sold out, I definately recommend this one. I only use a slight puff on the atomizer and not a full dispense of the air in the atomizer. I also hold it out about 6 inches away from my body and gently puff the sparkle on. It’s lovely. :-D

• 11/22/10 9:53 the Muse: