Tokidoki Glitter Eyeliner Set Review, Swatches, Photos
Part of the Tokidoki Makeup Collection’s appeal is of course the cute packaging. Seriously? Tokidoki images on makeup? Totally kills me. Love!
I recently hauled the Tokidoki Glitter Eyeliner Set as I hadn’t tried the glitter liner range prior and this was a great deal at $25 for six mini liners plus the extra 20% off at Sephora sweetened the deal.
Let’s have a look!
A set of six eyeliners that feature shimmery glittery bits!
Part of the appeal of this set is it includes three new colors of the Glitter Eyeliner that aren’t featured in Tokidoki’s regular catalog. So those who tried the line and love it, will adore the option of three new colors they never tried plus an additional three from the regular collection. And for those who haven’t tried them, like me, you get six total colors.
The set includes:
- Bianca (white)
- Al Dente (plum)
- Meteo (navy)
- Unicorno (creamy white gold)
- Sandy (green)
- Melodia (charcoal)
It’s a nice variety of colors for the price of $25. The pencils are 0.029 oz each. They are a substantial size in my opinion and you get alot for the price. You’ll particularly feel this way if you already have alot of eyeliners in your stash.
The pencils have decent color pay off and a heavy silver gold or silver glitter mixed in depending on the color you choose. I personally love glitter liners so these are a fun way to line and get a bit of shimmer in.
They do have a pretty gritty texture and they prove difficult to apply because of this. A bit of tugging is involved plus the liner feels a tad uncomfortable as you line due to the gritty texture.
It’s nothing too crazy but it’s enough of a problem to be irritating.
- Anyone who loves cute makeup (these feature Tokidoki images in silver on the pencils making for a sweet packaging detail).
- Anyone who likes shimmery, glittery liners!
- Anyone who wants a bit of shimmer and glitter to their liner!
- Anyone who wants a smooth, creamy liner (these are not it. They run gritty and a bit of tugging is involved to get them in place).
- Anyone looking for a pigmented eyeliner (these have a nice color pay off but they are as bold or vibrant as a liner without glitter would be).
I actually liked the set alot and think it’s worth a haul if you’re a glitter eyeliner fan. They prove a little bit of a pain to get them into place but I don’t mind the extra work as once in place they look quite lovely and twinkly. Not the best eyeliner I ever tried but not bad either. At this price, for six, they are well worth the indulgence.
This product was purchased by the Muse for review purposes.
Read my full disclosure statement here.