Would You Like Bling with That Happy Meal? Mariah Carey Limited Edition Luscious Pink Parfum Spray

Mariah Carey Limited Edition Luscious Pink Parfum Spray 4

Mariah Carey Luscious Pink Parfum Spray is a new intoxicating fragrance from Mariah, the cool part? 25 special, “blinged out” versions of this eau de parfum was created exclusively for HSN customers.

Check it!

Luscious Pink, a sparkling and new fragrance from Mariah Carey with notes that include: Sicilian Bergamot, Bellini Accord, Pink Peony, Tiare Petals, Lily of the Valley, and Creamy Sandalwood and White Musk.

I always find Mariah’s fragrance run really sweet or very vanilla-floral. Luscious Pink sounds like a bit of both worlds.

Of course, being the chick that I am it was the shimmering, iridescent bottle butterfly top that’s capped with Swarovski Elements that caught my attention. Hello bling-tastic!

HSN has 25 of these that were made exclusively for them. Each fragrance set includes the limited edition Luscious Pink Parfum Spray (bling-a-ling edition of course!), a number card, hand signed by Marian, and a golden keepsake presentation case.

Mariah Carey Limited Edition Luscious Pink Parfum Spray 3

Mariah Carey Limited Edition Luscious Pink Parfum Spray 2

Mariah Carey Limited Edition Luscious Pink Parfum Spray 1

If I had $275 laying around here I’d probably consider it.

Damn bling, gets me every time.

Available from HSN if you’re so inclined to add more glitter, sparkle, and shimmer to your stash!

Whatcha think?

• 11/4/10 14:03 Cjisohsocool:

When I first started reading this I thought, Wow that sounds like it would smell so nice! Then I saw it costs $275 lol. I might spend a lot of money on cosmetics and stuff but for me to get a perfume that costs that much money I expect that cute little butterfly cap to be made from real diamonds lol!

• 11/4/10 14:04 the Muse:

LOL CJ I wish I had that much for fragrance ;-D They actually have the fragrance available at a cheaper retail price but no blingged out bottled ;-D

• 11/4/10 14:10 Cj:

Oh that’s much better then :D For $240 cheaper I can deal without having a blinged out butterfly lol

• 11/4/10 14:11 the Muse:

LOL CJ!

• 11/4/10 14:07 xMissxAndristx:

maybe if i didn’t have an irrational hatred for mariah carey… idk. i hate floofy pink girly looking products tho. this looks like you should be able to buy it at Claire’s in the little girl area.

• 11/4/10 14:11 the Muse:

I don’t like her either Andris :P but I don’t think the bottle looks that bad ;-D I kinda dig it!

• 11/4/10 14:24 Tammy:

LOL I love bling too but I’m not sure if I’m willing to shell out $275 for one of those :s

…even if the bottle is so cute!! :O

• 11/4/10 14:26 the Muse:

LOL tammy yes, I agree, little too high for me too! can. not. afford ;D

• 11/4/10 15:20 peri:

i have this perfume…i got it for $18 at walmart without the bling lol. it smells pretty…but i would NEVER spend that much money on it for some rhinestones lol.

• 11/4/10 15:22 the Muse:

peri without the bling it’s useless.

sorry.

haha kidding ;D

• 11/4/10 15:27 peri:

lmao…it really does smell good. i can glue my own rhinestones to it! :p

• 11/4/10 15:27 the Muse:

hahaha peri ;-D good idea!

• 11/4/10 21:08 Ellie:

I love this scent… I probably use it more than all my pricey designer house perfumes. And I get tons of compliments on it. It’s a perfect mix of sweet/fresh. But over $200 when I got mine for about $20? Just for a sparkly cap? Nooo way. lol

• 11/11/10 16:17 the Muse:

ha Ellie that bottle def is expensive ;D

• 11/7/10 2:07 Gia:

I’m pretty sure I could buy a regular bottle and bedazzle it myself for wayyy less!! I don’t like any of her perfumes, too sweet for me. However if she made a replica of that rumored jeweled Ring Pop she got from Nick Cannon I would be all over that! I’ve been searching for one ever since I heard about that!

• 11/8/10 12:29 the Muse:

Oh never seen the ring pop ring gia ;-D that’s news to me ha! sounds cute!