Avon Lammie Collection

Bath and Body Works Lambie

Oh if you were wondering where Bath and Body Works Lambie was?

She moved.

To Canada.

Changed her name too.

Believe it had something to do with tax evasion (kiddin’).

Jump!

Yes, Avon Lammie Collection is available in Canada and is a spot on dupe (if not the original) for our beloved Lambie. How?! Why?! The likeness is spot on. Did Avon buy the Lambie trademark or something!? She looks the same but she isn’t the same…?! Or is she?!

What’s going on?

Has the world gone mad?!

But seriously Avon Lammie is available from Avon.ca at the moment. As soon as I heard I quickly shot off an e-mail to Avon’s PR group that said, “Oh Hai! Is Lammie coming to the US sometime soon?”

Avon Lammie 4

Avon Lammie 3

Avon Lammie 2

Avon Lammie 1

I’m awaiting a reply back and will update you shortly.

Hopefully it is because I need that Lammie Hot Water Bottle.

Damn lucky Canadians.

• 12/2/10 15:43 breyerchic04:

I’m a professional knitter and weaver, i need lammie!

• 12/2/10 15:48 the Muse:

road trip to canada breyer?!

• 12/2/10 15:56 breyerchic04:

Is an idea! Maybe send boy from Detroit who likes me?

• 12/6/10 16:42 the Muse:

that works breyer ;D

• 12/2/10 16:06 Melissa Nice:

I neeeeeed that hot water bottle. I adore Lambie and can’t believe it isn’t available this year!

• 12/2/10 16:07 the Muse:

sniff same here melissa :(

• 12/2/10 16:22 Cj:

“For a warm cuddle on a cold day, fill the bottle and slip inside the soft cover with embroidered eyes.”

[Sarcasm] Oh I totally want! Who needs a hot guy to cuddle up with at night when you have this!

Lmao :P

• 12/2/10 16:27 the Muse:

LOL CJ ;-D That sounds so lovely!!!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking oh wow great for cramps never even thought of using it to get warm! cool idea!

• 12/2/10 17:49 S.:

Lucky for me being a Canuck, they’ve got all the pieces (except the robe) on sale for 10 bucks in their current book! Methinks I need a new pair of slippers, or definitely a hot water bottle cozy.

• 12/7/10 14:16 the Muse:

awesome s! haul girl haul!

• 12/2/10 17:54 Halifax:

Really? Never saw anything at Avon that we have and you guys don’t. Interesting

• 12/6/10 16:40 the Muse:

very halifax! how are you long time no see! happy holidays!

• 12/2/10 18:58 nancy:

i hope we get them here!

• 12/6/10 13:22 the Muse:

me too nancy! :(

• 12/2/10 19:11 Tasha:

I got a little black stuffed Lambie when they were on sale, must have been a year or two ago. So cute! And you know that robe TOTALLY needs ears!

• 12/6/10 13:22 the Muse:

tasha TOTALLY! ;D

• 12/2/10 19:57 Gisele:

Well, the Canadians get so little else — the list of makeup items that I read that cost more or the shipping is scary. But this Lammie thing is a different matter.

I didn’t even know about this adorable little family of wee sheepies. My gray wool Hafliger sheep slippers are on their last legs (haha). My beagle, when she gets mad, grabs hold of the left one, the one with head and front half, and shakes it and then chews it, so the front end is looking a bit ragged.

But those little lammie slippers and the hot water bottle and the eyeshade, and who knows what else could be available? Avon has to be nuts not to let gals in the USA have a chance to buy them. Is Avon now a Canadian company?

I’m so out of it!

Gisele

• 12/2/10 20:25 smitten in cle:

Love it! And I thought I was the only girl under 65 who coveted hot water bottles :) please come to the us…

• 12/2/10 20:40 Gia:

what the….!!! I don’t like this! COme back to Bath and Body Works! I didn’t like the white Lammie I always bought the black lammie. I hope they come to the US and come in diff colors.. :(

• 12/6/10 13:17 the Muse:

I hope they come back too Gia sniffle!

• 12/2/10 22:57 Teleria:

I’ve never seen Lammie at the B&BW here, we don’t seem to have the blankets and fancy fuzzies that you guys do… but at least we have avon :P

• 12/6/10 13:16 the Muse:

teleria yay now you can try it out for size ;D!

• 12/2/10 23:20 Tracy:

I am from Canada, and when I was looking at a Avon catalog, I didnt think much about it, but now that I hear raves about the stuff, I’ll order them first ting tomorrow !

• 12/6/10 13:11 the Muse:

tracy it is such a fun line well worth a pick up ;D

• 12/2/10 23:30 mon:

Lambie is trying to evade taxes in Canada, eh? *sigh* Every year I always hope that the giant Lambie will reappear. I guess there’s always next year.

• 12/6/10 13:11 the Muse:

mon we can hope maybe they’ll hear our cries of outrage?!

• 12/3/10 1:48 Diane:

I’m ALL over this. As soon as my mom gets the new Avon book, I’m snatching up that bathrobe!
    …and possibly those slippers.
    It’s convenient (and expensive at times for me), that she works with an Avon rep. :)

• 12/6/10 13:02 the Muse:

yay diane ;-D plus cozy for the winter eh? ;D

• 12/3/10 3:54 Wildfox Couture:

Sooooooooooo Soft ! I need all. Looking very sweet & lovely.

• 12/3/10 10:29 Lenna:

Want those slippers~! Lambie is super cute…all I havce are some of the plushies from B&BW though….;p..

• 12/3/10 12:26 Nessa:

Where’s the blanket??? I never got a chance to pick that up from B&BW.

• 12/3/10 14:29 Tracy:

Hahaha-I can’t believe we have something in Canada and you guys don’t! I totally can relate to your pain though. Am very familiar with that pain. :)

• 12/6/10 12:46 the Muse:

sniff tracy don’t laugh…it’s not funny! hehe!

• 12/6/10 12:27 jenna:

my neighbor is an avon lady so i got my mom to order all these for me yesterday for a not-so-surprise christmas present! canada is pretty behind on beauty goodies so forgive us for stealing lambie?? lol

• 12/6/10 12:33 the Muse: