Happy New Year from the Muse!

NYE Muse

Thank you for being a part of Musings this past year! I hope you’ll be part of her future as well.

I remember when Musings had a hand full of readers and several years later I still feel like I’m talking to myself when I type up blog posts but you comment, you tweet, you communicate with me daily, and I realize I’m not talking to myself at all…I’m talking to a great big bunch of friends who happen to be as crazy about makeup as I am.

If it was a great year for you, may it continue to be a good one through 2011 and if it was a bad one, may you have a fresh start and a better horizon ahead.

Enjoy your journey into 2011! May it be safe, healthy, and happy!

I’ll see you all really soon for what I hope will be another fine year of babblings and Musings from me to you.

Happy New Year friends!

• 12/30/10 23:45 ChelsieMatthews:

Thank you for bringing us such wonderful content! I don’t know what I would do without my daily dose of the Muse!

• 12/31/10 0:00 Josie:

Happy New Year Muse & readers!!! Love your site and always visit it daily! Thanks fr all your hard work!

• 1/17/11 13:03 the Muse:

aw thanks josie! same to you! apologies for the delayed reply!

• 12/31/10 0:07 Emily:

Happy New Year, Muse!
    I wish you a safe, fun, memorable New Year’s Eve & New Year ahead!! :D

• 12/31/10 0:39 the Muse:

aw it is truly my pleasure chelsie. Thank you for reading it ;-D I appreciate it greatly. Hugs! HNY!

• 12/31/10 0:39 Jodda:

I wish you a very healthy and happy New Year! I’ve really enjoyed your blog so much. I love your writing style, and your reviews are the bomb diggety!!!

• 12/31/10 0:56 Miss PK:

Thanks for being wonderful and sharing all your babblings and musings!! Have a beautiful New Year!

• 1/17/11 13:03 the Muse:

and to you miss pk! hope it’s been wonderful so far, sorry for the delayed reply hun!

• 12/31/10 1:00 alvira:

Happy new year muse,May Gopd bless everyone with a happy and safe year .

• 1/17/11 13:02 the Muse:

and to you alivira ;-D thank you! sorry for the delayed reply hun!

• 12/31/10 1:10 Olga:

:) I’m reading this blog since few months. Even tho i dont write many comments, I still love your work and your passion for the cosmetics. Thank you for great and your tireless work. Best regards from Germany and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

• 1/17/11 17:41 the Muse:

aw thank you SO much olga happy new year dear!

• 12/31/10 1:24 Soo:

happy 2011! gotta wish you early cause I’m working 12 hours straight tomorrow–so no time to read up on posts and tell you then. hope you have a good one. looking forward to more makeup Musings :)

• 1/17/11 13:02 the Muse:

aw thanks soo! happiest new year hun sorry for the delayed reply!

• 12/31/10 2:01 Brittany:

We love you Muse! YAY for the new year and YAY for your wonderful blog :D!

• 1/3/11 12:28 the Muse:

aw thanks brit! Happy New Year hun!

• 12/31/10 2:30 Cindy:

I hope you will have a great 2011, with much joy, happiness and health.
    And please keep continue your great posts about beauty and stuff :-)

• 1/17/11 13:02 the Muse:

aw thanks cindy! and to YOU! so sorry for the delayed reply :)!

• 12/31/10 2:38 Jane:

Happy New Year, and Thanks for all the wonderful reviews and advice and just general being really great.

• 1/17/11 13:02 the Muse:

aw thanks jane and to you! apologies for the late reply dear!

• 12/31/10 2:51 Cj:

I’ve only been reading your blog for a few months but I can honestly say that without this site I would be totally lost lol. This was the first ever cosmetics related blog I started reading and it will always be my favorite :)

Hope you have a great New Years Eve party ;D

• 1/17/11 13:01 the Muse:

awww jeepers thanks cj sorry for the delayed reply love! Been SUPER busy! Happiest New Year hun! It was amazing ;-D ha so late in replying eep!

• 12/31/10 5:41 prettywittybitchyme:

Happy New Year you are truly a great inspiration to all makeup fanatics in the world:-)

• 1/17/11 13:01 the Muse:

aw thanks pretty! and to you! Sorry for the delayed reply!

• 12/31/10 7:13 lissa:

Thanks so much for all your time and hard work and efforts. I’m grateful for the purchases you’ve introduced and the disasters you’ve saved me from. All the swatching and photos and time and energy and posting and tweeting is great. Thanks so much and Happy New Year (so glad you didn’t get stuck on that awful subway all night). Looking toward all those lovely SPRING (read: no more snow) collections! :-) Thanks for all your kindness and generosity. You keep me plotting how to spend money when I don’t have it and go broke as soon as I do. In a good way.

• 12/31/10 7:36 rosejaejoong:

happy new year!!!

• 1/17/11 13:00 the Muse:

and to you rose sorry for the delayed reply *head desk*

• 12/31/10 7:46 gio:

Happy New Year!

I love reading your blog, thanks for all the hard work and love you put into it. Keep up the good work!

• 1/17/11 13:00 the Muse:

aw thanks gio! and to you! Sorry for the delayed reply been on comment overload over here xoxoxo happiest new year!

• 12/31/10 7:55 Carrie:

Wishing you all the best for a happy and healthy New Year!! Thank you for all of your fabulous reviews and posts =)

• 1/17/11 13:01 the Muse:

and to you carrie! thank YOU! ;-D sorry for the delayed wishes!

• 12/31/10 8:29 shilpa:

Happy new year to you too!!

• 1/3/11 11:39 the Muse:

and to you dear shilpa!

• 12/31/10 9:41 Makedonka:

Ditto Chelsie …. and wishing you all the best in the New 2011, dear Muse! ♥ ☺

• 1/3/11 16:46 the Muse:

the same to you makedonka happiest new year!

• 12/31/10 9:59 Claudia:

happy new year to you too, Muse!! wish you health and happiness in the upcoming year!

• 1/3/11 16:45 the Muse:

and to you claudia ;D!

• 12/31/10 11:30 Nia:

All the best for 2011to you too, Muse!
    Lot’s of interesting encounters, new and interesting makeup and interesting changes :)

Take care and enjoy the champagne today ;)

• 1/17/11 17:39 the Muse:

and to you nia sorry for the delayed reply my dear just swamped with comments ;D!

• 12/31/10 12:18 Mary the Muse Militant:

Can’t wait for another year of The Muse ramblings !
    You are a mine of infomation and it’s great to be bombarded with all that lovely makeup gossip.
    A very Happy New Year to you too :)

• 1/17/11 17:39 the Muse:

aw thanks mary sorry for the delay replied! to another great year together ;D!

• 12/31/10 12:30 yuki:

Happy New Year all the way from Malaysia, Muse!! Hope the new year brings you lots of happiness and more $$ (to help u purchase more new products ^^)… Tee hee… keep blogging!

• 1/3/11 16:45 the Muse:

and to you yuki! ;-D the same to you and much more!!!!!!!! hahaha ;-D I’ll need it, got a lotto ticket :D! hugs!

• 12/31/10 13:31 Larie:

Happy New Year, Muse! Thanks for all of the many details and fabulous photos of new collections, and the reviews! My wallet doesn’t thank you, though :P Cheers!

• 1/3/11 16:39 the Muse:

ha larie apologies and happy new years to you and your wallet!

• 12/31/10 14:30 Sara:

Happy New Years, Muse! I’ve been reading your blog a lot longer than I’ve been commenting, and I look forward to reading it in the new year as well!

• 1/3/11 16:44 the Muse:

aw thanks sara I truly appreciate your daily visits and any comments you make! happy new year!

• 12/31/10 14:39 Deanna G.:

Happy New Year! :)

• 1/3/11 16:21 the Muse:

to you too deanna!

• 12/31/10 14:47 LINDARRAGNAR:

muse!! happy new year p.s do you have a resolution?

you’re blog is my favourite, and the first thing i open while on the internet!! I prefer your reviews and commentary to almost any other blogger! :) happy holidays!

• 1/17/11 12:55 the Muse:

jeepers Linda sorry for the delayed reply girl, been a bit behind on comments. Happiest New year my dear girl! thank you so much! ;-D *hugs* I really appreciate that! I do indeed, several, which have been broken already lol!

• 12/31/10 15:08 tina:

i want to thank you so much for creating such an amazing blog! I hope you have an amazing new year!

• 1/3/11 16:21 the Muse:

aw thanks tina happiest new year!

• 12/31/10 15:56 bayleysparkagex3:

Happy New Year, Muse! (hug)
    i dont buy ANY makeup without seeing if you have a review on it first :)
    you’re hilarious and i love reading Musings!
    – ♥

• 1/3/11 16:21 the Muse:

aw thanks bayley truly you rock thanks hun xoxoxo! Happy New Year!

• 12/31/10 16:08 JoElla:

Have a safe and very happy New Year’s Eve!

You are one of my very most favorite blogs sweets, and I can’t wait to see what new treasures you find for us in the upcoming year.
    XOXOXO!

• 1/3/11 16:21 the Muse:

aw thanks Jo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXO! love you RIGHT BACK! I hope you and your family have a happy, healthy, and wonderful new Year!

• 12/31/10 22:02 Cat-Cat:

Happy new year, Muse. I hope next year brings you many more wonderful make-up items to enjoy. Thanks for all your great reviews and recommendations since I’ve “rediscovered” make-up, you know, besides just using the items from the GWP. Tsk tsk me.

• 1/3/11 16:18 the Muse:

ha cat ;-D nothing like free beauty hun! Happiest New Year dear and thanks!

• 12/31/10 23:01 Jen:

Happy New Year to you!!

• 1/3/11 16:18 the Muse:

and to you jen may it be great!

• 1/1/11 0:23 kat:

happy new year muse! you’re the first blog i search for whenever i want to try new products haha :)

• 1/3/11 16:17 the Muse:

aw jeez thanks kat ;-D hugs! Happy New Years!

• 1/1/11 0:52 Christine:

Happy New Year, Muse!

• 1/3/11 16:17 the Muse:

and to you christine!

• 1/1/11 10:27 Vanessa:

Happy New Year Musey! Thanks for taking the time to bring all your readers such a lovely blog. Heres to an amazing 2011.

• 1/3/11 16:11 the Muse:

happy new year vanessa ;-D xoxoxox! thank you for visiting daily hun xoxoxo!

• 1/1/11 10:59 Savannah:

Happy New Year Muse! I love your blog and all of it’s ‘babbling’s’!

• 1/3/11 16:08 the Muse:

aw thanks savannah ;-D happy new year!

• 1/1/11 11:17 sugar sugar:

happy new year to you too! i hope 2011 will be a great year for you! i enjoy reading all your posts and looking at the swatches and pictures at your blog. it’s always fun to share one’s interest with other persons. thanks for being such a great blogger! =)

• 1/3/11 16:07 the Muse:

and toyou sugar ;-Dthank you so much!!!!!!!!!! thanks for reading hun!

• 1/2/11 17:42 BuBu:

thank you for the past wonderful makeup reviews..im really anticipating new makeup and your awesome reviews for this 2011 year! thank you so much muse! -hugs and kisses- happy new year!

• 1/3/11 16:00 the Muse:

aw thanks bubu! happiest new year dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1/8/11 11:12 dina:

happy healthy 2011 my dear!!! wishing you all the best & hopefully this year we can finally get together :D my little lucy has to meet her auntie muse! ;)