Josie Maran Double Ended Magic Marker Argan Oil Infused Lip Stain

Josie Maran Double Ended Magic Marker Argan Oil Infused Lip Stain 1

Josie Maran had a seance and she channeled Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm for her new Magic Marker Argan Oil Infused Lip Stain (seance dramatized for comedic value)

Channeling lip stain and lip balm, come in stain and balm, come in.

Ommmmm!

Jump!

Yeah well she might be channeling Revlon here but fact of the matter is her lip stains are WAY crazy more pigmented than Revlon’s hope to be.

The new variation of the marker is double ended and features a stain on one side made from a of sugar extracts and hyaluronic acid to help smooth lips and the other end features a color stick which is formulated with argan oil for intense moisture and antioxidant protection. The creamy, lightweight balm melts onto lips for a smooth glide-on and a shiny finish.

Josie Maran Double Ended Magic Marker Argan Oil Infused Lip Stain 2

Josie Maran Double Ended Magic Marker Argan Oil Infused Lip Stain 3

Josie Maran Double Ended Magic Marker Argan Oil Infused Lip Stain 4

Nifty eh?

Whatcha think?

Yay?

Nay?

Share it.

Personally likey however after using Josie’s stains I def have to be careful not to look like the Kool Aid kid, damn those are pigmented!

• 12/28/10 19:45 Anne W:

Want! I have chronic dry lips and these sound perfect for me.

• 12/28/10 20:01 Sara:

Hmm…I wonder when Sephora will have these on display (unless I glossed over them yesterday)? I love stains, but suffer from koolaid mouth too. Not even the good juicy red kind, more like barbie pink. :(

I’ve been putting stains mostly on the inner portion of my lower lip and then kind of smooshing them around to have it spread out and look more natural. It usually works unless I start getting overzealous.

• 12/29/10 10:06 the Muse:

barbie pink I’d be cool with sara it’s the juicy red that scares me, hello creepy clown look! ;-D I normally top off with a good gloss and that helps!

• 12/28/10 21:20 anon:

I had one of the first JM lip stains and it was way too bright and felt funny. I could only use it if I dotted it and rubbed my lips together before it dried, otherwise it was koolaid effect. tokidoki peperoncino is much prettier but again works better dotted and blended

• 12/29/10 10:04 the Muse:

hey anon same probs here, was very loud and bright, loved it but had a problem with it being a bit too bold!

• 12/28/10 21:22 Lily:

I love that the balms are colored!!

• 12/29/10 1:49 Alyson:

I love Josie, but I’ve never met a lip stain I can wear without looking like a clown.

• 12/29/10 9:38 the Muse:

alyson def avoid josie’ they are intense girl!

• 12/29/10 13:29 kiwikiwidragon:

I get uneven-ness from lip stains, the first round of revlon “Bitten” that was in the roll-on. Later with several others I have tried, it ends up looking patchy and it has nothing to do with exfoliating my lips, it just is. You can actually see a texture difference in my lips close up, bummer. Besides, pen stains tend to dry out at the tip and feel rough on the skin. I prefer brush stains like Body Shop, Benefit, and Duwop.

• 12/29/10 14:01 the Muse:

kiwi have you ever tried the bourjois ones? they reign supreme!

• 1/1/11 20:53 Taya:

I just bought one today from Sephora….I’ll let u know how it goes

• 1/3/11 16:07 the Muse:

looking forward to it tara didn’t realize sephora already had this new version available!